~!*!~ Mayank & Nupur Romantic Scenes ~!*!~

-Sharona- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

*** Mayank & Nupur Romantic Scenes ***

Well Mayank & Nupur are in love...very cute 😳 so why don't we make our own romantic scenes for them. Something we would want to see in MJHT later. Romance with Mayur. It doesn't have to be long, just write what you feel. You can also add text like something they say to eachother.

Here is a example of mine :

Nupur is walking and almost trips over something...mayank is just time to catch her...they are lost in eachother eyes when suddenly nupur realises what she is doing...mayank sees that she is a little bit uncomfortable and lets her go..slowy...she tries to say something but stops....as she is walking away she realises her duppata is stuck..she turns and sees that it is stuck on mayank's watch..she slowly walks back towards him and tries to free her duppata from his watch....he watches her struggle and decides to help....while he is helping their hands touch and they are once again lost in eachother eyes

Have Fun 😊 Looking forward to all the cute, romantic scenes

Love & Regards,
Sharona

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaSuAlways thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Topic Sharona! Im also crazy about Mayank and Nupur..

Well i would love to see something like:-

Nupur in class trying really hard to concentrate but she really cannot, because she's constantly thinking of only thing...and that is..none other than Mayank....She's just thinking how he always takes good care of her, and he's always there for her whenever she needs him...

Suddenly then, she receives a red rose on her table..and wonders how did that arrive at her table...Then she Mayank peeping from a corner of the class trying to catch a glimpse of Nupur's reaction...And there she is standing right in front of him...and he's blushes a bit..Awww...but then she asks him...why did he give the red rose to her...He says, why do u only come and ask me, it might have been someone else who gave u that rose...And she blushes So badly, that Mayank bursts out laughing....

and he goes...."Nupur, ye red rose tumhare liye hi hai, meri taraf se hai, because tum bahut special ho...sabse special...and main tumhe bahut zyaada pasand karta hoon...toh maine socha ki tumhe yeh rose pasand aayega...."

Nupur feels so happy and then she's like..."i think main Mayank se pyaar karne lagi hoon"

SO this was my small version of Mayank & Nupur romance....and im gonna think of more passionate ones later! :-)
-Sharona- thumbnail
i love your scene..love mayur 😊
mimi0295 thumbnail
AWEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I am LOViNG these scenes! *claps*
Let me think of some.
*runs to put thinking cap on* 🤣
KaSuAlways thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Candylover

i love your scene..love mayur 😊

Aww thanks
Awwwwwwww.......Sharona!!! Such a swweeet Mayur Scene!!! I love it!!! Great, interesting post dear!!!

will post one soon! :) gotta think....
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Somthg lik Nups is talking to Uday
There mayu comes and puts his hand around nups kamar{Waist}
Nups ki saase bad gayi
Then she sees Uday bhaiya and says Haath hatao Mayank koi dekh lega
Uday interrupts and saya kya dekh lega
Mayu goes close to her ears and says
koi kuch nahi dekhega
Dodo walks out even nups going than Mayu holds her and takes her to the wall keeps his hands both side so that she wont run and goes close to her very close is about to kiss her on cheek but..............................Dodo re-enters and Nups runaway

Hope u'll lik it
Hop frm kissing scene no one has prob  
Edited by AFSHA18 - 14 years ago
-Sharona- thumbnail
OMG afsha..i love your scene...i was imagining it...had the biggest smile on my face...kaash mayank yeh karti thi 😍 beautiful scene 😊
@Afsha18: great yaar! i can imagine them 😍 ! keep it up!
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hiiiiiiiiiiii
Thanxxxxxxxxxxx for liking my idea
So here's a next scene
Nups is Sad due to relation of Gun and Sam
Is thinking that she got her first love why not Gunjan
Tears role her eyes
Mayu is watching her
Comes and asks her the prob but she does not say becoz she thought that mayu will tell Sam
Tears fall down
Mayu comes and jus kisses on the Tears and says tension mat lo sab tikh ho jayega
Nups hug himand mayu kisses her on her Forehead