Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
@ Nayaesha123..Thank you very much, again..Eh eh @ fainting..

Yeah, like you say, Prithvi on Toofan is just something else..s.o.m.e.t.h.i.n.g e.l.s.e..!

@ Maleka..Thank you very very much for the hugs..๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— That's really sweet of you..And I'm flattered that you're going to save this post, really..Thank you for appreciating the post so much..

Pleasure is all mine dear...

Originally posted by: Maleka.QN

he is not a regular lover boy, the way he look at her princess all the time his expressions are so flat but that defines the beauty of his character and his dignity๐Ÿ˜he is like a silence before a storm and the storm is actually rising in his heart of gold a storm of love for his princess.

Beautifully said..
@ Mimz..Thanks a lot..Your ๐Ÿคฃcracked me up for some reason..๐Ÿ˜Š Yeah, I suppose Prithvi can be found in a lot of dreams these days..;-) 
@ Maya..I did notice your absence, was missing your posts..Thanks a million, friend..I'm glad you enjoyed the post so much..

@ Prithvi's M & B's protagonist act..Word..You're so right, he is indeed straight from those novels, and now after seeing him play Prithvi so well we can safely say Gaurav Khanna can portray those characters to perfection..There is something so attractive about a strong man who has a sensitive side, and we've all witnessed Prithvi's sensitive side..๐Ÿ˜

Yeah, hopefully Prithvi's right woman will take care of his flaws when the time is right..

Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago
@ Ekta..Thank you, thank you, thank you, pal..Again, must say I'm really really flattered that you're going to save the post.. Thank you for liking the post so much..I'm glad you liked it..

Reminiscing is always fun..I'm going to miss these days in the forum and obsessing over PriDa so much when all of this is going to be over..Wish this would last for a long long time.. This is a lovely forum, and everyone is so nice..

@ Prajs..Thank you very much, my friend..I'm glad you enjoyed the post..But what am I saying? You've always been so sweet and kind to me.. Thanks..

Thank you to everybody who appreciated the post..

@ Priya..* Flattered again*..Many thanks for appreciating the post so much..

I'm totally with you on not loving a fictional character as much as Prithvi before..I have always loved fictional characters, but most of them have been from books, a few of them have been from movies or foreign drama series..I have liked/loved some desi fictional characters earlier too, but not as much as Prithvi..Sometimes I loved a character but didn't like the actor playing them even a bit because those characters had amazing qualities on paper but the actor either weren't good enough to do justice to the character or if they were really good actors then their real life persona bugged me..At times the actors were superb and even likeable but the character got butchered..But Prithvi is a different case altogether, GK is very likable, and Prithvi is awesome..So, it's all good..I too haven't loved a character this much in a long long time..

Hey, but do take care of yourself..Sleepless nights are not going to keep you very healthy, are they? I know love is love, :-) but health is health too..

I know, he's shown to be a chauvinist on paper, and has said a few lines to support that view, but he's very respectful to women in general..

Haha , yeah...Good company indeed..

Priya. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Who-I-Used-2-Be

Thank you to everybody who appreciated the post..

@ Priya..* Flattered again*..Many thanks for appreciating the post so much..

I'm totally with you on not loving a fictional character as much as Prithvi before..I have always loved fictional characters, but most of them have been from books, a few of them have been from movies or foreign drama series..I have liked/loved some desi fictional characters earlier too, but not as much as Prithvi..  Will u change your views coz of the revenge track coming up.  You know wat I will continue 2 love him. He will not change too much naa?? How much can one go against ones basic nature??/Sometimes I loved a character but didn't like the actor playing them even a bit because those characters had amazing qualities on paper but the actor either weren't good enough to do justice to the character or if they were really good actors then their real life persona bugged me..At times the actors were superb and even likeable but the character got butchered..But Prithvi is a different case altogether, GK is very likable, and Prithvi is awesome..So, it's all good..I too haven't loved a character this much in a long long time.. All the way with you on this.Gaurav is awesome na?? Fits the part perfectly .Just cannot imagine anyone else in that role ,even fm bollywood or hollywood.With the new revenge theme coming up he will even be better!!

Hey, but do take care of yourself..Sleepless nights are not going to keep you very healthy, are they? I know love is love, :-) but health is health too..Thanks soo much for that sweetie

I know, he's shown to be a chauvinist on paper, and has said a few lines to support that view, but he's very respectful to women in general..

Haha , yeah...Good company indeed..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

@who i used to be: believe me your post inspired it all, excellent post once again.
priyanka1806 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally love ur post dear.It was so good to read about Prithvi and u have written it soo soo beautifully.Loved ur take....and ur addressing of prithvi as a prince on a white horse.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘ I had seen GK in other serials too but this character of prithvi caught my attention after a few episodes were telecasted....totally love this character...and GK playing it....it just doubles my enthusiasm๐Ÿ˜ณ.I've too rarely been so mesmerized by a fictional character in tv serials....but this guy has as if casted a magic spell on me!!!ANd u hav explained it soo welll..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ....just kept reading n reading it.