Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Forum to be closed-Please read

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Guys,

As everyone knows the show finished a long time back and even the forum is barely active apart from the FF threads. Hence we have decided to archive the Kasam Se section but move the FFs to the Fan-Fiction forum. I know it will be sad to see the forum inactive but I think its appropriate timing now. If FF writers send me the link to their threads then I can add them here so they're easily accessible to other readers (as the forum will stay in the archive forum).

Thank you for being a wonderful bunch KSians....most of the time. [:p

PLEASE all FF writers send me links to their threads if they wish to continue.

-KS Dev. Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooja_fren thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
do u have to do dat?????😒
can't we leave it as it is?
hooman thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey!

Is there no other way to save the KS forum??
OMG this is so sad😭

Nadia
Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This is so unfair....atleast the ff writers are keeping this forum alive, I think you should rethink about the same....
Indian_Goddess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, is it really necessary? I mean, the forum isn't totally inactive. There are still quite a good amount of people who come here.
Tushi thumbnail

Is it creating any problem to anybody is it continues as it is. It is a forum where many of us visit it religiously. So why are you in a hurry to close it. I request you to keep it as it is untill the writers and the readers stop coming to the forum

shweta76 thumbnail
dont we count !!!!!...Unfair very Unfair specially to all the wonderful FF writers ..they dont deserve this we dont deserve this
JAN_SA thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hi,

What is the reason for closing the forum? If it is not causing any problems I don't see the need to clost the forum. I visit the forum almost daily.

There is some truly fanfastic writers, give them the opportunity to draw inspiration from the much loved JB characters, instead of just throwing them out to some other forum.

jeenal20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hey reemz
plzz cant u rethink about this
as still some of the regular mebers are keeping this forum still alive

and this will be so unfair for all of them

plzzz
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
I know you all are very attach to the forum but there is hardly any discussion about the show . I scan through the first few pages there are lot of active FF in the section which can be moved in FF section & link to all the FF would be provided in a sticky thread so that it would be easy for members to find their favorite FF.