ff/(MN)ONE DAY SHOTS/'Just Another Day' pg145-NEW!

parisbynight thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
hi guys , i had a go for my first time a a fan fiction
its is basically on the date scene

i will try to finish it by end of the week end

here it goes ...please feel free to comment and sorry for less hindi dialogue as my hindi is very low

Nupur was on her way to the beach, it was raining by then, she was very annoyed and kept on reassuring herself that the wait and the rain would be worth it after all as she was convinced Mayank was planning something special.
She felt very nervous as she was going on her first date, the thing she dreamt about for so long.
When she reached the cafe she saw Mayank sitting at a table, he was somehow lost in his thought but you could clearly tell it was in a depressing way ...
Nupur looked all around the place, she actually wanted to see something different, something mayank might have done for her as a surprise but nothing as such was spotted to her...
n/ mayank! in a very frustrated tone
mayank came back to sense and looked at her ,she looked stunning, in white and all wet and he just looked at her for a while but all of a sudden he dropped his face on the table.
Nupur was shocked to see him reacting like and she started walking towards where he was and sat on the chair next to him.
n/dekho mayank mujhe tumpe bohot khussa ara ha hai !agar tumme mujhe sirf yahan is cafe main bulaya hai tu mujhse aur bura koi nahin hoga!kahan hai tumhare special date!agar mera date tumne kharab kya tu main tumhe chorungi nahin by god!
she said in a very angry mood.
Mayank first listened to all she was saying but show his disappointment when she said HER date!
m/dekho nupur wo kya hua khe ....he said in a very low tone
Suddenly the rain got worse with strong wind ,storm and lightening in the sky...nupur looked up and got even more annoyed ,usually she would get scared but at that moment all she was thinking was her date being spoiled for good now!
n/baarish ko bhi aaj hona tha!  Then she looked back at mayank as she wanted him to continue what he was saying
m/nupur...
he stopped as they saw chairs falling and table moving because of the wind..
Then the manager came running to them that they have to close the place due to the bad weather and he suggested them to go home as it wasn't safe to stay around.
Nupur stood up and started walking out of the cafe
m/kahan jara hi ho meri baat to sono!
n/ghar jara hi tumhe suna nahin uss admi ne kya kaha!
m/nupur please pehle tum meri baat sun to sahi....
Nupur started running slowly as she had tears in her eyes and didn't want mayank to see. She was so upset, but didn't want to face him as she knew she would just yell at him like she did a while ago and she was regretting it already'she preferred keeping her calm this time'
she slowed down her speed knowing mayank was trying to reach her and said without looking back
n/mayank im sorry i got mad...but seriously we cant stay here now, lets just forget this date thing i shouldn't have forced you for one!
Mayank now got mad hearing this and grabbed her hand and turned her to face him
they were all wet but still mayank noticed she was crying...he loosen his grip seeing this but still wanted her to hear what he wanted to say!
m/yeh tumhne kya MERA date MERA date choorooh kya hai!tumhe kya lagta hai ke me aaj sirf iss liye aya hoon kyunke tumhe bataya ta ?
n/please ab is bare me baat na kare to acha hoga mein tumse jagra nahin chati hoon....
she realised that she upset him as she could see mayank was hurt by her talk
m/mainhe tumhe pehle hi kahata ke kabi kabi meri baat bi maanha parega...nupur aaj ka din mere liye bhi itna important that jitna tumhare liye tha...haan saach hai ke mera ye pehle se sapna nahin that lekin aaj meri life pehli jaissi nahin rahi..main har pal tumhare bare mein aur tumhare liye hi sochta hoon aur yeh tum janti ho ke kyun!
Mayank tone was very high and nupur was looking down she was ashamed of the way she reacted to him that made him so angry!
But he saw that she was crying and tears just wouldn't stop. Seeing her like this made him forgot all he wanted to say and let her hands too, his anger vanished'
m/sorry...he said moving her chin up so he could see her face ...but her eyes were closed
m/please nupur im sorry ... please look at me ...
to this nupur opened her teary eyes and was about to say sorry but mayank took his hand to her mouth gesturing her to stay silent.
m/tum theek kehrahi thi ,yeh baat hum yahan khatam karte he...chalen? he said in a very sweet yet sad tone.nupur just nodded at him
mayank was about to walk in the road direction but was stopped by nupur
m/mayank!
He turned back
nupur gave him a sorry look and suddenly hug him tight...without any hesitation he responded to her and they shared a very passionate hug.
They broke off and noticing nupur shivering he took his jacket and gave to her
n/thanks!
Mayank all smiling looked at her
n/aisai kya dekhraheho pehle kabi deka nahin kya! saying in her nautanki tone
m/dekha hai lekin aaj pahta nahin kyun tum alag dekhrahi ho ,kuch diferent kya hai kya?...he teased so she could have her smile back
she got flashback of her getting ready session the morning smiled widely and played along with him
n/nahin to main kyun kuch different karun mere paas itna time nahin hai ..
Mayank was amused at her hiding again that she did all that for him but now he really wanted to praise her
m/you are looking stunning ! he said it !
Nupur gave him a broad smile and they went back on their way looking for a taxi'hand in hand ...
they sat in the taxi and mayank gave the driver his address
n/nahin mayank i should go home ,no one is at home so...
m/nupur please ,come to mine we have the all day ahead us

