Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Rosh, πŸ˜† I had a brill time reading all your answers. But the below had me cracking up:

Haven't we seen him somewhere....Wait I remember...Mrityu...Oye Oye! Bahut patla ho gaya...lagta hai, khaana bahut kam mil raha hai!

You like Astons too? Nish, our party is increasing!

You wanna catch the Wimbledon ey? Well, when you do, make sure you pop over and you'll get some bengali sweets as well. There's always some in the fridge.

That touched my heart Rosh...I'm just touched.
Edited by Jenifer. - 14 years ago
Roshni. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha_07

8 Languages Rosh? 8!! Wow!! Which ones?
All Indian Languages Nish...What to do...Had to learn them!
Starting with English , Hindi , Tamil , Telugu , Kannada, Malayalam , Sanskrit , Punjabi...I had learnt Gujrati when I was in Mumbai but forgot everything when I shifted!😳

😲 Aston is your dream car? Which? Vanquish does it for me every single time....😳😳
Vanquish....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Nish DB9 does it for me!

Loving your answers Rosh baby. Looks like you're out of questions to be answering, so here are my next 5:  Always Up to dateπŸ˜‰ I don't keep my work Pending!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

Your favourite Potter book: No partiality with books...But I loved Goblet of Fire...thats when the story started!😳
Your fav Potter Scene :
The one in which Sirius died...Though I knew what was going to happen but still couldn't bear it!
Your fav Twilight book :
My pick will be Eclipse...What do you think?
Your fav Twilight scene:
I still have to watch it few more times to decide which the best one is..Because whenever I see Edward, I turn insane! But the Baseball scene was just...OMG! was just Amazing..Dont you think?
Edward or Jacob?:
Nish, nainsaafi hai, Ek ko chodke dusre ko kaise apna sakti hoon? Do I get a discout like Buy one get one free? I'll take Edward so Jacob will be free! What say?

Nish...I answered seven in this set!πŸ˜‰

Roshni. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jenifer.

You like Astons too? Nish, our party is increasing! Jen you too? I never knew!😳 

You wanna catch the Wimbledon ey? Well, when you do, make sure you pop over and you'll get some bengali sweets as well. There's always some in the fridge. Definitely..I'd be right there especially when you mentioned about Bengali sweets!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ Anything for those sweets!😳

pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Roshni are U ready? i don;t give you like Di & Beena..

Q do you believe that women are better communicators then men?
Q .What was the one thing in your life that you are most proud of?
QWhat are the 4 most important things that all relationships need to have in order to survive?
Q do you believe that money is important, and how much does it affect your life and lifestyle?
Q.Do you thik you have compromised something in the name of marriage?
Q  One thing life would be boring without
Q Yor fav. time pass is ?
Q you Fav. day of the week is..
Q what was the last great book you read and why?
Q. what is your favorite season and why?
Q. What is the most important virtue of Human Life??
Q. What according to you is a Sin??
Q. What is the biggest gift of mother nature to this earth?
Q.If u were stuck in the lift with the creative writer ofRKAB what wuld u do  ?
Q.What is your opinion about current storyline..
Q.Who was your first friend on IF

PS: Beena tune Monu ki kami puri kar di..
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rosh,

Here is my second set.

What is your favorite color and why?

Who is your best friend and why?

What is your biggest regret in life?

What is your middle name?

If you were to travel to anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?

If you had one word to describe yourself, what would it be?

What is your biggest pet peeve?

What career do you plan to pursue?

What is your favourite disney movie?

Given a chance, would you bungee jump?

What is the first thing you notice about people?

Who named you? 

Do you like reading books or comics?

Which genre of movies do you like most and  why?

What is the farthest you have been from home?

Do you have any pets?

What was the last book you read?

Are you good at cooking?

Do you have siblings?

Have you ever met a famous person?

Which countries have you visited?

Tell me something you are not good at?

What do you generally do on Sundays?

For now please answer these and next set coming up. 
Roshni. thumbnail
Payal di...Thanks a lot It way better than Beena di's and Raksha di's!

Monu ki Kami? Haila! Then I would like to see her in the forum after a week!

Bobbie...Is that all? Aur bhi baaki hai kya? Yaar tu bhi? Bechari mei akeli kitna seh paaongi?
Roshni. thumbnail

Originally posted by: pop77

Roshni are U ready? i don;t give you like Di & Beena..

I have taken a deep breath..I guess Iam ready!😳 

Q do you believe that women are better communicators then men?
Yes, They are very expressive, handle the situation accordingly and tell the answer. We can see that in Dance, Woman are highly graceful and perfrom very elegantly. More than that the way they talk to a new born....understand them without them telling...I dont think Men can ever do that!

Q .What was the one thing in your life that you are most proud of?
My friends and education to a certain extent..though I dont excell in it but I perform fairly well!

QWhat are the 4 most important things that all relationships need to have in order to survive?
1. Trust
2. Understanding
3. Bonding.
4. Responsibilty

Q do you believe that money is important, and how much does it affect your life and lifestyle?
Money is one of the important aspect of your life but not life there are much more things beyond Money like relationship. Its needed so that you can live comfortably more than in luxury! Luxury makes one lazy....!
But Swami Vivekananda said, Laziness your biggest enemy but at the same time Mahatma Gandhi said; Love your enemies...Iam still in confusion as whom to follow...Any help girls?πŸ˜‰
Q.Do you thik you have compromised something in the name of marriage? Hmm...not yet married!
Q  One thing life would be boring without :
Humour (I would say this as an important aspect because monotony is one of your enemy..Life gets boring, But we live once and why not enjoy to the fullest!)

