~*MJHT Newsletter - First Edition*~

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago

Hello to all the members of Miley Jab Hum Tum Forum.

I welcome you all to the First Edition of MJHT Newsletter. It gives me great pleasure to announce that we recieved amazing response, dedication, support, and full participation from everyone.

I will introduce every category and give you an insight on what it will consist of.😳

Members, if you want to include anything in our NL.

Please send us a PM  at  MJHT_NL

~*In this section we will summarize the episodes of the past week*~

Nupur's attempt to inform Samrat about gunjan's feelings goes in vain, as gunjan arrives on the nick of time and makes nupur promise never to reveal the truth to samrat. Mayank shocks Excel college by acting like Samrat for a day (to fulfill tamanna's challenge).  Samrat takes sheena to the tea/coffee stall he took gunjan too, where sheena surprises him with her "ultra-hygenic" attitude, and gunjan gets hreatbroken seeing them there. The play is based on Pride and Prejudice: MayUr get the role of arrogant Darcy & proud Elizabeth (Varun/Esha), SS - charming bingley & beautiful jane (Rahul/Janhvi) & RV/Dia - naive Lydia & cunning Wikham (Vikram/Latika).  While SS are rehearsing, Gunjans lost in Samrat's thought, and this is noticed by Benjie who decides to look into the matter. On Nupur's inquiry of mood fluctuations in a person, Uday suggests love or drugs. Rejecting love automatically, nupur considers drug, and her worries are enhanced by RV's description of drug addiction (who is just playing with her). After rehearsals, samrat mentions to gunjan that he doesn't like her to talk abt other guys ' a fact he doesn't have any explanation for.  After researching about cures of drugs, nupur confronts mayank, who in turn yells at her very harshly, regretting his words when she leaves crying. Gunjan's avoidance of Samrat, and her being aloof these days, is noticed by Samrat, who asks her if anything's wrong.

~*In this section we will put last week's Written/Video Updates*~

May 4th, 2009

May 5th, 2009

Written
Video

May 6th, 2009

Written
Video

May 7th, 2009

Written
Video

May 8th, 2009

Written
Video

~*In this Section you will find out about all the latest happenings on our forum.*~

1) Firstly MJHT NL Team & Dev Team would like wish our members a Happy Mother's Day.

2) Banner Contest: Yup...Its our 2nd Banner Contest! So all you Creative people our there... this is the chance for you to shine & show your creativity! Do participate in the Banner Contest. Here is the link:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1170046

3) Promotions

a) Miiss_Universee became a Goldie. Congratulations

b) Romiebee2002 became a Goldie. Congratulations

c) Sayani_sajan became an IF dazzler. Congratulations

4) New Members in our Forum

a) Kookie_29 has just joined our forum.  Welcome Dear.

b) Harshu fan has just joined our forum. Welcome Dear.

c) HiriforRajat has just joined our forum. Welcome Dear.

d) Sajan4Ever has just joined our forum. Welcome Dear.

5) PD Scoops this week: PD is the Creative of MJHT and She always visits our forums and tells us Future scenes.

a) Mayank & Nupur

There is a Mayank song coming which will have him declare his love... and he decides im gonna go for it.
      Song decided is Ho Gaya Hai Tujhko Toh Pyar from DDLJ..but there is some problem with the channel..PD will let us know.
      After next week the t shirts are coming back.Will try to do the song in the black vest!
      There is a reason mayank is being rude to nupur... the end result will be very sweet... when he too realises that he has over done it.. and he has to manaao her.
      The other reason he is so rude right now is that it is a device for nupur: she will ask herself or may be gunjan will ask her one day, "tell me he is so rude to you... but u never mind it... why?"
    • Play is a mayur thing...mayur will be picking up slowly... week on week... some very interesting things for mayank the next week especially.

b) Samrat & Gunjan

Sheena comes in between them... but the closer Samrat goes to sheena he realises that he misses gunjan... every time he is with sheena, he smiles but he isnt happy... he soon realises that he cant be himself with any one but gunjan.
      Samrat will climb Gunjan's balcony to say sorry and thank for being a great friend and she tells him why don't you ever use a door?
      There is a kick ass Sajan + Sheena scene where Sam stands up for Gunjan... and he goes for date with Sheena in which all he talks about is Gunjan... and Sheena is pretty irritated... but well Samrat only continues to talk about chashmish!
      Sajan cooking together scene coming...Gunjan finger gets cut.
    • No sajan surprises of a major kind in the play.

c) Others

MaJan scene coming.
      One of these days plan to do a Mayank RV scene where he puts RV in place.
    • Neither Samrat/ Nupur rushing into love yet.

6) In our voting thread we had made an error. We would like to give credit to -Rida666- for this beautiful siggie

7) We have a member who has just recovered. This was a get well siggie made for Maria.

