amazingneira thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
wow I love preet meher so much...

lovely update!!!
pRinc3ssRZxJT thumbnail
heyy chelmel 😃 wussup,
i read ur wh0le FF in one go...............it is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i LO0VEEE every bit of it...loll
the concept is so0 interesting i couldnt stop myself from reading on and on and on 😆
i'm a HUGE fan of MEET...they R0CKK mann...they r THE BEST loll
and PREMEER are like a couple made in heaven....love them!!
omg ...so0o Meher is going to Paris with Preet...0oh-la la..hehee 😍 ...this is gonna be fun !!!!
awww Prem and Heer gonna have lunch together 😳....hmm their favorite food is my fav food as well...oh my goodness now i'm starting to get hungry..... want some butter chicken 😆 hahaa 
I LOVEE UR FF !!!!!!!!!!!!.......plzz plzz continuee so0onn
oh and if possible can u PM me for ur next updatee....cuz i just cant wait to read and see whts gonna happen next 😉 hahaa..thnx
luv ya Rumsha
topsyturvy23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey pm is private message list..that is wen u add ur new update a private msg is send to all those who read ur ff n request u to add themin ur pm list
chelmel thumbnail
[QUOTE=sanju_veni]hey pm is private message list..that is wen u add ur new update a private msg is send to all those who read ur ff n request u to add themin ur pm list
[/QUOTE

how do i make a pm list]
Edited by chelmel - 14 years ago
chelmel thumbnail
thank you so much for the comments and i hope you guys like this chapter

Chapter 5

"So do I have any meeting or anywhere I need to be this afternoon." Prem asked Heer. "No Prem but I wanted to remind you that tomorrow is Mr.Malhotra's son's wedding reception and on the card it said that you have to come as a couple. I just wanted to remind you"  "okay and Heer I'm going home right now so if you can come and pick up a few files from there that we need tomorrow" "okay" and they both rode of to his house.

His house was big but she heard that only he and his brother lived and the rest of his family lived somewhere else. The maid opened the door for them and left. Prem walked inside and asked heer to follow him to his office. While the where making there way to his office her was looking at how beautiful and color his house was. It must be really she was counting all the rooms she was passing by so for it was 7. They walked into his office. It was a big office with a brown table in the middle and a rolling chair on the other side. There was a couch in the corner and many piles of books organized in a line. "Here you go these are the files and I need you to take a look at them tonight. And Heer if you ever need anything from my office at home you can just drop by any time." He said. "Okay prem I think I should go now"Prem walked heer to the car and told her the driver will drop you of. Prem went ahead to open the door for her and just when she was about to slide in he said "Um' Heer are you doing anything tomorrow night, um I um I was thinking do you want to come with me to Mr. Malhotra's son's wedding reception if your not busy." He was standing so close to her there bodies almost touching she was really shocked by the question. What should she say. If she said yes it will be very uncomfortable going with him and if she said no he may get mad and fire her from the job. "Sure I'm not busy tomorrow night" she was shocked about what she said, what was she doing that party is for couples and she and Prem are never going to be in that relationship. He's my boss. "Okay then I'll pick you up at 7" she nodded her head and sat down in the car and the driver drove off.

Meher and Preet sat beside each other in the plane. The plane took off and Meher pulled out her favorite book Twilight. She loved books about love and sacrifices. After awhile she closed her eyes and rested, about a second she felt Preet's head fall on to her shoulder. Meher opened her eyes to see what happened she try to move his head but didn't want to wake him up so she let his head rest on her shoulder.

"Hello"Heer answered her phone "what are you okay" On the other side of the phone it was Meher "yes I'm fine. Nothing happened there was a little problem with the engine so we had to land early in Greece and just before landing the plane broke down, but I'm totally fine I just have a few cuts and bruises." "No Meher you're not fine I'm coming there right now."Heer responded "there's no need of that heer me and preet are going to a hotel right now and later will go to the doctor's" "no Meher I'm coming to Greece bye." And she cut the phone and started to dial Prem's number "Hello Prem I'm so sorry but I won't be able to come to the party tomorrow night with you"

Edited by chelmel - 14 years ago
Momana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey nice update...
wonder wat gonna happen..
update soon
thnxs
ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
its awsome i love it please post nex part