m/we both have nothing to do today so why stay alone each on our side, and then tomorrow we have classes to attend we wont be able to meet as much
n/ok fine but at one condition!
m/what?....i promise i wont talk about studies if that u r asking..
n/this also! but my shart is that u have to treat me with  world ki best coffee

m/tumara hokum sarakon pe nupur bushan! ..he gave her a sweet smile
they reached his house and mayank quickly went inside leaving nupur alone in the living room
mayank came back with a towel and handed it to her
m/yeh lo and dry your hair otherwise you will catch a cold...
their clothes were dried by then but nupurs hair were still kinda wet as they were long
n/thanks u r so sweet
she started drying her hair flying her hair here and there, mayank was lost in her beauty and innocence and kept smiling at her, he wanted to go close and slowly took a step forward, nupur looked at him and was all nervous to his closeness
n/mm..mayank...please ...
mayank realised he was going too close to her ,usually he wouldn't stop but this time he knew he was alone with nupur in his house and she was a bit uncomfortable on that matter
he step back and went toward the kitchen ...
n/what happened ? thinking mayank mind her stopping him from coming close
m/what u don't want ur coffee anymore
n/smiling....yea and make it quick mayank sharma! saying in her own style...she finished drying her hair, put the towel away and went towards the kitchen to join mayank
n/where are the cups ,ill take them out
m/oh no don't bother ill do it, you go and sit in the living room ill come in a bit

n/what!tum bhi na mayank!i thought u said you want us to spend time together, u in the kitchen and me there in the living room...is this ur time together ???
m/very funny nupur,ok then if u really cant live without me then stay here!
n/yea u wish !i just want to see what is the special thing u add to ur coffee?

m/kaunsi special thing?
n/yea itna special that it made me fall in love with a guy like u !by god must it be kamal ki cheez...
she said teasing him
m/are u flirting with me?
n/
all red ...ok are u telling me where the cups are or u want me to look by myself ?
m/jessay tumhari marzi...trying to annoy her
n/fine ..she started opening the cupboards ...
m/they are in the one below the sink..he said not wanting her to trouble herself looking everywhere
Nupur took the cups to the living room while mayank grabbed sandwiches from the fridge.
She sat on the couch with her feet up in a very comfortable way ...mayank sat the same couch but at the other end, both were facing each other
Nupur kept on talking and talking, actually it was nupur talking and mayank listening and it reminded him of the days at mishra mansion!
When they finished eating and drinking mayank was now lying on the sofa with his head on nupurs lap
They were feeling very comfortable with each other nupur started playing with mayank hair while talking to him about random things
n/mayank wats wrong
m/wat?nothing why?

n/im touching ur hair and ur not showing me attitude! kuch to garbar hai!
m/because it actually feel good when u do this...
n/oh ..and is this just for today ?
m/yea make the most of it maybe tomorrow i wont allow it !

