Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chelmel thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Sorry for the long wait i wasn't sure if i should write more

Chapter 2

Heer never knew time can pass by so quickly she was already here standing in front of a big building. She opened the door and walked over to the front desk. "Hi, I'm Heer the new personal assistant for" she paused trying to remember the name "Mr. Prem Juneja" the lady said. "Yes" she answered back. The lady spoke "He has not come yet but your office is just down this hall and across from Mr.Juneja's". Heer took of to her office

Meher walked into her little office. She loved her office because she loved the colors of the walls teal and purple. She worked for the same company Heer is going to start working for. Although they were in two different buildings, because she had a different boss. She loved working here it was full of nice people and her boss Preet was very sweet and always joked around.

Heer walked into her office. It was big and bright. "He's here he just walked in" a girl named kul yield to everyone. Kul walked into Heer's office with out knocking "oh, hi are you Heer the new assistant" she asked. "Yes" heer replied "I'm Kul it's nice to meet you." she said in a sweet welcoming voice. "What was all the noise going on outside"Heer asked "Oh I was just telling all the ladies that Prem is here. Everyone loves Prem it's surprising by the way all the lady workers react when they see there Handsome boss". She said with a smile on her face and left. Although he may be cute and hot, Heer set her mind up she was not going to be like all those girls running after him.

After a few minutes Heer got a knock on her door and a lady walked in. "hi Prem sir is wants to see you" she said and then left.Heer knocked on the door "come in" a deep dark voice spoke. She softly opened the door and then she saw him, her new boss. He was tall and thin and very good looking just how Kul described him. He looked like a male model walking out of a magazine cover. His hair almost hitting his eyes with a smile on is face he welcomed her. "Come and have a seat" he said. She glided toward the chair and sat down quietly. "So welcome and I hope you enjoy yourself while working here, Heer. Your office is just across from mine. But because you are my personal assistant you will be attending all the meetings and other stuff with me." He finished. "All right sir" she said. While she was sitting there the only thing Prem could do was not blink he was to scared that if he blinked that beautiful women would disappear. After a few seconds of straying into her eyes he said "and um this is the book that has all my meetings scheduled in them. From know on you will be taking care of all the meetings I will be attending this and we have a meeting today at two O'clock so be ready for that. You may leave now" he said although he wanted her to just sit there with that beautiful smile. "All right sir anything else" she asked "yes don't call me sir call me Prem from know on" he said "all right sir oh I mean Prem" She stood up and walked of to her office.

That's the end of this chapter please leave your comments😊
Edited by chelmel - 14 years ago
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hey
awesome update
can plz edit ur title
FF:dreams are possible part 2 updt pg 2

isomers thumbnail
don't call me sir call me prem!!...he's too sweet!!
aweesome chapter!!...too good!
update soon!
~nitya
curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
kya baat hai yaar?
i luved it trust me i truly did
chelmel thumbnail
how do i change the name of the title
chelmel thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Pooji-

hey
awesome update
can plz edit ur title
FF:dreams are possible part 2 updt pg 2

How do i edit the title
Rhea_401 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chelmel

how do i change the name of the title

go to ur first post n click the edit button 2 updt ur title...........n continue asap...........
chelmel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rhea_401

go to ur first post n click the edit button 2 updt ur title...........n continue asap...........

thanks u so much. i'm new to india forums so i don't know much
Momana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awasome update.. keep up the gud work :D
cpervaiz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

i really liked ur fanfic

hope u will continuee soon.......😊