Frequent Posters

meeshti. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
loved ur ff

plz update soon

chelmel thumbnail
thank you so much for leaving all the comments and i hope you will enjoy the following chapter

Chapter 3

"Meher" she looked up to see who it was "Preet sir is calling you to his office. I wonder what he wants to talk about." she teased her. Preet sir never called many people into his office. The door to his office was open and he told her to come in. She watched the way his hair moved in front of his eyes as he pointed to the chair for Meher. "Meher we have a very important case in Paris on Thursday. My assistant lawyer will not be able to make it and I have seen your work. So I need you to come to Paris with me to help for this case. He paused for a reply. "Sure sir but when are we leaving" she asked "We will leave on Tuesday" he said "but the case is on Thursday sir" she spoke softly "Will need to get there early to study the case. I will come and pick you up on Tuesday morning at 9 am from your apartment". He completed his sentence and took a breathe. "Anything else sir" she asked "no you may leave" he said. Slowly Meher stood up and left.

Once Meher entered her own office she started to think about what just happened. Preet sir asked her to go to Paris with him. When he had so many other people that worked for him. Why did he ask her? Neetu walked into her office "so what did Mr.Cuttie say." She questioned. "Nothing he just wants me to go to Paris with him" she answered "Omg" she yield "Preet only takes people that he really trusts to important cases. Well good luck" she said. Neetu smiled and walked into her own office. 

Heer got settled into her new office right across from Mr.Juneja. He seemed like a nice guy who was very into his job. "Ring, ring" she went to answer the phone "hello" she said in a soft voice. "Heer, Mr.Juneja is leaving for a meeting in 2 minutes. The car is waiting outside so please make your way there" and then she hung up. Heer grabbed her purse and left to the car. The driver opened up the door for her and she slipped in. "Mr.Juneja will be here in a few minutes" the driver said. He exited the door in a rush and made his way over to the car and slipped in beside Heer. Through out the whole ride they discussed the meeting they were about to attend and a few times they made eye contact. Once prem reached home he was only thinking about one person. "Hi Prem bhia" "Hi Preet why are u packing"Prem asked his younger brother "I'm going to Paris tomorrow. And why are you so happy today." Preet asked "Oh no reason just I think I like this girl named Heer and she is really beautiful." "Wow you should tell her that you like her"Preet whined "I will soon but I don't know if she likes me."

Once Heer reached her apartment after a long day she made her way to her room and put on her night suite because that was her favorite thing to wear. While she was walking to her room she saw Meher in her. Heer took a peek in to see what she was doing. When she entered the room she saw Meher packing. "Why are you packing where are you going" Heer said in a rush. "Heer I'm going to Paris tomorrow morning because there is a very important case there." "But who are you going with" she asked "I'm going with Preet my boss" she answered. "Oh, so when are you going to be returning." "On Saturday night but the case is on Thursday so I have a whole day to go sight seeing" Meher said in excitement. "You're so lucky Meher. I also want to see Paris and I heard it's a very romantic place"Heer said. They both started to giggle.

thanks so much for reading and please leave your comments

Edited by chelmel - 14 years ago
firza thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great fanfic...plz continue soon 👏
curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
ooooooooooooo
meher n preet going paris
prem thinking heer is beautiful
preet teling him to tell her
amazing luved  it
rakshar thumbnail
hey grt update
do continue soon 😊
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update keep it cant w8 to see paris and premeers luve story start
jass2897 thumbnail
great ff if ur makin an pm list plz add me
cpervaiz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

great update ...........do continue soon plz😊

P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hey
nice update
meher preet going paris wow
do update soon
chelmel thumbnail
sorry for the long wait hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

Chapter 4

The Next Morning "Have a good time in Paris Meher.I have to go now." Both sisters give each other a big hug and Heer left. It was 8:50 am and Meher was just putting the last touches on her luggage. She still had to get ready. The door bell rang and Meher new it was her boss Preet. What was she going to do now he's going to think Meher is so irresponsible and can't even get ready on time. The bell rang the second time and she ran to go and get it when she noticed she was still in her pajamas. All of a sudden the phone rang it was her boss "Hello sir" she picked it up in a hurry. "Meher where are you I'm waiting outside of your door" he asked in a rushed voice.

Without answering him she flopped open the door. And there they stood staring at each holding the phones up to there ear. After a second they put there phones down. "Sorry sir I'm actual not ready yet I just need 5 minutes. You can come in side and wait if you would like" Preet stepped inside and sat down on the couch while Meher ran to her room to put on some nice clothes. She brushed on some makeup put her heels on and ran to her boss. "Sir I'm ready to go" she was standing beside the door with her luggage looking very professional with her hair tied up in a pony tale. He got up and walked towards her and came and stood right in front of her. She was scared to look up into his eyes while the only thing he was looking at was her eyes. She tilted her head down and slowly he took the clip out of Meher's hair. She looked up frightened. "You look nice with you're her let down" and walked out of the apartment. Meher took a deep breathe as she came out of shock. She grabbed her stuff and ran to the car waiting outside with her boss in it.

Heer and Prem walked out of the car and into a restaurant they both took a seat. They were to have lunch with a very important client. Just the next second Heer got a phone call from the client they were here to see, telling them that he won't be able to make it. Heer put the phone down and said "Prem sir that was Mr.Gupta he won't be able to make today". "Why not" he asked "I'm not sure why he never told me".  "Oh okay will then now that we are here I guess we can have lunch together if you want"  "sure Prem sir" Heer said. "Don't call me that Heer" he said in an angry voice. "Call you what Prem sir" she asked. "Heer call me Prem don't say Prem sir okay" Prem said in a sweet loving voice. "Okay Prem" she said. "See that sounds better just Prem is good. So what would who you like"  "anything you can choose" she said "well Heer how would I know what you like and what you don't like." "My favorite is Butter chicken what roti's" they both said at the same time and then they started to giggle. Prem was looking into her eyes while she was laughing. He loved her smile and whenever he was with her he felt good and made him happy.

While going to the airport Preet was thinking about what he had just done. He couldn't stop him self from pulling that clip out of her hair. She looked so much prettier with her hair down. But it was none of his business to be telling her what to do with her hair. He looked at Meher for a second and then turned his head back around. Why couldn't I stop myself? That question roamed around in is head for the whole ride to the airport.

that's the end of this chapter please leave your commentsEdited by chelmel - 14 years ago