n/by god i take my words back ,u and ur attitude are one!
Mayank got up from her lap and sat next to her but close this time but his face was all sad and dropped
n/kya hua?ur not feeling well? she touched his forehead
m/hmm..not its not that...
n/then tell me !warna mar kahega!
m/you know today i had prepared so much for you
n/its ok mayank aaj nahin to kal

m/but i had everything perfectly planned exactly like u would have wanted
n/matlab?
m/i ordered loads of roses, then a horse that too a white one, I booked a table in the middle of the beach so u could make a sand castle and then we could admire the sunset
nupur was amazed to hear all of this !
Mayank put his head of her shoulder in depress
n/oh mayuuuu!she said in the way his mom says
m/tum mera mazak karahiho ...?im serious i was heartbroken that my plan got ruined!
n/koi baat nahin tum yeh sab cheeze next time karle or weathercast pehle please check karna!
m/ok i promise i will
n/u'd better, otherwise i wont let u rest in peace, i swear ill sue u!
m/wat?
n/ill go and cry my heart out in court that mera rajkumar mere liye itna hi karnapaya ...yeh kahan ka insaaf hai ...saying in her nautanki style
mayank had his smile back hearing her saying this
nupur turned to look at him and sweetly gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and ran to the kitchen taking the cups there.
Mayank was stunned at her act !
he followed her taking the plate with him
m/what was that?
n/what was what?

m/i don't know u tell me ?
she didn't want to meet his gaze so she started washing the dishes..
Mayank came from behind, putting his arms around her as if he was going to embrace her from behind
n/ saying naughtily..and what do u think u r doing urself now?
Mayank started acting as if he was washing the dishes too ,all while touching and playing with her hands ,both there hands covered with soap bubbles
m/u didn't answer me?
n/answer to what u never asked anything
.. this time enjoying his cute way of closeness
m/tumhe jo abhi abhi kya .....wo mujhe bohot acha laga
n/acha maine to kuch kya hi nahin !tum pagal hogaye kya!?

Mayank kissed her cheek very slowly to make it long and said
m/i think tumhe aisa kuch kya tha ,am i right?
Nupur was really blushing now and she tried to look at him from the corner of her eyes
they finished washing the cups and mayank had to let her go so they can dry their hands

Nupur really appreciated the gentleman side of mayank and she somehow wanted him to know
Mayank had a lot of passion for nupur today ,also being a guy it was always easier for him to express his feeling in a physical way but e had to control himself especially today he didnt want nupur to think he is taking advantage of them being alone
also he wanted her to be confortable with all this,she might be filmi and know all about romance he thought but still she is a girl!

(this conversation is in the kitchen ,nupur sitting of a high chair next to kitchen worktop and mayank leening against it ,hope you guys can imagine their positions)

n/you what i really like about you!?
m/what?
n/waisay toh i dont give compliments but i will grant you with one today!
m/ehsaan karahiho?
n/aisa
hi kuch samaj jao
m/ok then let me mentally prepare for it first,nupur rajkumari praising me is a moment to cherish!
n/shut up!i really like your caring side..even tough you are always very arrogant,angry young man scaring everyone,mr im too intelligent to talk to u look...
mayank raised an eyebrow at her ways of describing him
n/but yet you show your care for people when needed,jaisay tumhne jab bhi gungan ko pareshan dekha to tum ne mujhe kaha hai,jaisay tumne samrat ki madat ki ti fight bhi kiya,aur recently jab tumhne uday ki baat dia se kaha...
mayank was on cloud nine listening to this ,he felt really good that nupur appreciated his acts
n/hello?...zameen par wapas ajao mera esaan khatam hua hai!
m/haan?
coming back from his lost thoughts
n/aur haan tum yeh batao ke tumhne samrat se kab se seeda mooh baat karna chooro kya?
m/matlab?
n/aaj kal tum log dost lagte ho.
m/yea actually ,to be honest beside mum he was the one who notice my changing behaviour towards you.i didnt know it was tat obvious!
n/kya?samrat?

