Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Today's epi was nice yaar...

I m more and more falling in love with Ashu fr sure...both reel and real...reel female Ashu and real male Ashutosh..🤣
ChocoLady thumbnail
the ashu-sameer scene today was so dreamy!!! loved it!

*Resham* thumbnail
Seriously...tht scene was too perfect😆...love their innocence..bt slowly its leading to Ashu taking the proposal instead of Kitty now..😆
ChocoLady thumbnail
how do u think that's going to happen?
the serial is getting so interesting now!!
*Resham* thumbnail
Eventually they r summing up tht Sameer needs some 10 lakhs Rs in nine days..the situations will arise in such a way tht Ashu will be forced to take up the offer of Pradhans and Kitty will back out somewhere...
ChocoLady thumbnail
hmmm yeah but i thought ke sameer is getting money slowly from here and there.. maybe the ppl who promised him the money will back out at the last moment.

in the latest promo, they showed shubhankar saying to kitty that if u do anything against the rules, this contract will be null and void. so i guess kitty will do somet bad and the contract will be canceled.

but with the principles that sameer and ashu have, i am really curious HOW they both come to agree for this surrogacy deal. i'm also wondering what that will do to ashu and kitty's friendship. won't kitty feel betrayed or cheated by ashu? also, what will this do to sameer's and ashu's relationship? and i wonder, how will sameer go to america leaving ashu pregnant and alone? how will ashu tell her dada and vahini about her decision?

lastly... i guess ashu is a virgin.. while kitty presumably isn't. i wonder how on earth ashu will go thru the insemination and childbirth... moreover she is unmarried... it's a huge deal for a girl like her to have a kid before marriage.. and then give it up! do u think sameer and ashu will have a rushed marriage?

uffff... i'm getting a lot of tension for bechari ashu lol
Edited by ChocoLady - 14 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
Lolz Choco u seem to be in lot of questionnaires..wait till the story unfolds itself...😆..ata tar show suru zalay....
ChocoLady thumbnail
yes lol i think anubandh is my current favourite serial :D
*Resham* thumbnail
Slowly its catching me up too Choco...
Sakhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wa wa...sahi questions.... I have heard, chocolate is good for brain... so choco's brain is working like anything😆

I think, Kitty will quit the contract. Her relation with her bf is already disturbed. Her bf may convince her on not taking this decision. His ego is enough hurt now...

Then, as reshu said, and choco has guessed, Sameer's all the ways of getting money will be closed. And Ashu will accept for surrogation for two reasons, first is the couple is sad that the only mom they had for their baby is gone and other is money for Sameer.....

Hey really, but I didn't think of their marriage...May be Sameer will declare that Ashu is pregnat and they will marry before leaving. But this will create problem for sure, what about the baby then? How will she handover the baby to Pradhans, when its supposed to be of "Sameer"....

Too much stress for my brain....I think, I need a chocolate now!!! 😆