NEW BEGININGS (AK/ AR) part27 pg59

msme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi

I am new and i am not so new to india-forums... as in until now i just came here to read all the wonderful fanfic wriiten by many of u. But as I have been a angad Kripa fan I have longed to write my own fanfic about them but never found time.

But now I have the time... so here is my first FANFIC...about Angad and Kripa..

do let me know what u guys think.

to New Beginings

He was like the wind to her . gentle and stoothing like love and with a bit of power and intensity he was the storm that stirred her heart up and left her lost and exhausted yet somehow hopeful of a new beginning..

Since he had stepped into her life it had been like she was someplace else' someone else.

And now the marriage proposal. They are all in for it. Dadi is very insistent that it would be the right thing for both of them. For her and for Angad. Ridhima agreed that both of them 'Kripa and Angad'. needed new beginnings and its would be best. Ridhima longed to see her beloved brother happy again. Now it is upto Kripa to decide and ofcourse it is finally Angad's descision.

What will they do .. will they be ready for their new beginnings'

I will also post the first part in some time... mostly about kripa and her past.

do let me know

just msme

Edited by msme - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muzic_lyf thumbnail
nyc intro......
continue soon dea.......
msme thumbnail
 hi I am posting the first part
Its mostly kripas part of the story ...its before Kripas story becomes Angads story too

Kripa had known Dadi and Ridhima only for a couple of months. Since the day she had stepped into this huge classy mansion that belonged to the restaurateur Khanna's she was warmly welcomed by Dadi and easily befriended by Ridhima. And now her life centered around her new home  The Khanna Mansion , around Dadi…Riddhi and ofcourse ANGAD.

Angad, who had saved her from the worst that destiny had in store for her….or was it that Angad had actually brought her to where destiny had truly wanted her to be.

Memories of the unfateful night flooded in the mind. Her father had worked at the Khanna Resorts Restautants and Spas all his life. And until the time he passed away her had kept his family sheltered under a small house that he had built himself from scratch. They were a small family of a hardworking man and his devoted wife and a cherished daughter. They strived to meet ends but they had each other and they had love to keep them happy. It was perfect.

Yet as if it was too perfect one unfateful night in a freak road accident her almost perfect family was ripped apart. Her parents had died on the spot and she was left alone. Her parents had brought her up to believe in God and his ways so kripa had picked herself up and taken up a job in a small nursery run by her neightbour Mrs Lobo. Thank God she had the house but she had no one else. No one to hold her while she cried after the loss. No help from anyone except a cheque for the settlement of her fathers final pay from his employers The Khanna Enterprises and a heart felt letter handwritten with love from Mrs Devayani Khanna. There was also an offer for a typical 9 to5 job at The Khanna Enterprises.. Kripa had replied to the letter and the offer with grateful words but declined the offer for the job . she was happy working for the nursery. The work not only paid her enough but also the tender fragrant flowers soothed her. She felt happy to grow the beauties and tend to them. Its was therapeutic to her.

But yet again fate had more in store. One morning one of her far way relatives landed on her door. They had heard of her loss and come much later to hold her while she cried. Her mama and her mami whom she had never met but heard plenty of from her parents. They were both good to her. Once again she felt like she had a family to belong to. Mami seemed to dote on Kripa as she had no children of her own and mama helped her to take care of all her fathers monetary obligations. There was the insurance money…the lawyers… the police etc to be handled as her father died in a road accident.

Days passed and life seemed to fall in pace. Like they say life moves on. She had learnt to live with what she had lost and what she had found in her Mama and mami until one day she decided to meet her lawyers personally to check on the progress of the pending insurance money. She had made up her mind to donate half the money to childrens charity and keep the rest for a rainy day or may be when she was ready to have her own nursery. But sitting in the lawyer office she had discovered that she had none of it . Her mama had cheated her . he had made her sign some document that gave him all the right over her fathers savings, the insuarance money and also the house.

She later stormed into her house to find her Mama sitting with man a little younger than himself. He was mamas friend from his village. When mama saw the anger on Kripas face he realised that she finally knew the truth. He did not even pretend otherwise. He had told her that this was the only motive why he had come to Mumbai and to her life. Kripa had felt numb. She could not believe it when she found out that her mami was aware of all this and was a party to the treacherous plans. She did not know what could she do …how much could she save … how would she deal with them and the stress took a toll and she fainted.

When she woke up she saw her mama and mama hovering on her head. She smiled at first in daze but when sense came back to her she sat up with a jerk and tear streamed on her cheeks. She felt heat on her face … from the tears and from the anger.

Mama then very clearly told her that there was nothing she could do to get the money or the house back but she could definitely do something to save her dead fathers name from the blemish that he was about to put on him. It was worst than what she knew already. Mama had forged her fathers signatures and robbed a lot of people of their money long back and now he threatened to dig it up to scar her dead fathers image .

That was something Kripa could not take. She knew she had to stop it somehow. But how … and mama had the answer to that . he told her that she simply had to marry his friend and mama would just bury the past and not blemish her fathers name. Apparently mama owed huge sums to this " friend"  and was paying him off by giving him his much unwanted neice's hand in marriage. It was too much to take. Kripa stopped sobbing and once again gathered her strength. She had resigned to her fate and was going to save whatever was left of her fathers. Not his money or his house but his name. She would marry the man and face her life as it came.

Kripa decided that she would not fight her fate or God will... she strongly believed that God always had a plan for everyone ...she just will have to wait and see what God had in mind for her. her life had shattered in a matter of few months but her faith in God was a strong as ever.

do reply and let me know

Just msme

ksasi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi

nice intro n good story.

pm me wen u update.

update soon.
love_KYPH thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice intro.......
feel sorry 4 kripa 😭
wonder who dis frnd is...
cont soon.......
AKForever thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey great intro .. continue soon..
guju_girl1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey GREAT ff
you write VERY well
can't wait to read more continue soon😊
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great concept and loved the 1st part cont soon
can you pm when you update
Javeria
j44a thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great intro.. Loved the first part..
Poor Kirpa....
Continue soon..N plz pm me wen u update...
Jess
msme thumbnail
hi u all

thank you so much for all the replies...i will try to post next part in a couple of hours ...

thanks again...since its my first fanfic i was a lil nervous but ur replies makes me feel good...

msme