Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

naitik akshara *oneshot*

LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
well im still busy with exams!! im preparing well but caught  fever in between and had to skip school tday. i was just having a look throw  my c ++ project when i saw  one notepad file containing a naksha ff wich i had typed b4 but forgot to post it.
well i have got a few minutes to spare  so i thought of posting it!!
hope u'll like it.

its on the day after naksha marriage. akshara opened her eyes and it was still dark and she looked at the bedside clock it was 5 in the morning .she turned on the bed and found naitik sleeping peacefully next to her.
she blushed thinking about  last night happenings.πŸ˜‰ she  has got a new identity .she is now akshara naitik singhania.she slowly removed naitik's hands from her body and sat up on th bed.she was about to stand up when something pulled her .she turned and saw that her lehenga was half under naitik .she slowly got it from under his hands careful not to wake him up. she proceeded towards the bathroom.she took a quick shower and came out of the bathroom she was dressed elegantly in a blue colour saree . she was lost in her own thoughts while coming out and she accidentally slipped .she closed her eyes in the feer of falling when two strong hands held her.she opened her eyes and looked up into his eyes she felt his touch and this sent shivers down her spine.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰ she felt herself going weak in his arms. he  brought his face near to her  and wispered in her ears that she doesn't have to worry as he is there with her always. he placed a soft kiss on her cheeks wich turned pink. she stood on her feet and was about to go when naitik pulled her onto his chest.she asked him to leave her and naitik says no as he wants to spend more time withher and palced another kiss on her forhead. he looked at her and saw that she loked beautiful in anything she wears. πŸ˜›
she wasn't wearing any jewellery and even then she looked beautiful and was tempting him.
he could smell her fragrance and culdn't control his emotions.he took her into his hands and took her to the bed. he strated kissing her allover the body and he said that she looked beautiful. he ran his hands through her curves.😊 she felt  a tingling sensation and he started kissing her neck, he kisssed her so many times that she found it hard to breath.he stopped after some time and said sorry but said that he wa longing for this for long and couldn't control himself. he kissed the the back og her neck and she aslso started to reciprocate his kiss. .she ran her hands through his hair and they went into a world of their own.they were jolted to their present world  when the alarm started.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† naitik din't want to stop but got up to stop the alarm.akshara managed to get out.naitik knew that he will get to spend more time with her so din't try to stop her.she pulled her saree  from naitik  ran to the bathrrom and draped her saree again and came out . it was six in the morning and she went downstairs into 
    the kitchen.maharaj jee(cook) and gulabao wer already up.they had made tea and so she decided to make breakfast for everyone.
.she was finally done when bhbhi maa and gayatri came up .they were both surprised to see her.  akshara smiled at them and took their ashirwaad and bhabhi ama told that she was looking really beautiful and took her nazar. bhabhi maa said to gayatri that ur bahu has made many dishes. gayatri smiled  and said that she was her daughter and not bahu. they hug. akshara gives tea for  dadaji and naitik's dad.bhabhi maa tells dadji that akshara amde food for everyone tday and he looked impressed .akshara  went upstairs to give naitik tea.she was on her way when she saw reshmi and she said goodmorning bhabhi. she saw a tray in akshara's hands and asked her if she was going to wake up  dada. aksahara replied yes and reshmi said that it was a herculian task to wake him up early and she'll come with her. and both go towards naitik's room.
naitik was sleeping with a smile on his face .akshara went up to the bed and called his name " naitikji "
he took a while to recognise her voice as it was reshmi who used to wake him up.akshara went to keep the tray on the table and naitik thinking that it was akahara pulled reshmi onto him .akshara's xpresions were priceless reshmi naitik was saying that she ran away from him in the morning but she can't do so now.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ akshara went red lke an apple and reshmi strted laughing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and naitik pulled of the blanket fom hi sface to see his sister with him. he sat up and reshmi started to laugh again.she said she was sorry and pulled naitik's legs by saying that he was clutching her so tight that she culdn't even move. he also got embrassed.
😳

so post ur feedbacks!!

😳
it sems that no one liked it!!πŸ˜• .no replies yet!! sorry for the mistakes
Edited by nasco - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zahirah thumbnail
Wow!  that was romantic and  good, but a little Scandalous for TV i think!
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey dats soo romantic yaaar....very sweet n cute love story....
Drishti... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nasco it was really nice!!!i think the best oneshot!!aawesomeeeeee!!relly liked it!!please write more oneshots if u can and do continue with ur ff also!!just love them!!too good!
Drishti... thumbnail
it was really really nice!
unknowndesires. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey that waz really nice!! Keep it up!!
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was so romantic...really liked it very much...and get well soon nasco..
queenidda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oo i liked it plz keep up the good work!
Drishti... thumbnail
ya nasco pls take care of yourself and get well soon.
all the best for ur exams
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
aw, that was sweet..i liked the end the best =)