Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
@ Krishy, thank you, thank you, thank you, my friend..That's really sweet of you..

@ Priya..Thanks a million, dear..Now you're making me blush, and I don't even blush that easily..:-) Will wait for your two cents on Prithvi..

Originally posted by: anisha12

Oh that was just, one word"beautiful".I actually read it twice!!πŸ˜†.It was so engaging!! Pri the prince,sure he is, but he not like anyother prince i dare say, he is not the one who is  pulled out from fairytales,he is a prince of the 21st century who is not going to sit back and wait for his destiny or fate to unfold but is instead going to grab it with his two hands and make his own destiny and that is the difference between fairytale princes and our royal highness  Pri Saxena!!Take a bow ,this post has made be believe in fairytales again!! I must ssay i now feel a little bit dumb and embarrrsed for not believing in fairytales.!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Thanks a ton, pal..😳 And I totally agree to your analysis..Prithvi is the prince of 21st century indeed, he'll write his destiny with his own hands, and then live it..Watch out, everyone!! πŸ˜†

Haha @ embarrassed for not believing in fairytales..Fairytales are beautiful, but I don't believe in them either..:-)
Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago
WOWWWWWWWWW!!!1πŸ‘

I totally loved the Princy touch you added to the whole thing. And he is one great guy isnt he😳

Loved every single word of the post.

If you dont mind, may i add my 2 cents:

Okay here goes:

The prince is a determined man, he knows that the mission he has set out to accomplish is an extremely difficult one and Failure is Not an option.

He is not deterred by the uphill battle that lies ahead of him instead and very wisely is putting all his energy in winning it rather than worrying about the enormity of it.

He is fighting against all odds, an enemy that is definitely more powerful than him but he still manages to make slow and steady progress towards his mission of saving his captive father.

His task is more complicated by the presence of the enemy's daughter whom he is duty bound to protect against potential dangers which he does it oh so sincerely going to the extent to risking his life for her umpteen times, but is failing right now to protect his own heart from her very existence.

He is uncontrollably drawn to her, which was definitely not in his scheme of things and which has made things even more tougher.

Although he is inching closer to the accomplishment of his mission, he is also slowly and steadily losing the battle with his heart - to her.

He has never met anyone like her before who evenly matches him in many respects and is strong and tougher than many men he has encountered and he has no qualms in now treating her with the respect she deserves.

Her sight used to annoy him initially, now at the mere sight of her, his heart goes through a roller coaster of emotions which he is unable to control and is not sure if he wants to control it in the first place.

He is honest enough to admit to himself his growing feelings towards her and when the time comes he will acknowledge that she indeed is very special to him and will always remain so for the rest of his life.

He is aware at some point he will have to make the hardest decision of his life choosing his family over his love for her and deep in his heart he already knows that there is a chance that he might never end up with the woman he truly, deeply and passionately loves.

But as a prince he knows he needs to put his family's interest ahead of his and is quite willing to make that sacrifice when the time comes........

Fortunately for him life has a way of giving pleasant surprises when we least expect it, so we wait till he gets pleasantly surprised.......
sugar.n.spice14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG Shakespeare's PunarJanam!!!!

Kya likhte hai aap?? By God!!

Magical.... thats what this post was..

And dont worry abt the length... We're loving it!!

--molii <33--
sugar.n.spice14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
And amazing two cents guys!!!!

--molii <33--
Varni4LiFe thumbnail
I love your posts!!

You penned down the character sketch of Prithvi perfectl, and i totally agree with you on the "prince on a white horse" part

taherav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ shwetha: nice going girl!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
@Divzfan..Thank you very much..Really!

@ taherav..I'm really glad you could relate to what I wrote.. I don't know what I can say to thank you enough..Many many thanks..

Originally posted by: *payal_15*

OMG!! i love this part!! love the analysis of his character! hes truly the one and only prince charming for me!! great job yaar!! lovely!πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you lots, friend..Yeah, prince charming indeed..!
@ Shwetha..Thank you very very much.. And yeah, he is one heck of a guy..😳😊 

And LOVED what you added..It was a.w.e.s.o.m.e, really..Beautifully written..You took it to another level..LOVED every bit of it..*Applause*