Q Yor fav. time pass is ? : Reading Novels and logging on to I-F!

Q you Fav. day of the week is.. Friday... Beacuse I have an off on saturday and CA classes from 6am to 5.30 pm on sundays...!

Q what was the last great book you read and why?
I read Wings of Fire by APJ Abdul Kalam, I have been inspired by the book..He is truly a legend!

Q. what is your favorite season and why?:
Rainy season...I love getting drenched in Rain...May for that reason, they keep repeating the same scene in RKAB!πŸ˜‰
Q. What is the most important virtue of Human Life?? Truth and Honesty, It will take you to great heights!😳

Q. What according to you is a Sin?? 
 Violation of a moral principal...For me breaking someone's trust is the biggest sin!

Q. What is the biggest gift of mother nature to this earth? Exotic plants and flowers!😳

Q.If u were stuck in the lift with the creative writer of RKAB what wuld u do  ?
I don't know what I would do, but I know what his condition will be when he comes out of the lift, either he would have to be admitted in a lunatic asylum or he would lodge a complain against me for the nuisance created..I would have bomabrded with all the questions I wanted to ask and justify each and every character!
Q.What is your opinion about current storyline..
It will be good if Yudi stops the marriage but right now...Illogiacal!
Q.Who was your first friend on IF : I think it was TiaπŸ˜ƒ

PS: Beena tune Monu ki kami puri kar di..  Monu ko ek hafte baad yaad kijeye...!😳

Roshni. thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobbiedhillon

Rosh,

Here is my second set. Is this the last one?

What is your favorite color and why? Black..Royal colour, But I like light blue too...Basically I like all the light colours!😳

Who is your best friend and why? Rachna...We have been together for 13 years now! We have fought on every possible topic yet too close to each other....My dad's is a transferable job, so we are busy shifting from one place to another but we have not lost contact with each other!😳

What is your biggest regret in life? Regret....? Till now none!

What is your middle name? Its just Roshni Ravi😳

If you were to travel to anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? Lucerne (Swiss)

If you had one word to describe yourself, what would it be? LAZY!

What is your biggest pet peeve? The current track In RKAB!

What career do you plan to pursue? I want to finish my chartered accountancy and then lets see, But right Now I want to open a firm of my Own!

What is your favourite disney movie? There are many...Lion King, George of the jungle, Jungle book, Honey, I blew up the kid......The list goes on!

Given a chance, would you bungee jump? Iam so scared of heights...but i'd love to try once...One thing is for sure...I wouldn't even move an inch!😳

What is the first thing you notice about people? Smile.....πŸ˜ƒ

Who named you?  My parents.... I would say another incident..People dont laugh..My Parents wanted my name to be Ruchira but granny wanted my Name to end with 'ni'(rhymes with my cousins name!) So they were deciding upon names when they suddenly heard this name on TV(in a serial which my granny was watching!😳)

Do you like reading books or comics? Both...I still read comics, though people tese me...but it gives you a pleasure!

Which genre of movies do you like most and  why? Adventorous, Mystery and thrilling and Romantic movies....I dont know why...But I like watching them!😳

What is the farthest you have been from home? Been to Puna for work...Thats the farthest!😳

Do you have any pets? Nope...My parents declined saying that only one allowed in the house(thats me!)

What was the last book you read? Advanced financial accounting, Its still in front of me...Ok...I read Wings of Fire !

Are you good at cooking? Nope..Pathetic..I know only to make maggie😳

Do you have siblings? No....Not even one!

Have you ever met a famous person? Oh yeah..I met the Chief minister of our state when he came to inagurate our new premises in the school!πŸ˜ƒ It was long time back..I just remember giving bouquet, I din't even speak a word😳

Which countries have you visited? I haven't moved out of India....!

Tell me something you are not good at? Oh there are do many things...name anything and Iam sure I am not good at it! Starting from cooking to writing!

What do you generally do on Sundays? Attend my CA classes...From morning 6.00 to evening 5.30!

For now please answer these and next set coming up.  Next Set?😲 Bobbie..Itni pyaari si Nahi si jaan ko aur mat satao yaar!

bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rosh

Based on what I know about you I would not describe you as LAZY, I would describe you as QUICK. = Sab sawal itni jaldi answer kar diya yaar...πŸ˜‰

Don't feel bad......I hate cooking also.....but I can make maggie too. 

For now please answer these and next set coming up.  Next Set?😲 Bobbie..Itni pyaari si Nahi si jaan ko aur mat satao yaar!

I will think about it.....may be just may be I will take pity on you.......πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Roshni. thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobbiedhillon

Rosh

Based on what I know about you I would not describe you as LAZY, I would describe you as QUICK. = Sab sawal itni jaldi answer kar diya yaar...πŸ˜‰

Don't feel bad......I hate cooking also.....but I can make maggie too. 

I will think about it.....may be just may be I will take pity on you.......πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Bobbie

Iam Lazy! Its only now that Iam sitting at place so Iam able to answer quicky...Else You find me most of the time ordering someone to do the work for me(In the office!).😳 

Moreover Nish, Jen , Raksha di aur Beena di ka koi Bharosa nahi....They might come and give the next set anytime and I will not be able to do anything!

Ok..."May be try"...Iam getting  ray of hope overhere!