FF:dreams are possible part 6 updt pg 7

chelmel thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
 hey guys this is my first topic and i'm going to be writing a ff so i hope you guys like it Today i will just give the introduction and it will all be in english.

Intro: Dreams are possible

Two girls that have a dream to be independent and fulfill there parents dreams

One girl that has lost the most important thing in her life when she was 15. Her Parents. They both had a dream for there daughter. For her to own a fashion Magazine. Ever since her parents died she started to live in Ambala with her mamaji his wife and their two kids.

The other girl wants to prove that she can become a very good lawyer. Both sisters move to Mumbai to fulfill a dream and to prove they can be independent but what will happen when both fall deeply in love with the two men that can control there careers. There going to have to be really careful.

Chapters

Chapter one: Page one

Chapter two: Page two

Chapter three: Page four 

Chapter four: Page five

Chapter five: Page six

Chapter six: Page seven

Edited by chelmel - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
nice introduction
interesting
do cont soon...
shonali291 thumbnail
interesting one......do continue.....
PrincessPatel77 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice concept
very good
can't wait to read more
can u please pm me when u update???????????
queenidda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thats very kewl kinda like kis desh ritee ?
chelmel thumbnail
Hey guys here is chapter one. Hope you like it.

Chapter 1

6 am

"Beep Beep Beep" the bright sun shined into the room as Heer woke up from her sleep her hand went whooshing to shut her alarm clock. Although her job started at 8:30 am, but she had to get up extra early today because it was first day at her new job as a personal assistant for the owner of Juneja hotels. She didn't even know the guy that owned the hotels and was struggling to remember his name. While choosing what to wear on her first day she thought about the benefits to this job. One would be to fulfill her mother's dream. It was her mother's dream that inspired her to become an owner of a fashion magazine. Second this job will give her experience on how to run a business and hopefully by doing this job she will make enough money to start her own job.

Heer walked out of the bathroom fully dressed for her first day. She was wearing a black skirt that was just above her knees and a white collar shirt. She played around with her makeup finding it hard to decide what shade of pink eye shadow she should apply. Finally she grabbed some papers and left for the kitchen.

"Good morning Meher" Heer called out to her younger sister Meher as she entered the kitchen. Meher turned around from what she was doing "Good morning Heerdi" Meher said as Heer was walking to the fridge "your up early today guess your excited about your new job as a personal assistant"Meher teased. Heer pulled out the milk carton and started pouring her self a glass of milk "no way I never wanted this job it sounds so boring. All you do is follow a guy around the whole day and do what ever he asks you to do and attend all these boring meetings." Heer grabbed her glass of milk and headed for the table. "Well at least you will get experience and learn about all the things an owner of a big business has to do" said Meher. Heer gave her a little nod. "Well I should leave I don't want to be late" Heer called out.

Once Heer left Meher finished her breakfast and headed for her bedroom. She took a shower and got dressed while fiddling with the strap of her shoes she thought about how much she loved her job but at the same time hated to be away form home. But she was thankful for her family for giving her the opportunity to become independent and live the way she wanted.

On Heer's way to her new office. She thought about her new job at one moment she felt scared and the other she felt excited. She thought about Meher the one who told her to take this job. Meher was the best. In ways like her, but she was way more professional. She was more responsible, neat and organized. Meher had been working for 1 year and 4 months as a lawyer. Heer knew that Meher was always there for her. Meher is the one that promised Heer that she will help make her mother's dream come true. And ever since Meher said those words Heer and she moved away form there family to make there dream's possible.

please tell me if you guys liked it thanks. and should i write more
Rhea_401 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
nyc1 yaar do continue...........
isomers thumbnail
cool....aweesome chapter!!
do continue!
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2