Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
nahi ga..Kunku mee mostly miss kartey..karan tevha TV Aai-Babankade asto naa...😆..KV chya velela mee bhandte...😆
amitanaik21 thumbnail
Is Suhas Parajpe by any chance a relative of Sai paranjape??
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Reshu, finally i could catch an episode of Anubandh.  i saw the repeat of Sat's episode just now.  it was nice.

Bhargavi and Tushar look good together.   When the doc calls them to the clinic for a discussion as she just thought of a new way out for them, Bhargavi's comment that "till yest she had said there is absolutely no hope and today suddenly what new thing she has found to help us" was so true.  and Tushar's reply to that was also very nice.

by the way, that Sai's vahini is the female who had sung the "Naach re mora" song at ZMA function isn't it?  why was she so chidku type.  are they having financial probs?  the hero is cute but he looks very young for Sai.   I feel Sai will agree to be the surrogate mom out of majboori maybe in order to help out her brother and vahini or their kid.

Hey and that reason the doc gives about Namita's egg not getting fertilized even in invitro fertilization, is a bit far-fetched.  when the whole procedure is being carried out in a lab, then how can it not be fertilized?  This is something the creatives have erred in.

But otherwise, a nice serial and good scope for the future track.👏

Edited by vidya0906 - 14 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
U said it Vids..if u leave out tht error the show is turning fantastic...and yes its shown tht Sai's brother do face some financial crunches...and yes tht's her Sis-in-law..Suhas Paranjpe..the same lady who did nach re mora on ZM..its refreshing to see her in a serious role...

Eventually Sai will accept of being a surrogate mother...
Sakhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
are...mi suddha vicharala hota same question...suhas paranjape vala...good i got the answer... ti bichari aaj paryant comedy roles ch fakt karaychi...ata ti hi aali villain chya role madhe...
pan kanjus vahinicha role kharach chhan nibhavun netey ti....

ani vids, kharach...that part of artificial insemination was not understandable...on what basis she doubts that Mita's egg can turn into a defectively fertilized one??? Mita's problems are related to uterus na? her DNA is no way defective!!!!

and i didn't like that Sai will give birth to shubu's baby😕
ChocoLady thumbnail
priya, that's a very good point. look like the creatives haven't done their research properly. fibroids problem makes it difficult to get pregnant or sustain pregnancy; but what does that have to do with namita's eggs... why can't they use her eggs and plant them in the surrogate? i still they're making it super complicated for no reason...

btw i'm disappointed in namita's character. she should be thrilled that she will have a HEALTHY baby that's partially her's and shubhu's... instead she is being shallow and saying that the surrogate woman should be beautiful, her gharana should be good, blah blah blah. goes to show that no amount of money can buy intelligence or a good heart. a child will grow up to be a product of his environment and experiences, he will inherit his parents' DNA only as far as physical attributes, and not personality wise!
vidya0906 thumbnail
Exactly Reshu, Priya and Chocs.  that's one point they have not researched properly.  but then serial aahe, we can overlook such mistakes i suppose.😆 

[Quote=Priya25]
and i didn't like that Sai will give birth to shubu's baby😕[/QUOTE]

Priya tula Sai naahi avadath ki Shubu?
*Resham* thumbnail
I agree as regards to today's episode yaar...They are showing Namita's char over possessive..she is so obsessed with this child thing tht she cant think anything else besides it...if to love a child is the issue then simply adopt it...bt guess they are building up this Namita's weakness to all of the audiences so to make Ashwini come into picture....

No matter wht I m liking Sai as Ashwini....she is really portraying her char very well...
ChocoLady thumbnail
yes Sai is portraying the character really well. i liked her in that kaanday pohay movie too...
vidya0906 thumbnail
Yeah Reshu ti agdi possessive aahe with regards to having a baby.  aani ho ga Sai is portraying Ashwini's character superbly.  like even when her vahini is screaming her guts out at her,  kashi agdi cool hoti.

Reshu I liked ur new signature avtaar.  Nice snaps of Hussein and Tina.