~*In this Section we will announce the name of the character, who was the real star of the episodes during the week*~

The Star of the Week
is
None other than........

~*Jhansi Ki Rani *~*   NUPUR   *~

She walked into our hearts with her never-fading enthusiasm and more so, a never say die attitude. By the day she is strong, witty and confident. By the night she's an innocent maiden who lives in utopia, where she waits for her knight in shining armor to come astride a white horse and sweep her off her feet. She pines to mend her sister's broken heart, she is anxious to cure her friend's alleged addiction ' only IF they let her. Often perceived as meddling in other people's business, she is a spunky girl with a heart of gold. She is a thoughtful sister, a concerned friend and more so, a genuine individual with a charming persona. So boys and girls'.*drumrolls building up the crescendo* here's presenting ''.

Nupur as the Star of the Week ' *wolf whistles*

~*In this Section we will announce our most favorite dialogue of the week*~

Many at times we have our favourite characters as our role models. Many of us learn to follow their steps, many of us learn to relate ourselves to their lives. Regardless of whether we find ourselves dreaming about them or wanting to be like them, what ALL of us learn to do is to "talk" about our favourite characters non-stop. From their names to their clothes to their attitudes to their catchphrases. We discuss what they said, & what they did. At times the words they say stand out of the scene so much, that we learn the words by heart, quoting them again and again. And we cherish these quotes as  unforgettable memories of our beloved characters.

This section is to mark all those phrases/dialogues/quotes of our favourite MJHT characters said in these past few weeks, that stood out to us - that we started identifying with the characters, that made us feel even more strongly about the characters. These are phrases that we found ourselves quoting, phrases that for us became memorable quotes- these are Quotable Quotes!

& This week's Quotable Quotes are:

1. "waisey agar aap title ali baba aur chaalees chor rakheingi na, to woh bhi romantic sound karega". By Uday, April 29.

2. "tumhara rajkumar woh hona chahiye jo tumse pyar kare..na ke tumhare badalte huey roop se" By Mayank, April 28th

3. "par ladikiya ek jaisa hoti hai"  " acha" "han , bas chasmish ko chod kar"  By samrat, May 1st

4. "Aur tumhe proppse karke lia v mere permission leni hoghi". By Samrat, April 29th

5. "par..chashmish ki behen ke liye..kuch bhi kar sakta hoo" By mayank, May 5th

6. "mera yahi maanna hai..suno sabki..karo apni" By mayank, May 5th

Like many other voting sections, there was one quote from the past few weeks that stoood out to all of us so much that it got most of the votes from you MJHTians. Its extraordinary style (meaning, wording, style it was spoken in) won all our hearts; it is truly an unforgettable quote.

And this week's Quote of the Week - chosen by YOU ALL, is:

"tumhara rajkumar woh hona chahiye jo tumse pyar kare..na ke tumhare badalte huey roop se" By Mayank, April 28th

~*In this section we will announce two member who were the most active*~

and the Most Active Member Award goes to

none other than....

Sanasarwar

&

MohitSanayaFan

Here is your prize siggie. You may choose. 😳

~*In this section we will announce the name of the member, who was voted as Best VM Maker of the Week*~

and the Best VM Maker Award goes to

none other than....

Hgrhr
for

~*In this section we will announce the name of the member, who was voted as Best FF writer of the Week*~

and the Best FF Writer Award goes to

none other than....

Halley
for

~*In this section we will announce the name of the member, who was voted as Best AVI Maker of the Week*~

and the Best AVI Maker Award goes to

none other than....

Salmalovessrk
for

Here is your prize siggie.😳

~*In this section we will announce the name of the member, who was voted as Best Siggie Maker of the Week*~

and the Best Siggie Maker Award goes to

none other than....

Naughtyash
for

~*In this section, we will find a bakra and ask him or her silly questions about their school life and their experience at school. πŸ˜†*~

So who is the Student in Detention??

It is none other than......

Monishanemo

Which school year was your least favorite? Why?

