Anubandh Discussion Thread

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
From 31st August..we are being opened to a new show...

Anubandh...😳

It has Tushar Dalvi - Bhargavi and Ashutosh Kulkarni - Sai Tamhankar as leads...😳

Wht are ur expectations frm the show...

Will it be the same as it is pitched at Asambhav's slot?

Lets just begin a momentum to discuss...😳
Edited by *Resham* - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Reshu maala vaattha aapan aakha divas ithe forum varach asnaar sagli discuss karayla gele tar. ðŸ˜†   then what about our work yaar?  Anyways, a big warm welcome to the new show "Anubandh"  and to all our friends who are going to discuss it.  The star cast sounds zabardast.  It will be something about relationships.  Maybe Bhargavi is not having kids, something like that.
*Resham* thumbnail
yeah its something like tht only..and thts why it shows tht she craves fr a child...

And Vids...aapan kadhitari uneev bharun kadhli pahije naa...kadhi aapan nasto..tar tyanchi kami kon bharun kadhnar..😆
vidya0906 thumbnail

'ANUBANDHA' Directed By Jalindhar Kumbhar & Produced By Pallavi Joshi On Zee Marathi at 8:30pm from 31st August , TOMORROW ! It's a Social Drama..based on Surrogate Mother and Live In Relationship !

Reshu agdi navin subject for a marathi serial. might be interesting.
*Resham* thumbnail
Yes sounds very interesting Vids...wd see the first week hw it goes...thx fr this...

Aaj kunich kaa aale nahi....
vidya0906 thumbnail
Actually Reshu this info was scrapped on Shashank Sawant's (inspector wagle) orkut page by the director himself.  He was asking him to see the episode and give his sincere comments regarding the same.
*Resham* thumbnail
Ohh okkk....I was wondering where this info came frm....

The director I heard is a renowned director in some theatre form, well m hearing the name fr the very first time...
vidya0906 thumbnail
And the name is also unusual, Jalindhar.  i have never heard of such a name.
*Resham* thumbnail
Nor do I...and I kinda expected when it came frm Pallavi's stable tht she wont do the normal run kind of a mill subject...sth diff def she wd try..lets see hw it goes...

I have observed...another show frm the same brand doesnt always favor up...it happened with Smita Talwalkar...after Avantika...no show came close to its success of hers...neither Oon paus..nor Abhilasha...Abhilasha toh was ended midway only and tht too very abruptly....

So dont knw whts this show's future wd be, might work also...lets see...
vidya0906 thumbnail
yeah Pallavi's serials are good.  there was one in Hindi na, that also was nice.  something to do about relationships.  i don't know if she has produced that serial.  it was coming on Sony, nice one.