m/i guess to a certain extend he deserves his title of guru samrat!
n/guru samrat meri jooti!
m/kyun?
n/woh dakhan itna nahin samajta ke wo miss sheeenaa ke pass apna time waste karaha hai!usse to gungan ke pass hona chahiyeh!
m/wait a minute ,samrat aur gungan?
n/haina kamal ki jodi?!sirf mein nahin uday bahya bhi kehraha hai!
m/uday ...pfff arggg..
n/mayank!
she tapped him on the shoulder ... why do u always react like this to the poor guy.
m/i dont know ,he has this very strange thing that bring my anger right up my head everythime i see or hear about him!
nupur crossed her arms like a small kid would do in argument
m/ok leave that...so you were saying? putting his hand on her crossed arms gesturing her to continue.
n/main bhool gayi!.....kal kaisa maza ayatha na?by god!par yeh sheena bin bolaye mehmaan kahan se ahi pata nahin by god!
m/nupur!
n/wo kya hain na mayank maine plan kya tha ke samrat aur gungan todha akele mein time spend karege to shayed..
m/nupur,this is not right..you cant play tricks like this on people!if they are meant to be together then they will themself realise like we did,
n/lekin gungan toh already ..
she stopped herself from saying any further as she couldnt diclose her sister feeling to mayank,it was a sister thing
m/dont worry they will end realsing,give them time...meanwhile you can give them hints here and there butdont force them into anything ,let everything go with the flow
n/oh mayuuuu you are sho shweet!she said pulling his cheeks
m/teek hai teek hai,and stop teasing me with mayuuuuu
n/oh mayuuu seh yaad aya ,aunty kab office se ayegi ?itna time hua dekha bina/aaj to do bathe karke jaungi by god!
m/oh so now you can face her?the other you made a whole scene on me telling her..
n/yea but not anymore!maine chori thodi ki hai...
m/sudden change hein?reason?
n/actually i tought of what you told me yesterday...but now im am confortable with my feeling so .
.looking down shyly ...aur waisay bhi pyaar kya to darna kya?!
she said looking up again and winking at him
mayank loved it when she was acting like this,her innocent way of flirting
m/oye heroine!drama baas kar aur yeh soch ke hum maa ko batahenge kaise?gungan ko to tum aaj hi boldoge im sure!but mum?even though im confident she already knows we still have to tell her officially!
n/ek minute?!mein bhi?mayank i cant do this!

m/dont worry not today but soon ok!
n/by god it seems like i will have to start rehersaling from now on..im stressed already..!
m/nupur we will it do it together...and im tensed too..
n/tum?tumhe kis cheez se daar?
m/kyun?arey im about to announce my dear mum that i chose a crazy filmi girl who talks even while sleeping as her daughter in law...isnt it that hard thing to do?

he said to pull her leg
n/mayank i hate you!she yelled at him punching him and making her way towards the kitchen door
but mayank didnt want this special moment they were sharing to end like this.he got hold og her hand from behind and pulled her towards him.
they were now in a romantic embrace,with his hand locking hers.
nupur tried to free herself but his grip was firm so she gave up and enjoyed the moment.
mayank was rubbing his head in her long hair and was admiring her smell..
after talking for so long they were both enjoying this silence which said so many things
n/mayank....she said in a dreamy yet shy way,her eyes closed
m/hmmm bolo nupur...he said playing with her hair and fingers,fully enjoying their closness
n/I LOVE YOU ! finally she said it
mayank was taken by shock,a beautiful shock that made him break the hug
he took nupur by the shoulders and turned her to face him,she still had her eyes closed ,all blushing,yet he could notice a smile on her face
m/did you say anything..he said giving her intense gaze while having his arms around her waist her hands tying on her back
n/looking here and there ,avoiding looking into his brown eyes,haan maine kaha ke...
m/kya kaha nupur
..coming close to her ear saying in a very passionate tone..
n/gathered her courage to look up in his eyes and was lost in them,slowly putting her arms around his neck she said..maine kaha ke I LOVE YOU..
mayank just hugged her tight and it felt for both of them as if it was the first time...
m/i love u too..so much ...
n/i will never forget the day of today...my very first date ever !it was perfect!thank you!
hearing this mayank deepen the hug by rubbing his face to her cheeks and sensing her back with his hands moving all over her,nupur responded too

dring dring'the phone rang
n/mayank phone...
m/hmmm'
n/choro mujhe phone bajraha hai..
mayank came back to his sense and they broke off from their long hug
nupur was feeling very embarrassed and turned red like a tomato ,looking away from him
mayank showed his frustration and answered the phone(it was in the kitchen)
m/helloo!he said angrily
mm(mayank mum)/arey beta chilaraha kyun hai?
m/maa aap?wo...kuch nahin aap bolo...?
mm/beta maine islye phone kya ke mein aaj dher ayungi office mein zyada kaam hai tum khana khale na;ok?!
m/oh...lekin aaj tho...
nupur looked at mayank confused as what he was about to say
m/actually maa nupur ghar ahi hai;;aap se milne ka intezaar karahi thi!he said in a very low voice ,a bit hesitantly
nupur couldnt hear what mayank said as he was moving out of the kitchen while on the phone
mm/oh oh oh to mere bina yeh wahan kya hora ha hai bachu?!mujhe tumse yeh umeed nahi thi...she said teasing her son even though she knew her son would never do anything wrong as he was a respectful young man
m/mum its nothing like u think !! stop it!!
mm/ok ok baba i trust u...say hi to nupur ,i really have to go now ,see u tonight...
and she hang up
when mayank turned around he saw nupur standing there with her hands on hips
n/yeh tumhne aunty se kya kaha mere bare main?i heard my name mayank!
m/jo sach hai bas wahi kaha!!
n/...
remembering they were hugging before the call...WHAT?! mayank!! ...she was really mortified now ,all red...ab aunty mere bare main kya sochi gi?! ab to paki main uska samna nahin karsakti...
mayank adored teasing her like this ,he loved it when she was all red of either anger or sharam..
m/nupur relax! i just told her that u were home waiting to meet her ....
n/oh god what will she be thinking we were doing...
m/lekin humhe kya kyaa nupur?!
raising an eyebrow at her
n/mayank!!... i mean ...
m/seriously dont worry'
now in mood to tease her ', waisay bhi mum doesn't know this side of you ...
n/kya matlab?which side of me?

