Dil Bole Hadippa TRAILER-with Shahid-Rani

RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-qcCmxcGsk[/YOUTUBE] Edited by RiyaK09 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ok can I say it ji?

Regardless of this movie being a hit or not, RANI IS BACK WITH A BANG!

She looks soooo lovely!!!

These 2 actually have chemistry(a bit)!

I actually want to see this movie now. First I thought ke woh hi 90s ka ghisaphitta stuff, but haye, me want to seey now lol.

By the way thanks Riya! Tussi very fast ho ji.
Edited by ~*simran*~ - 14 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Rani's looking amazing! Movie doesn't look all that but decent funny timepass enough....lol.....can't see that much chemistry b/w then either but what's good is that Shahid finally has a good dancer to match up with him for a change in the song-dance sequences....lol
melancholic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
rani is luking awesome!!! and i m sure she will rock .. dnt knw abt the movie bt want it to b a hit just for rani i guess!!
I think it will be total timepass
RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ok can I say it?

I LOVE THEM TOGETHER!!! Ahhh, it was SOOO nice to hear Rani's voice again!! She looks beautiful! Stunning and so young!😳

What can I say about Shahid?!☺️ His hairrr flying in the air! The bhangra he's doing! Them colorful kurtas!😳

I jano-ing englash🤣 Black bhais-allo🤣🤣🤣

You always jhalli-pooli, or today some spacial occasion? or giving camputishun to black bhaisolo?

You think you ver joke?🤣

FUNNY DIALOGUES! AND OMG THEIR CHEMISTRY! ITS HOTTTT!

The music sounds good too, Pritam again and Mika singing for Shahid again! Another Mauja? Haddipa!

mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i was about to say wat nureat said....that finally shahid has a dancer to match his amazing dance steps....haha

im LOVING their chemistry....while wathcing this....i just had this hugeeeeeee smile on my face....they look adorable 2gether....RANI IS BACK!!! wooooooooooooo!! and shahid looks delicious...loll....that one bhangra step they both do 2gether was soo well synchronized....oh they both looked amazing!!

im actually looking forward to this movie now....september 18th is soooooo damnnnn far away!! argghhh!!

thanks riya!! 2 of my favorite actors, finally 2gether....itz nice to see rani with a new co-star....the pairing is so fresh :D
I'm just repeating the trailer over and over again, and the chem b/w them is even more evident! I'm so glad that Rani is back! I want to see it now!!!!!! I don't want to wait till Sept when I have to do Cellular Bio and Int. Metabolism!!!!! Abhi dekhni hai!
b_queen thumbnail
after watching the promo i have changed my opinion on it...im sooo luking 4ward to this movie...the promo luks awesome...hope this will work gr8 at the BO...as its Shahid's 1st movie with YRF nd Rani also deperately needs a Hit...Shahid is luking good with Rani...than Vidya
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ive watched it a good 5 times already....ahh...i wont be able to sleep now.....riya meri behna yeh tumne kya kiya....wat timing....4:45 am, was just about to sleep....and u had to post this....😭😆😆
😆