MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey everyone😊.. i have just started watching the show after Ishq's exit.. and i thought tht was really sad..and Shweta leaving was also sad but after Negar's entry shweta is not seem to be missed even im not missing her.. In my opinion Negar is a very sweet girl.. she didnt perform in the task thts different but all over she's very friendly and sweet.. and she's pretty too.. todays epi was great.. and Akash is alll drooling over her.. his statemnt stating tht Negar is his sister like is such a lie.. i bet he'd change tht statement after in any case he's such a lier.. i was like he would happily leave his gf if he would get Negar.. to help the new one is fine but he is doing extra chipkufying.. and i loved when Mark kissed Akash inplace of Negar.. he doesnt wanna be in any controversy.. thts very cute.. so i would love to get ur views on Negar.. wat u guys feel abt her. i feel she is genuinly sweet and friendly not fake.. Happy sharing!!!!!
 and for those who havent seen her chadti jawani video here it is.. (i never knew this song has Nisha/Priyanka Kothari too.. the james, shiva and now Agyaat's heroin.. negar and priyanka look good)

Love, Pulwasha 😛
Edited by pulwasha - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
In one word - liability... Unless she does some extraordinary task and surprises everyone...
mimi0295 thumbnail
Meh, I'm not too fond of her. LOL She hasn't impressed me much, but maybe my views will change as the show proceeds.
I miss ST though =(
Princess_Ameera thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mimi0295

Meh, I'm not too fond of her. LOL She hasn't impressed me much, but maybe my views will change as the show proceeds.

I miss ST though =(

Me 2...
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i would say ugly duckling..........................see her lips looks as if her ancestors were from some duck specie.
SLV3 thumbnail

so far I did not like her...hopefully i will change my views if she does something interesting..

susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Very sporting....a wonderful change after ST left !!!
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

dunno till now ........i guess we shud wait for 3-4 episodes to know wat is she really like ......she juss entered!!

moonlight44 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
well  for me its too early to comment Edited by moonlight44 - 14 years ago
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
she's a mud srry no offence but whenever is saw her my blood shootsup..