mayank came close to her,turning around her ,closer and closer..
m/woh side jo aaj tumhe mujhe dekhaya...
n/maine ...maine to kuch bhi nahin kya ...
she said all embarrassed
m/acha? nahin pata ?
n/nahin!
m/bilkul nahin pata?

n/ab mujhe tang karna band karo warna main jarahi hoon...
m/maine to socha tha ke tum apni baatein aur arkarte ke pakki ho!so why don't u just admit that...
n/that....?nupur wanted to show him that she wasn't backing up from her acts so she finally said ...ok fine i was hugging you!happy?!u win!
mayank just stood there and stared at her giving her intense gaze'she also got lost in his eyes and they shared a cute eye lock'

mayank held nupur shoulders and slowly came forward to give her a kiss on the forehead'nupur closed her eyes to feel this beautiful wave of him.

Again no words were shared for a while ,nupur  rested her head on his chest and they simply took the pleasure of being together.

Later nupur wanted to go home as she was getting late and did not inform anyone at home of where she is;

Mayank dropped her home, they had a long and romantic walk,hand in hand ,enjoying the rain .

As soon as she reached home nupur confessed everything to gungan,she felt so good sharing her happiness with her sister ,she reminded her of the play as what really happened in the final scene,and she told her that today morning she was getting ready for her first date!

The two sisters talked forever through the whole night and gungan eventually told nupur about samrat sheena problem she was troubled with.

All of a sudden nupur jumped out of bed

n/ oh no!!!! she shouted

g/kya hua di?

n/gungan mujhe mayank ko phone karna tha'.then wondering'.lekin usne bhi kyun nahin kya ?who kaisse bhool gaya?!

g/its ok di,shayad time nahin mila ,aur ab to subbah ki 3 uchuke hai tum soja,usse soba college mein baat karlena!

n/yea I guess you are right '.good night '..she went to bed but still kept on thinking why mayank didn't bother calling her'she had mixed feeling of anger but also worry.

n/to herself'.monkey mayank tujhe to mein kal dekhlunge by god!

(next shot >>>page 7)

Edited by parisbynight - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CoolBlue thumbnail
awesome..!! do continue.. lovee itttt...

Shifa😛
frndship_trust thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it was great yaar keep up the gud work....waiting for the next one...plz PM me whenever u update the next one.......
parisbynight thumbnail

table of content

page 1 - first date

page 19 - cant live without you!

page 34- shopping for you!

page 49- will always be there for you!(part 1)

page 57- will always be there for you!(part 2)

page 76- comfort level...

page 101- masti ke din teh !

page 111-Special Date update written by Minalpink (writer of mayur married)

page 119-Tu Jaane Naa ...

page 130-Special Engagement update written by Cool.Shindya

page 139-Just another day (part 1)

page 145-Just another day (part 2)

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
wowwwwwww...........awesome yaar..👏👏👏....plzzzzzzzzz continue soon.....
parisbynight thumbnail
i will write another part to finish it

PROMO
mayank nupur talk about aunty gungan,uday bday party
and finally nupur say i love you

parisbynight thumbnail
thank you all of you
please do criticize when needed
i really need it in order to improve
finally after so long i gathered all my courage to write something!

I loved it . . . add me 2 ur PM list.
hiba.aijaz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi.....yaar wat waz dat!!!!!! I just luvd it......i had tears of joy in ma eyes .....it was awesum.......truely pls continue soon
hey huni! it was fab! loved it!