MayUr FF - You Are My Life (Last Part - Pg 47)

Posted: 14 years ago
Hola guys . . .

Am Kankshita!! I'm an experienced writer . . . but this is my very first attempt on one shots!! As usual, it's MayUr based!! I just now came up with this idea . . . and planned to write a one shot . . . if u guys like it . . . then I'd surely continue it but after I finish writing at least one of my FF's!! πŸ˜›

Here goes my one shot . . . πŸ˜‰

On one fine, rainy day . . . a woman of about 22-23 years of age . . . stood in the balcony of a beautiful house in Juhu Beach of Mumbai. πŸ˜› She held a coffee mug and was enjoying the coffee along with the beautiful weather. πŸ˜› She was going through an album . . . with her and a guy's pictures. Each picture brought different smiles on her face . . . some made her blush while others made her remember that particular incident and giggle . . .πŸ˜³πŸ˜†That girl's name was Nupur Bhushan . . . and she was going through the pictures of her and her fiance, Mayank. 😳 She was constantly think about him . . . how they met and how he proposed her. And the day they got engaged. πŸ˜›
Nupur and Mayank studied in the same college . . . and became friends . . . actually best friends in no time . . . Mayank then realized that he loved her and one fine day proposed her. She asked him to give her same time, so he did . . . and after quite a lot of time, atlast. . . she agreed. πŸ˜› They both loved each other very much. The day they got graduated . . . the told their parents about their realtionship and within no time . . . they decided to amke them get engaged . . . πŸ˜›
After the engagement . . . Mayank left for his job training.
It's been exactly 6 months . . . that he left . . . now that he was coming back . . . Nupur was over whelemed . . . she, with the help of her sister, Gunjan decorated the entire house . . . made the dinner and invited Mayank's parents over to her place for dinner. πŸ˜›
Mayank and his sister, Diya's fiance Samrat wer comung back together.

*******************************

Gunjan came up shouting . . .

G - Di . . . go and get ready. It's already 6 in the eveing. What are you doing? πŸ˜•

N - Gunjan . . . chill, I was just going through an album . . . u go . . . I'll quickly get ready. πŸ˜›

G - Okay . . . the drive has come . . . make it fast . . . u need to go to the airport NOW!! Your getting late . . . Jiju's flight will within an hour. Make it fast. πŸ˜•

N - Alright, alright . . . go . . . I'll be there in a couple of minutes. πŸ˜›

Gunjan smiled and went downstairs!

Nupur got ready went downstairs . . . she was alll excited to meet Mayank after 6 long months. 😳 But when she went downstairs . . . she saw Gunjan terribly crying! 😲😭

N - Gunjan? What happened?? 😲

G - Di . . . jiju . . . his flight . . .

N - what happened?? (she was all tensed now)

G - Di . . . an air crash has taken place a few hours ago . . .

N - So??

G - Jiju was in that flight only . . . 😭😭

Nupur broke down . . . she couldn't believe it . . . 😭😭😭 Gunjan constantly tried to flatter her but all her efforts went it vain. 😭
Just then, Gunjan's boyfriend, Rannvijay arrived . . . and saw the entire scene . . .

R - Gunjan? Baby . . . are u guys alright?? Wat happened Nupur Di??Why are u crying?? πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

Nupur didn't say anything . . .

G - Rannvijay . . . did u hear about the recent  air crash??

R - Ya . . . πŸ˜•

G - Jiju was in the same flight. 😭

Rannvijay couldn't see his two most favorite women crying like that . . .

R - Don't worry . . . he'll be alright . . . some passengers are still alive! We can't loose hope. Nupur Di . . . don't do this to him . . . fancy, how will he feel when he sees u in this condition!

Ranvijay finally got successful in flattering Nupur. He went to the airport . . . and came to know that . . some passengers didn't board the plane from the Amstredam air port . . . because of some riot in there . . . and those people were left dead there and then. Rannvijay lost hope and went back. When he told this to Nupur . . . she lost her senses . . . she quickly got up . . . and without saying anything . . . went up to the balcony and stood ther, weeping. 😭😭😭
Gunjan informed Mrs and Mr Sharma about it . . . they had lost their son . . .😭

Three days past away . . . and they didn't even find Mayank's body. Both Rannvijay and Mr. Sharma repeatedly visited the Police Station and th airport to fetch more news about the incident . . . but they didn't get successful. πŸ˜•
Nupur, as usual . . . went up to the balcony . . . and stood there . . . weeping . . . just then she heard a voice . . .

"ANGEL . . . WHY ARE YOU CRYING??"

She turned back to see who's voice was that . . . and saw Mayank, smiling at her. She thought it just another dream . . . Mayank . . . her love was no more. 😭

Mayank shouted, "Arey bhai . . .yahan 6 mahine baad aake tumhare mangetar khada hai aur tum ho ki use dekh hi nahi rahi." πŸ˜‰

Then, she realized that it wasn't another dream . . . but Mayank was actually standing next to her.

Actually, Mayank and Samrat had not boarded the flight in the first place . . . they had some very urgent work to do . . . they were not able to contact Nupur so Nupur was unaware of the fact. Actually, Mayank was alright . .. nothing happened to him. πŸ˜›

N - Mayank . . . u . . . but  . . .

She ran towards him and hugged him tightly . . . he then told her everything . . . she was over whelemd . . .Mayank was perfectly alright and she was in his arms . . . what else could she ask for! πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

M - Jaan, you are my life . . . and I can't see you weeping and crying like this . . . if I would have boarded that flight, I might not  have died as u're love would have been there with me but to see you like this . . . I'd certainly die of great agony. 😭

N - Shut up . . . don't u dare say this again . . . I won't let u die . . . u are my life . . . I won't be able to live without u . . . u know what?? The last three have been very miserable for me. 😭😭 I love so much . . . I would have died without u. 😭

M - Now, u shut up . . . I promise u 1 thing . . . that I'd never leave u! NEVER! πŸ˜›

She hugged him tightly . . . once again . . . with even more passion and joy. The joy of being with him . . . the joy of being with the guy she loved. πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

...THE END...

I know it's a bit too long . . . sorry guys!! But I know its not that bad!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Right?? Please do comment . . . and if u like it . . . then please use the "like" button! I'd be greatly obliged. 😊

Edited by Jiah.Angel - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

14 views and no comments?? That's not fair. 😭
parisbynight thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
let me be the first one to comment then!
i absolutely love it!

hope to read more ...

tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeee
 fabulasssssssssssssss
gr8888888888888888
loved it
do rite some more one shots like this one on mayur
it was awesome  !
adi_gupta thumbnail

kanky

this is so simple but sweet is their any twist
you match dia with sam and gunjan with rv
but it si different and some time change feel good
ya dont make it one shot continue it
or next time if u write one shot then sure pm me
i dont want to miss any of ff or shot u write
ok😊
Edited by adi_gupta - 14 years ago
preethis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey dear nice one shot.. i liked it...
Nishithini thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was very nice. I loved it. I really enjoyed reading it. awesome.
DITIPRIYA thumbnail
wow..itz too gud...gur888 job kanky..u shud coontinue...πŸ˜›
Mithila_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
kanky its amazing dear. do continue soon.
n love to read long . so don worry. its always a treat to read long .
pm me when u will continue as ue other ffs are also goin on.
update them plzz.
Thanks a ton guys!! 😊