SRGMP-Challenge/updates/comments..

Posted: 18 years ago

Hi, to all ...... if u all don't mind can we start our ...Updates and comments ...topic colum here ... like a freash start ...since the other column is closed.....I hope we can start here and once againg get to a 101 pages or more!!

If we all can think of this column like pmahesh's one then we can start again just like we did before... If u agree please start..😃  ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜ƒ......

Edited by Jem - 18 years ago
Hi ...once again ...... if we can start new and avoid wat happend last time ..... in the topic like this one ....so it would be great ...ill b waiting for u to start... 😃
I have not posted on this forum for a while because of a steady decline in the quality of the posts over the last few weeks. Even though pmahesh contiues to enlighten us with her timely and much awaited updates,I sorely miss comments by the mature and musically literate folks who posted here regularly in the past (you know who you are).Many comments at present are frivolous, shallow and personally attack other posters or sa re ga ma pa contestants.Some use downright foul language.It is very unpleasant to read such posts. It seems that we have digressed away from music and gotten into gossip, personal attacks and petty arguments.I would love for this forum to get back into its original classy style.
Thanku very much nutan...I agree with u and hope it will b like it and ....hope we will have more posts..😃
Originally posted by nutan

Even though pmahesh contiues to enlighten us with her timely and much awaited updates,I sorely miss comments by the mature and musically literate folks who posted here regularly in the past (you know who you are).

I guess I'll have to start posting my comments again now 😉

On a more serious note, I agree with nutan. For some reason, the contributors on this forum have become too much involved with the competition. So much so, that they've started to viciously attack those contestants that they dont like. I've seen a lot of rude arguments that I hadn't noticed a couple of months ago. Lets just keep the focus on the music and respect each other's opinions (as long as its put forward in a decent way)...

Thank u very much,riddler100 .... I hope everyone else will think just like u and nutun and write ....thier comments, updates and "opinions". with a fresh start..... hope it will b written kindly, and respectfully just like riddler100 said.... keep writting 😃.....

Orite ...Letz start it again ... :) ...who do u think would be recalled back to join the finalists ( not what you want but what u predict )

i Think Ashwariya would be called back coz Himesh has most number of votes ...Paresh has good chance too (the galz in metro cities would vote for him)..Dilshad has no chance

In galz Ujjani  has a good chance of coming back coz i think in few episodes joyeeta has done a bit of over acting ...if she hadnt done it the " sympathy vote" would have gone to her ...sanchali has no chance of coming back

Thanks guys for creating a new sticky...Im sure most of you all know why I had to close the last topic & please remember if this topic goes the same way, i shall have to close it also...please keep this in mind!

Regards,

Jem

i think public will vote for paresh and ujjaini becoz there is lot of craze for them . but in my opinion aishwarya and ujjaini should come back . becoz they both sung well in brahmastra round.
umm, I really like PAREH AND UJJANI BUT WE'LL SEE>! 😊 !!!!!