Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshni. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: aisha_muka1984

Wow... Congratz Rosh... woohooooo  I finally made it here. 

I've always known you as a Griller............ now it is my turn woohoooo here we go hun  .........chellom..........enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 

I too will get a chance to take revenge Aishu dear.....

Why were you given your particular name? My parents selected it! They probably liked it!

How many brothers and sisters do you have? NONE!

What is your favorite thing to do? Chat!😳

What is your favorite food? Chaat items!

What is your favorite book? Oh! there are so many..Starting from comics to harry potter to twilight.....Goes on.

What is your favorite candy bar? I'll you what...I dont like candies!

What is your favorite cookie? Peanut and Butter.

What is your favorite sport? I always keep running around...So probably running! Who knows, I could become the next PT Usha!

What is your favorite kind of
music? Soft music....

What is your favorite song? Aishu you know this.....Newyork Nagaram...tere bina zindagi se koi shikwa toh nahi...etc etc etc...

What do you want to be when you grow up? Hmm...I think I have not grown up enough, I'll tell you when I grow up!😳

How many kids do you want when you get married? Hey...What is this? Sorry population is increaing too much. I'd tell you once I get married and plan with my hubby!

What is your favorite temple? Sun temple, Konark....Tanjore temple(Brihadeeswaran).... Goes on!

What place you would like to know about? Antartica!

What place would you like to visit? Swiss!

What is your favorite thing about your mom? Patience...I dont have even a bit!

What is your favorite thing about your dad? Dedication towards work....I neither posses this quality!

What is your favorite thing about yourself? I always keep laughing, I think I like that...πŸ˜ƒ

Do you like to sing? Oh..Yes! Iam a well known bathroom singerπŸ˜ƒ

Do you like to dance? Nope...I'd  rather watch them..Nami madam is there for that right?

Do you like to play a musical instrument? yup..I love playing instruments...

What musical instruments can you play? Veena only....

What is your favorite type of art? Music...I do a little bit of glass painting a well...All inspired by ancient Tanjore paintings!😳

Have you ever seen a broadway musical? Do you like theater? Yup..I dont like theater!

Do you like building things? Building....Nope....Certainly not...I have to study architect for that and I cant do that now!

Aishu maa...I have to answer this in parts...Ufff.....Iam so tired!

Edited by Roshni. - 14 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Rosh, dont worry i am going to put ur list simple.. Hope if u could find time to answer it........

1) Most craziest thing u have done for RKAB.
2) Have u ever gone for a date with someone?
3) Ur definition of Friend
4)  What quality you would have changed in Yudi/Kapil if you would have been put at Anjali's place?
5) what do you think about me???? (I m serious about this question)
Roshni. thumbnail

What would you like to learn about cars? Everything! I know nothing about them.

What would you like to teach others about? I wonder what.....If I had to teach....they'd probably run away!

What are three adjectives which describe you? Lazy, naughty and fun-loving!

How would your friend describe you to someone who has never seen you? How would you describe me? The same way!

In five years, what kind of person will you be? Obviously a woman!

In ten years, what kind of person will you be? Older Woman!

What do you want to be doing in five years? I would be working...

What do you want to be doing in ten years? Hopefully I would have got a promotion.

What are your favorite subjects in school? Mathematics and Chemistry.

When you have an hour of free time, what do you like to do? Log on to I-F!

What is your favorite church
movie? I dont like watching movies...I do watch it very rarely!

What is the strangest thing you ever did?  I purposely fell ill to avoid going to school!

