Nisha_07 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Salaam Namaste friends! 😃

The RKAB Dev Team are pleased to announce the return of the hotseat. This is your chance to get to know our forum members better, find out about their likes and dislikes and anything else you might want to know about them!

So put aside your anger and your frustrations with Yudi and Rani and Imli and everything else RKAB related. Come and have some fun in grilling (😈) a member of our forum.

Let me give you some hints on who it is.

She classes RKAB as one of her top interests
She's a Harry Potter fan
She's also a Twilighter (what great taste she has!!)
She provides us updates on a regular basis
And right now, she could probably do some serious damage to Imli

Can you guess who it is? The last hint is a bit of a give-away, right?

Well, in case you still don't get it, let me just tell you.

The Mehmaan of the week is none other than our very own Rosh 🤗

So what are you waiting for? Shuru ho jao!!

Oh Wait. I did promise Rosh that there would be no more than 5 questions in a post...but Rosh, darling, what I forgot to clarify is that rule only applies to me 😈 😈 😈

So here's my 5:

What brought you here to the RKAB forum?
How have you found your experience on I-F so far?
The first person you PM'd here
The 5 things you like most about RKAB
The 5 thing you like least about RKAB

Edited by Nisha_07 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramas thumbnail
roshni congrats you have joined us only like 4 months ago and seeing all your participation int the forum you truly deserve this hot seat. will come back with my questions to keep you busy for  a while. 😆😆😉Edited by ramas - 14 years ago
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rosh! Been a while since I last grilled, roasted and toasted someone, you're lucky it's you. (pssst, someone call Monu.)

About 5 questions per post...pfft! Here goes my first batch. Take as long as you need, it'll give me time to get ready the next lot 😈

Why is an alarm clock going "off" when it actually turns on?

Why do we call it a 'drive-thru' if you have to stop the car to place your order?

Why does mineral water that has 'trickled through mountains for centuries' go out of date next year?

Are part time band leaders called semi-conductors?

If you're blind can you see your dreams?

Why are softballs hard?

Why is an electrical outlet called an outlet when you plug things into it? Shouldn't it be called an inlet?

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is it homeless or naked?

Why do we scrub Down and wash Up?

Why does superman wear his underpants on top of his tights?

Why does Goofy stand on two legs while Pluto remains on all fours? They're both dogs!

Why do most cars have speedometers that go beyond the legal speed limit?

Why is Greenland called green if it is covered in white ice?

Where in the nursery rhyme does it say humpty dumpty is an egg?

Why do they sterilise needles for lethal injections?

Why do banks leave the door wide open but chain the pens to the counter?

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Why does Donald Duck wear a towel when he comes out of the shower, when he doesn't usually wear any trousers?

How is that cows eat green grass and produce white milk?

Why do people press harder on the remote control when they know the battery is dead?

If an orange is orange, why isn't a lime called a green or a lemon called a yellow?

If a cat always lands on its feet, and buttered bread always lands butter side down, what would happen if you tied buttered bread on top of a cat?

Why is a professional who invests your money called a 'broker'?

What colour would a smurf turn if you choked it?

Why do we park in driveways, and drive on parkways?

Why are hamburgers called hamburgers if there is no ham in them?

Why don't they have mouse flavoured cat food?

Why is rush hour so slow?

Why cant women put on makeup with their mouth closed?

Is a fly without wings called a walk?

Why do we say "spit up" when you actually spit down?

Why do we wear a 'pair' of shorts if we are just wearing one?

The more you study the more you know. The more you know the more you forget. The more you forget the less you know. Why study?

If Barbie's so popular why do you have to buy her friends?

Why is Bannana Split called a Bannana Split?
Roshni. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha_07

What brought you here to the RKAB forum?  The strike...I was craving for a glimpse of YuRa...I missed them terribly!
How have you found your experience on I-F so far? Very friendly, very nice...In a word....."WOW"
The first person you PM'd here : I think its Beena Di...apologising for the update I wrote when it was your turn!😳
The 5 things you like most about RKAB:
1. YuRa/ Kanjali chemistry
2. Kapil....😍
3. Story until december.
4. Must confess...I loved CR's acting too..
5. The first epi I watched and guess what it was...27th march....From that day I was so attched to it!
The 5 thing you like least about RKAB:
1. The current track.
2. New entries.
3. Rushing up to finish a track.
4. YuRa wedding.
5. NiSha wedding! 

Roshni. thumbnail
😲

Jen...What is that?

😭

How Am I going to answer tham....Jen mujhe answers aate nahi...and you know me full well ki meri tubelight bahut late on hoti hai and Iam not sound in my studies as well....Tumhe zara sa bhi taras nahi aaya mujhpar? You really dont pity me? How mean...Jen..." You too BRUTUS"?

Jen...There is no hate button button there else I would have pressed it a million times!

Raksha di...Easy question please...Di....mere liye!😳
Edited by Roshni. - 14 years ago
Nisha_07 thumbnail
You did an update on my day? Wow. They say what goes around comes around 😉 😆

My next 5 for you:

1.     Did you have any pretend or imaginary friends?
2.     Have you ever carved a pumpkin?
3.     If you were to become a famous singer, what would your debut album be called?
4.     If you could join any music group which would you want to join?
5.     If you were a giant mega monster what city would you rampage?
Aww Rosh, Jen's just making sure you get the full "Mehmaan" experience, in Monu's absence. We wouldn't want you to be on the hotseat and come away without knowing the grilling 😉
Edited by Nisha_07 - 14 years ago
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Congrates Roshni ...welcome to the hot seat

I have just few tasks for u

1. Write a letter to Reshmi Sharma regarding RKAB story track and prove that beena, simra, raksha di, jaz, faiza are better writers then her

2. Write a letter for sampuran telling him why gautum hedge is a better writer then him and he has no talent like him

3. Justify that Yudi and Rani r maharaj and maharani of dhoobi pariwar then shishodiya vanch pariwar ..they are fake and overreating in terms of their duties towards eachother as hubby and wife

For every task 150-200 words required

*** sorry rosh my mood is so off presently after watching today's episode last 3 mins ..please forgive me for the tasks though one more post is also comming***  
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congrate Rosh..
you not going to miss Monu..but good she is not around...
i will back with Q...

Rosh that good you made a deal Nisha that ask only 5 Q...

Nisha 5 Q a day or week.?
Nisha_07 thumbnail
Payal, 5 questions per post. So as many posts as you want 😛 Oh wait, that rule only applies to me 😉Edited by Nisha_07 - 14 years ago
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😲 Hate button?!!!

Rosh, all I've done is bunch together a few of my 5 questions per posts. I've actually made it easier for you 😉

But what do you mean that you're not sound in your studies? You recieved a gold medal from your uni scoring 586/600! To top it up, you scored 100 in 4/6 subjects! (Yes, I just quickly checked out the post Beena created aaages ago.)

As I've said before, take your time filling them in. Looking forward to your answers.