Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey thx Vids fr this liking...I changed it finally after ages...😆

Ashwini's char is slowly building its own pace..and I love the way she is being portrayed..so selfless...so cute..quite earthy....
Sakhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Resham*

Ashwini's char is slowly building its own pace..and I love the way she is being portrayed..so selfless...so cute..quite earthy....

wonderful words reshu...when i watched yesterday's episode...I realized, how accurately you have described Ashwini's "char"...
tichi vahini tichyavar kasli vaitttt paddhatine chidate...pan ti jarahi utat uttar det nahi. (btw, ti madhyaratri 2 la asha kontya mahatvachya kamaasathi ashutoshla bhetate?I missed that part)...
ani jevha ashutosh cha job gelyachi news to tila deto tevha ti tyala kitti chhan samjavte na? kitti matured, understanding, confident, positive and at the same time "haluvaar" aahe ti... very perfect life partner for him....I simply loved her char too!!!

Sakhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya0906

Exactly Reshu, Priya and Chocs.  that's one point they have not researched properly.  but then serial aahe, we can overlook such mistakes i suppose.😆 

[Quote=Priya25]
and i didn't like that Sai will give birth to shubu's baby😕

Priya tula Sai naahi avadath ki Shubu?
🤣 hahaha vids..mala doghehi awadtat...pan hya surrogate mother chya role madhe Sai...he mala nahi aawadla... I would have loved to see her plain love story instead of this kind of complications.
ChocoLady thumbnail
pplz... how was anubandh today?

i wanted to smack namita so hard... doesn't she know how to talk to ppl? ok, some of her questions were valid, but her manner was so rude.. she thinks that she's buying a person for 25 lacs so she doesn't have to respect them.. it's sad that she cannot respect the woman who is going to give her the biggest and most precious gift - a baby!

but when that woman walked out saying it's good that ppl like u can't breed, else the world would be full of crazy ppl... well that was cruel, but she had it coming.

oh.. and i thought namita looked gorgeous today in that turquoise saree, when she was talking to meera's hubby.
*Resham* thumbnail
ohh I missed yest's epi completely..bt yes namita is so over-possessive of the child tht she just cant control herself while talking to anyone...cmon grow up....

Sai's Ashwini is making me watch the show nowadays....
ChocoLady thumbnail
i'm ANNOYED at namita today.

she looks down on kitty coz she's a modern girl... but she doesn't realize that it's only a modern girl who will come forward for such a controversial thing as surrogacy!

and she wants a girl like ashwini to be the surrogate mom, but she doesn't realize that traditional girls like ashu will not consider something like this. moreover, someone as loving as ashu (jee maya lavail, teech tyaachi aai)... how does she expect someone like ashu to give up the baby to namita and just cut off ties with it?

why doesn't this woman THINK before she talks. she's SO immature!!

/rant over!
*Resham* thumbnail
I accept..didnt watched today's epi clearly so cant comment..bt yes Namita expects a way too hard now..a modern woman will only show the courage to come up and go with this concept...

A person like Ashu who no matter is quite matured enough bt wont go ahead with this concept so easily....
ChocoLady thumbnail
damn bhargavi was wearing SO much make up today!! and it was so badly done, it looked like a mask!

loved ashu and her bf's scene today... was damn sweet!

*Resham* thumbnail
I agree choco...I m too impressed with Ashu & Sameer's scenes..so sweet and so touching...

Yes Bhargavi literally applied full makeup shop on her...😆..gosh so irritating...
ChocoLady thumbnail
bhargavi's polka dot saree today was soooooo awesome!! i so want it!!