What is the strangest food you ever ate?.....Mud😳...when I was a kid and Mum's recorded that!

list all ur best friends:  This space is not enough!

one thing u wish u could go back in time to change?  I wish I could go back to class 10 and change the results!

what advise would u give to your younger self if u could go back in time?  I wish I could have worked harder and harder!

fav. movie? None..... But I like DDLj, Chak de, NewYork...

secret wish/desire? If its a secret..How can I reveal it?

favourite occasion?  Diwali...!

in your family u are closest to?  Mum...

one thing u wish u could change about yourself? Laziness!

one quality u really like about yourself? Smile....

if you found out that u were going to die tomorrow, and u had 24 hours left to live, what would u do in that time?  Enjoy!

if god gave u only wish, what would it be (it cant be for more wishes)? I would have wished .....hmm......there was more than 24 hours a day.😳

what type of books do u like to read? All..No partialities there...I love reading!

how many people live with u in ur family? four...including me.

any bad habits?  Nope..Probably the laziness!

name of your kindergarten teacher?  Rita!

favourite grade?  10th! Board exams naa!

most prized posession?  Cricket bat signed by Sachin Tendulkar.

do u collect anything? I love collecting coins...Numismatics is one of my hobbies!

any pets? Nope!

best day of the week?  Friday!

languages u can speak? English , Hindi, Tamil , Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam , sanskrit and Punjabi.

a language u want to learn? All languages...there would be no communication gap at all!

lucky number?  I dont beleive in luck!

describe your personality in 5 words.  Iam not tall, Have a long hair.....and...I dont know know how to describe myself!

FAVOURITE:

candy?  None!

Chocolate? I would give my life for it...I love everything except for mint and coconut chocolates!

book? Anything and everything!

animal? I would like to have tiger as my pet animal......😲

color? Black and all light colours!

forum? RKAB

tv show? RKAB and only RKAB!

hobby?  Read novels and watch RKAB!

season? why? Rainy...I love getting drenched in it!

colour to wear? Black...makes you look elegant!

least favourite colour to wear?  White...

FILL IN THE BLANKS:

friends are... Priceless.

family is... Strength.

love is...  feeling which I haven't experienced yet!

hate is... Threat.

life is... Joy!

IF is... Life

qualities i like in a guy are... Should be humorous.

things that annoy me are... Honking...I cant stand it.

my favourite quote is...  Believe in the best!

i would cry if... someone speaks emotionally!

i would be really happy if... RKAB maintains its TRPs!

i would be angry if... SP tries shifting RKAB to afternoon slot.

Intha questions pothumaaaaa.........innum koncham venumaa......... intha questions pothuma innum koncham venuma   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†(sorry couldnt' resist posting this song in tamil... asking if this is enought or need more πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)
Enough...Enough.....Thanks for coming to this forum to grill me!😳

Roshni. thumbnail

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— aww...this is my way of showering love on my friends naa 😳......... the more i love my friends, the more i'll girll them 😳... and you're a sweet dosti.........so i have to shower a lot of love on you naa πŸ˜†........

So friends, when is the deadline ...... i mean the day when we have to absolutely stop grilling Rosh with questions πŸ˜›.....??

Aishu,

Dont worry...Today is the last day...YAY! No more grilling!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
Roshni. thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Rosh, dont worry i am going to put ur list simple.. Hope if u could find time to answer it........ Thanks dear..."Yeh kya if you find time"....I obviously will!

1) Most craziest thing u have done for RKAB.

I had to go my brother's wedding on thursday...to help them out and everything as the marriage was on saturday and Sunday....I sent everyone at home and I was all alone and watched RKAB and did the update as well!.. I was royally scolded by my brother!

2) Have u ever gone for a date with someone? Nope...Ab jaldi jaana hi padega, if I get someone!

3) Ur definition of Friend : Priceless, treasure.... A friend in need is a freind indeed!πŸ˜ƒ
4)  What quality you would have changed in Yudi/Kapil if you would have been put at Anjali's place?
I would have asked him to reply and respond to his fans and give an interview very often!😳

5) what do you think about me???? (I m serious about this question)
 Darshu, I love you dear..Did you see...everyone's grilled me with so many questions and you uderstood me and gave very little...So very nice of you!

Ok...On a serious note....(Oh! I was serious before as well!)..Very sensitive, Yudi diwaani and Caring, Awesome writer and always puts us through cliff hanger but I really enjoy reading your FF!😳

darshana23 thumbnail
thanks Rosh...... u know dusaro ki muh se apni taarif sunana bahut acccha lagtata hain,,,,,,,,,, thats why i asked that question... just kidding......
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi dear............hru......hope meray questions kay bad bhi theek raho... 😲

Here is my small list...😳

1....zindagi hamain jeeti hai ya hum zindagi ko jeetay hai ?😲

2....muhabbat dard daiti hai ya dard muhabbat karna sikhata hai?(dont say this u r inexperience.....mujhay pata hai....but kuch answers observation pay bhi diay jaatay hain )😳

3....zindagi bharoosa karna sikhati hai ya bharoosa zinda rehna sikhata hai?😊
😊
4...insan ki nature jaisai by birth hoti hai wohi rehti hai ya zindagi kay safar main guzartay huay badal jaati hai?😊

.......................................................................................

5....meray baaray main soch kay kya words tumharay mind main aatay hain? 😳

6...meri sab say achi baat kya lagti hai? πŸ˜›

7....meri sab say buri baat kya lagti hai? 😑 be honest...ok 😳

........................................................................................

chalo beta ab serious exam khatam....... πŸ˜‰
                          ab hai baari tumharay real exam ki....main forum ki teacher hun na to tera exam lay rahi hun... 😲 πŸ˜›

8......when we always done adjustments n expect from creatives to pass closing entries then y they always pass reversing entries?πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

9....yeh raj mahal main har raw material work in process main hi kyun phans jata hai?πŸ˜•....koi finished goods kyun tayyar nahin hoti hain? aur saaray F.O.H. hum log kyun bear kartay hain? 😑

9.....hamaray left to right downward demand curve ko creatives hamesha kinked demand curve kyun bana daiatay hain? 😲

10...RKAB creatives nay hard monetary policy kyun laga di hai?money supply increase kyun nahi kartay ?🀒

11........agar balance sheet balance na ho to woh kaunsa jali/fake tareeqa hai usay balance karnay ka?πŸ˜‰

12....agar cheque NSF/ bounce ho to kiskay mun pay maarna chahiye?πŸ˜›

13...jab hamain har track kay pathetic honay ka pehlay say pata hota hai to hum pehlay hi allowances for bad debt create kyun nahin kartay?πŸ₯±

14....Rani imli ko balance budget multiplier kyun samajh rahi hai? πŸ€“

15....agar imli multiplier kay bajai accelerator hui to? πŸ€”

16...agar economoics assumptions pay base karti hai to RKAB kis pay base karta hai? 😲😲

17...creatives FIFO / LIFO...KO  chor kay LILO (last in last out)method pay kyun yaqeen rakhtay hain? 😲.....Aiinnnn,,,,,,,yeh konsa naya method hai inventory valuation kay liye? 😲.....(yeh faiza ka creation hai)πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

18....Rani kay brain ko thikaanay laganay kay liye konsi adjusting entry pass karni paray gi? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

19.......rani ''prepaid'' condition main khush kyun rehti hai? 😑 

20...yudi '' unearned '' condition main kyun rota rehta hai?😭 πŸ₯Ί

PLZ... mujhay mat maarna........abhi aur questions on the way🀣

Edited by Faiza_sam - 14 years ago
Nisha_07 thumbnail

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— aww...this is my way of showering love on my friends naa 😳......... the more i love my friends, the more i'll girll them 😳... and you're a sweet dosti.........so i have to shower a lot of love on you naa πŸ˜†........

So friends, when is the deadline ...... i mean the day when we have to absolutely stop grilling Rosh with questions πŸ˜›.....??

Hi Aisha & welcome to the forum! Am loving your questions for our dear Rosh.....πŸ˜ƒ

I don't know where Rosh decided that today is the last day for grilling...πŸ˜• It started on 14th, so it will go on till at least 21st...one full week at least...and then if there are any pending questions πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Rosh, sweetie...how did you decide we would let you go so quickly?? πŸ˜› πŸ€—
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rosh, loving your answers. Had a great time reading them all.

