Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Who-I-Used-2-Be

I don't know what attracted me to Prithvi, I liked the spunk he had in even the very first promos but initially he didn't seem like my type, but soon he secured a place for himself in the heart and I didn't even realize it.☺️☺️☺️ Or maybe what did the trick was him on the white horse. Remember the episode when he came on Toofan after being appointed the Chief Security Head and surprised Damini, with the title song playing in the background, and Prithvi on Toofan moving in circles around Damini? I suppose a man, who rides a horse - that too a white one - that gracefully, has to do the trick. ☺️ That scene was magic..😍

Its official now; I can't write short posts.*horrified by the length of this, think I need a nap*

And yeah, I do have a bias..😉

Sarah ....never knew I was psychic till now.....😛

Now I know where your fascination with good looking studs stems from...*tongue in cheek*😃

now with the toofani ride tomorrow it will be  deja vu all over again...

Seriously after this post ..I can say..I have lived....Brilliant..👏👏

Edited by current - 14 years ago
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tht was sum writing sarah ............completly in form of a fairytale .....
amazing one 👏 ...u r a real ⭐️of the forum ...........
yaar tum itna type karne ki energy laati kahan se ho 😆.......i type 2 paragraphs and im done for teh day 😆😆
great work again 👏
aish_punk thumbnail
Great post Sarah!

n i totally agree..Prithvi is the 'new' prince charming!..n must say i guess he's better than the older ones'..!

He is just so hot..n well i cant find enough words to talk about him..

*faints*
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Gosh What awesome POST  yaar..as each & everyone has already said..You have put across..all my feelings & expressions I go through whenever I see PRITHVI..aka gaurav Khanna..Phew..sooooooo... handsome & deadly..He is teh reason why I started to watch thsi show..& now I AM IN TOTAL BONKERS OVER PRIDA..!!
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Zain..Congratulations, you are a psychic..:-p

How can I thank you enough for the ultimate compliment, Zain..How can I? Honestly, you people are kinder to me than I deserve ..😳Thank you, thank you, thank you..That means more than you would ever know..

And yes, it's going to be 'deja vu' today, baby..
.I guess I was high on PriDa when I wrote this post..Now when I read it, I feel so embarrassed..😳😆

Originally posted by: Who-I-Used-2-Be

Let's all get ready for this story to unfold, the journey which will end with the prince and his princess running away into the sunset, on the very back of their cupid, their white horse. 😉😆 No, not really, but I suppose some version of that.

few

..I know right now is not the time for their story to end, but are we going to see some version of the bolded part today?😛

@ Bugs.. That's the height of sweetness..Thanks a zillion, friend, thanks..

Haha..Typing is my life..:-p And BTW, it's not like I made this post recently, it's quite an old post..it's just that Zain summoned it from the woodworks.:-p

@Aish_punk.
.Thanks a lot, my dear.Thank you.

@HAOOY..Glad you could relate to the post..Thanks a lot..
Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago