Prithvi: Prince on a White Horse..

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

It all started with legends and fairytales, Prince Charming came on his white horse and took his princess away from the big bad world, to their own haven. Times have changed, but the charm of the prince on a white horse hasn't worn off. He is still pretty much in demand, and is still very much happening.

The prince in this case is a devoted son, a caring and protective big brother, a cowboy, a very graceful and proficient rider, a decent and very honest man who respects women though his one basic character flaw also revolves around the fairer gender i.e. he is a chauvinist. And yes, our prince is a bit short-tempered, because princes, in all centuries, have had their flaws. They are human after all.

The prince would do anything for his family, and he is fiercely committed to his duty, even if that very duty means he has to protect the enemy's palace. He is a very proud man, a man of principles, a man of very few words and smiles; and a few words, yes, but you can't get the better of him because when he's required to, he's all ready with amazing retorts. He's got a subtle sense of humour, and you can see him enjoying an inside joke at times. When he's angry or unhappy, the world is a bleak place all of a sudden (ok, this I just wrote for effect πŸ˜†), and every time that man smiles, the world becomes a better place (this too 😊).

When he rides his horse, hearts all over start beating faster, when he gives that naughty smirk, you have a tendency to do something mischievous yourself, when he cares for his brothers, you wish everybody had a brother like that, except for yourself πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†, when he's being his angry-young-man self, your brain turns into a pool of mush, when he looks at his princess with those longing eyes, your heart can't help but melt, when he is always there to lend her a helping hand, you wish you had a bodyguard like him, when he takes care of his princess, you wish you were there in her place, and when they look into each other's eyes, it seems time just stopped. 😍😊

He's the age-old strong, silent type; these are two common characteristics of a lot of fictional characters, but he isn't your regular 'dreamy' character, yet very dreamy. Courage, truth and righteousness define him. He threw away his life to help his dad find justice, little did he know that this particular duty would bring him face to face with what is going to test him, what is going to be his fate, his first love, and probably his last?

The prince couldn't resist the princess, and which prince has ever, really? :-) All of them have to surrender their soul to someone when the right time comes, because it's always meant to be this way.

Let's all get ready for this story to unfold, the journey which will end with the prince and his princess running away into the sunset, on the very back of their cupid, their white horse. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† No, not really, but I suppose some version of that.

The prince is our very own Prithvi Saxena.. (Big surprise there, eh? πŸ˜† )

Note: Got inspired by a fellow poster who made such an awesome topic about Damini's character...This was meant to be Prithvi's straightforward and to the point character analysis, but since it was Prithvi, I suppose I couldn't stay businesslike at all, got drowned and the result turned out to be this praising and gushing version, and the language turned all dreamy.πŸ˜† I wish I could be concise and say it with a few words like Prithvi but sadly, that doesn't seem to be my destiny. I think I just went a bit crazy with my choice of words. πŸ˜† Anyways, what's done is done.

I don't know what attracted me to Prithvi, I liked the spunk he had in even the very first promos but initially he didn't seem like my type, but soon he secured a place for himself in the heart and I didn't even realize it.☺️☺️☺️ Or maybe what did the trick was him on the white horse. Remember the episode when he came on Toofan after being appointed the Chief Security Head and surprised Damini, with the title song playing in the background, and Prithvi on Toofan moving in circles around Damini? I suppose a man, who rides a horse - that too a white one - that gracefully, has to do the trick. ☺️ That scene was magic..😍

Its official now; I can't write short posts.*horrified by the length of this, think I need a nap*

And yeah, I do have a bias..πŸ˜‰
Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nayaesha thumbnail

Yeah as everyone knows I fainted after reading your post! Jaana it is simply out of this world I mean I am not simply saying this because it has Prithvi's name in it multiple times but actually! You have described Prithvi so well it is completely and totally phenomenal! I cannot begin to emphasize how much I love the idea of Prithvi as MY Prince Charming and not to mention the part about being on a white horse!! Ah…I remember the day when I saw him riding Toofan full on! It was just out of this world! The way you have penned the entire attitude and character of Prithvi just seems so RIGHT!

LOVE THE POST!!

Edited by Nayaesha123 - 14 years ago
CookMySock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG...Just liike kill me! Prithvi is like even better tha ntha man of my dreams! PriDA just puts me on eleventh heaven..If there is one =| ...He's amamzing..Mesmerising to the eyes! So good you can stare at him! okay I'm not going to start on my analysis cos I could just like go on and on! But WOW! Amazing... =)
Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome!Awesome!Awesome! Piece of writingπŸ‘....i think if i will say more, it will lessen the effect of it!😳....so the less said,the better!😊.....Summarizing- Your Write Up was Mindblowing!!!!.......Hats off to u!!πŸ‘β­οΈ
⭐️
Priya. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ who -I-used-to-be- let me write smt before I dieπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Its official  I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU.
Cant  decide whether its Prithvi/Gaurav  or you that I am more in love with after reading this. Thats something
Will come back 4 smt sensible later
Love you Jaaaan
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh that was just, one word"beautiful".I actually read it twice!!πŸ˜†.It was so engaging!! Pri the prince,sure he is, but he not like anyother prince i dare say, he is not the one who is  pulled out from fairytales,he is a prince of the 21st century who is not going to sit back and wait for his destiny or fate to unfold but is instead going to grab it with his two hands and make his own destiny and that is the difference between fairytale princes and our royal highness  Pri Saxena!!Take a bow ,this post has made be believe in fairytales again!! I must ssay i now feel a little bit dumb and embarrrsed for not believing in fairytales.!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Autumn_Bliss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Too good!!!! fabulous writing..it was awesome!!! πŸ‘!!