It's simple. We have to heed these wise sayings so love yourself that you're lazy πŸ˜ƒ

You have scarlet, snake like eyes? πŸ˜•

Right, I think I've given you enough breathing space. I'll just go and grab my (or shall I say yours) next set.
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Roll your head a lil more with these and then find me to rampage my city. But be warned, you can kiss the Wimbledon and the Bengali sweet goodbye πŸ˜›

A stitch in time saves nine what?

Are female moths called myths?

Are you telling the truth if you lie in bed?

Can non-skinny people go skinny-dipping?

Can you get cavities in your dentures if you use too much artificial sweetener?

Could crop-circles be the work of a cereal killer?

Do files get embarrassed when they get unzipped?

Do fish get thirsty?

Do hummingbirds hum because they don't know the words?

Do hungry crows have ravenous appetites?

Do jellyfish get gas from eating jellybeans?

Do pilots take crash-courses?

Do Roman paramedics refer to IV's as "4's"?

Do stars clean themselves with meteor showers?

Do vampires get AIDS?

Do witches run spell checkers?

Does a man-eating shark eat women, too?

Does killing time damage eternity?  

Have you ever seen a toad on a toadstool?

How can there be self-help 'groups'?

How can you tell when it is time to tune your bagpipes?

How come wrong numbers are never busy?

How dead is the Dead Sea?

How do I set my laser printer on stun?

How do they get a deer to cross at that yellow road sign?

How do they get the 'Keep off the Grass' sign on the grass?

How do you get off a nonstop flight?

How do you know if honesty is the best policy unless you've tried some of the others?

How do you know when you've run out of invisible ink?

How do you write zero in Roman numerals?

How does a person with a lisp pronounce that word?

How is it possible to have a 'civil' war?

How is it possible to run out of space?

How much milk is there in the Milky Way?

Why are there locks on the doors of 24/7 open shops?

If a candle factory burns down, does everyone just stand around and sing "Happy Birthday?"

If a food processor slices and dices food, what does a word processor do?

If a jogger runs at the speed of sound, can he still hear his Walkman?

If a picture is worth a thousand words, what is a picture of a thousand words worth?

If a pronoun is a word used in place of a noun,  why isn't a proverb a word used in place of a verb?

If a vegetarian eats vegetables, what does a humanitarian eat?

If a word in the dictionary were misspelled, how would we know?

If absolute power corrupts absolutely, does absolute powerlessness make you pure?

If all the nations in the world are in debt, where did all the money go?

If the world is a stage, where are the audience sitting?

If bees live in an apiary, do apes live in a beeiary?

If cats and dog didn't have fur would we still pet them?

If corn oil is made from corn, what is baby oil made from?

If crime fighters fight crime and fire fighters fight fire, do freedom fighters fight?

If Fred Flintstone knew that the large order of ribs would tip his car over, why did he order them at the end of every show?

If I melt dry ice, can I take a bath without getting wet?

If man evolved from apes why do we still have apes?

If glue stick things together, how come it never stick to the inside of the tube?

If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown too?

If our knees were on the backs of our legs, what would chairs look like?

If rabbits' feet are so lucky, then what happened to the rabbit?

If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

If space is a vacuum, who changes the bags?

If swimming is good for your shape, then why do the whales look like the way they do?

If the product says 'Do not use if seal is broken', how are you supposed to use it?

If tin whistles are made out of tin, what do they make fog horns out of?

If white wine goes with fish, do white grapes go with sushi?

If work is so terrific, how come they have to pay you to do it?

If you can wave a fan, and you can wave a club, can you wave a fan club?

If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?  

If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?  

In court, why do they ask if you swear to tell the truth? If you're planning on lying, do they really think you'll tell them so?

Instead of wasting time hunting and cooking, why don't hunters just use flame-throwers?

Is a sleeping bull a bull-dozer?

Is it OK to use the AM radio afternoon?

Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Is the nose the scenter of the face?

Now that Microsoft is so big, should it be called Macrosoft?

Previous
1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12
Next