Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG, you're online! You know I read all 3 threads of this story in a day, I was so hooked, I went to college and continued reading it there! And I was so disappointed that you hadn't written ahead in such a long time, and I felt terrible that I may never know how this story ends.. Antara's right, the worst thing an author can do is leave a story incomplete, and the worst thing that can happen to a reader is not know how a story ends! And trust me, both these places aren't easy to be in, I've been there in both these situations!

And I understand AR may have lost their charm towards the end, but you know, you could always recreate that magic in your story, give them another identity, that's what writing is all about ain't it? 

Seriously, this story is so incredible, it deserves a nice end.. I'm sorry I never commented in spite of being in love with this, but I thought it was gone for good, and I wouldn't like to think about how I never got to see its completion!

But now that you're back, I definitely hope this story meets its completion! 

Love,
Shrutika

P.S. I adore the title of this story, I'm a psychology student, so it completely gets to me! LOL! Never got to tell you this, so telling you now!
happygirl18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bernard shaw

:-)

I couldn't agree more..

To all the people who have bothered to leave comments despite my not having updated for over a year, it had never been my intention to leave it incomplete, its just that I found myself at a loss to complete it after having lost touch with it - entirely my fault. Add to it the troubles in Egypt and my relocation to another country, unfortuntely Maslow got relegated.

I will try and update now that things have settled but bear with me if the story looks, sounds and feels different cos I have been out of touch for a long time..

Many apologies to all of those who have been patient, waited for updates, I will try...

OMG!! M i dreaming or what!!!
u r updating!!
Really!!!
U knw what, i m a biggg fan of ur story!! I sooo love it!!!!
Puhlezzz cum back soon..
m sooo glad!!!
Yipeee!!!!!👏👏👏
Welcome back!!!!!! 
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I couldn't agree more..

To all the people who have bothered to leave comments despite my not having updated for over a year, it had never been my intention to leave it incomplete, its just that I found myself at a loss to complete it after having lost touch with it - entirely my fault. Add to it the troubles in Egypt and my relocation to another country, unfortuntely Maslow got relegated.

I will try and update now that things have settled but bear with me if the story looks, sounds and feels different cos I have been out of touch for a long time..

Many apologies to all of those who have been patient, waited for updates, I will try...

OMG !! I cant believe it you're actually gonna be back with an update =D

I cant tell you how much I love this FF (or may be u know by my pms 😆) !! I have been like waiting for you to continue with this fic.. This FF appeals so much to me for many reasons and i jst cant wait to read part 41 now.
You're one of the best writers this forum has ever got. All I hope is for things to settle down soon at ur end and so that u get back to ur writing spree. M sure the writing bug is waiting to bite u back AGAIN 😃
sindukur thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
waiting for your update. please post soon
karanjen071 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG i cant believe it you are back!!! I am sooo HAPPY that you decided to not leave in the middle and start a new end depsite thinking that AR might have lost their charm. You rock so don't think all this crap and UPDATE SOOONNN!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be waiting and do add me on your PM list...:)
shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

I couldn't agree more..

I can't believe i am seeing your note on this story after a long time .  You will not believe how happy i am 😃 I love this story to the core. I have started reading it 5th time now ... Please update soon .. Don't leave it ..
belle_moi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

I couldn't agree more..

WWWOOOWWWIIIEEE!!!!!! So when do i get an update??????
bernard shaw thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Very very sweet of all of you.. have started writing so at least thats a start, will try and post it as soon as its done... tho I dont know how it will come out...!

And apologies once again to everyone who read and followed this FF for the interminable delay...
addicted2ksg thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's great to have you back Sam!!
meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
good 2 have u bak sam.. waitng 4 d update.. Edited by meow23 - 12 years ago