Edited by Divzfan - 14 years ago
taherav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Who-I-Used-2-Be

It all started with legends and fairytales, Prince Charming came on his white horse and took his princess away from the big bad world, to their own haven. Times have changed, but the charm of the prince on a white horse hasn't worn off. He is still pretty much in demand, and is still very much happening.

The prince in this case is a devoted son, a caring and protective big brother, a cowboy, a very graceful and proficient rider, a decent and very honest man who respects women though his one basic character flaw also revolves around the fairer gender i.e. he is a chauvinist. And yes, our prince is a bit short-tempered, because princes, in all centuries, have had their flaws. They are human after all.

The prince would do anything for his family, and he is fiercely committed to his duty, even if that very duty means he has to protect the enemy's palace. He is a very proud man, a man of principles, a man of very few words and smiles; and a few words, yes, but you can't get the better of him because when he's required to, he's all ready with amazing retorts. He's got a subtle sense of humour, and you can see him enjoying an inside joke at times. When he's angry or unhappy, the world is a bleak place all of a sudden (ok, this I just wrote for effect πŸ˜†), and every time that man smiles, the world becomes a better place (this too 😊).

When he rides his horse, hearts all over start beating faster, when he gives that naughty smirk, you have a tendency to do something mischievous yourself, when he cares for his brothers, you wish everybody had a brother like that, except for yourself πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†, when he's being his angry-young-man self, your brain turns into a pool of mush, when he looks at his princess with those longing eyes, your heart can't help but melt, when he is always there to lend her a helping hand, you wish you had a bodyguard like him, when he takes care of his princess, you wish you were there in her place, and when they look into each other's eyes, it seems time just stopped. 😍😊

He's the age-old strong, silent type; these are two common characteristic of a lot of fictional characters, but he isn't your regular 'dreamy' character, yet very dreamy. Courage, truth and righteousness define him. He threw away his life to help his dad find justice, little did he know that this particular duty would bring him face to face with what is going to test him, what is going to be his fate, his first love, and probably his last?

The prince couldn't resist the princess, and which prince has ever, really? :-) All of them have to surrender their soul to someone when the right time comes, because it's always meant to be this way.

Let's all get ready for this story to unfold, the journey which will end with the prince and his princess running away into the sunset, on the very back of their cupid, their white horse. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† No, not really, but I suppose some version of that.

The prince is our very own Prithvi Saxena (Big surprise there, eh? πŸ˜† )

Note: Got inspired by a fellow poster who made such an awesome topic about Damini's character...This was meant to be Prithvi's straightforward and to the point character analysis, but since it was Prithvi, I suppose I couldn't stay businesslike at all, got drowned and the result turned out to be this praising and gushing version, and the language turned all dreamy.πŸ˜† I wish I could be concise and say it with a few words like Prithvi but sadly, that doesn't seem to be my destiny. I think I just went a bit crazy with my choice of words. πŸ˜† Anyways, what's done is done.

I don't know what attracted me to Prithvi, I liked the spunk he had in even the very first promos but initially he didn't seem like my type, but soon he secured a place for himself in the heart and I didn't even realize it.☺️☺️☺️ Or maybe what did the trick was him on the white horse. Remember the episode when he came on Toofan after being appointed the Chief Security Head and surprised Damini, with the title song playing in the background, and Prithvi on Toofan moving in circles around Damini? I suppose a man, who rides a horse - that too a white one - that gracefully, has to do the trick. ☺️ That scene was magic..😍

Its official now; I can't write short posts.*horrified by the length of this, think I need a nap*

And yeah, I do have a bias..πŸ˜‰

sorry couldn't help it....just had to give u a standing ovation 4 this πŸ‘....this was excellent....u just wrote down everything i was feeling 4 him and couldn't put into words...AMAZING!! kudos
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Who-I-Used-2-Be

OMG!! i love this part!! love the analysis of his character! hes truly the one and only prince charming for me!! great job yaar!! lovely!πŸ˜ƒ
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@ Nayaesha123, Will look forward to your two cents then..:-) Many thanks for the kind words..

@ StarryEyedGyal, thank you a ton, girl..And yeah, that has to be some kind of heaven..;-D 😍 LOL..

You said it..Mesmerizing is indeed the word..