7th std coz they made us do some stupid tribal dance man it was sooooooooooooo embarassing in fact d next day it even came in d paper's man coz it was aprt of our main school event!!!!!!ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh😑 but nways v had fun making all sorts of noices on stage hahahahaha n costumes were funny too!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†

Do you like going to school?

ya coz thats were u get some ppl to have fun with including teachers!!!!πŸ˜‰

Are you a chasmish?

naaaaaaaaaa mere liye do aankhe kaafi hai sab dekhne ke liye!!!!!!!
u mean specs na or like gunjan?
if d second one again a big no but only similarity is i can sing well!!!! just like her its my passion n expresses my self with that but not only that meri muh bhi nupz ki tarah bahut chalthi hai!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†

Are you like Dodo or Mayank in studies?

mayank but not stuck  in d library all day its all in d head u see!!!!!πŸ˜†

Did you ever hang-out like CJ and skipped class? If yes, When and Why?

ya i do hang out like cj but never skipped a class till date its my longest record actually it was like a challenge i had made to myself that how much ever work i hav or how bored i m not to bunk class !!!!!! i dono why but i lov challenging myself!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰

Did you ever lie in school? If yes, When and Why?

no actually ppl in school used to call me monishchandra (u know like harishchandra) there's an interesting story behind it  coz actually when v were in 10th by mistake i wrote "nemo" on a wooden bench in class n actually many ppl wrote some many things but when asked d truth everyone kept quite but i said d truth n got my self caught  n i had a blast frm our princi man!!!!!!n frnds  tooπŸ˜† so u see i can never lie!!!!!!!😳 n i don't regeret wat i did that day coz  i still believe i was right!!!!!

Did you ever cheat in school?If yes, When and Why?

u must be knowing d answer by now  na nooooooooooooo "nahi ba nahi " mein aur cheating toh poles apart hai!!!!!!!!

Did you ever ask for help like Nupur did from GunjanπŸ˜†? If yes, When and Why?

ok this one's serious question no never i believe that wat ever u do  do it all by ur self u can take advise frm others but put in only ur efforts !!!!!!!!

Thank you Nemo, for being in detention πŸ˜†

~*Happy Birthday*~

angelofdeathkav
 Barbie3143
 Anwaya
Armaan Riddhima

Hope you have an AMAZING year! πŸ€—...

On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;
I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you!

All of you are very important members of our IF family and on behalf of all MJHT members, we wish you a very Happy Birthday!

Here's a siggy for all of you to use... A gift from all of us:

~*In this section, we will have some fun contests and game that all members can participate in and win a prize*~

Our first Game/Contest of the Week

What is Arjun's favorite color?
What is Mohit's favorite color?
What is Rati's favorite color?
What is Sanaya's favorite color?

If you know the answer to these questions...
Please send it into MJHT_NL
PM

Payal25   ~  Banners
-Mystery-  ~  Banners
Mimi0295 ~ Get well soon-Prize Siggie Communicator
SidraluvMayurBL ~ Summary / Quotes of the Week/ Organizer
SaNyA_21 ~ Prize siggies
Navi ~ Prize Siggies
Sweet_Shagun ~ Prize Siggies
Mrs.MohitSehgal ~ Happy Birthday Siggies
LadyMcbeth ~ Star of the Week
Ashmii - Counting Votes
xXxSHAMILAxXx ~ Counting Votes
*Adorable_Anu* ~ Spice of the Week
N786 ~ Happy Birthday Message

GROUP 1 NL TEAM

SidraLuvMayurBL

Payal25

mimi0295 

LadyMcbeth

N786

SaNyA_21 

*Adorable_Anu* 

xXxSHAMILAxXx

sajan_kash

-simi-

-Nikasha-

kavya.b 

piya2025

adicoolnclassy

Edited by Gaganjot.S - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Great NL Gagu!! It was very enjoyable to read!

Can you PM group 2 and group 3, when their turns come??
lavenderskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
First of all Congrats on our very first NL πŸ‘πŸ‘ The first edition totally rocked πŸ˜ƒ Wonderfully put together!! Lovely banners and the winner siggies!! Congrats to all the winnersπŸ‘πŸ‘
Loved the format of the NL, it lists all the gossip and happenings on the forum. Student Detention...haha it was cool. Loved reading it. And last but not least will try to participate in the contest.

Great work all the Group 1 members and Gagan Di. First Edition totally ROCKED πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great newsletter.keep it up guys πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Jenny: Thank you so much Jenny. It is nice to know you enjoyed reading the NL. Yes, I will be sending out a pm to all Group 2 members tomorrow. If I cannot send it out tomorrow then I will have Mimi do it as I have an exam on Tuesday, but all Group 2 members will get a pm tomorrow.

@Perky: Thank you so much dear. So glad you enjoyed it. Credit goes to the whole team of NL. Everyone has really worked hard and I am glad their hardwork paid off...

@Shivani: Thank you so much dear. Glad you liked it!

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Gagan

and the NL team

a big applause and wolf whistles for u guys!!

awesome work!!!

LadyM--wolf whistles for u!!!!
Vamonos thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing guys its too good!!!!!!!!
loved d format n style!!!!!!
congo on d first NLπŸ‘
credit goes to all d members involves!!!!!!!!!!!take a bow guys!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
@Gagan--------it was my pleasure answering d questions!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†
hgrhr thumbnail
Oh huge thanks to everyone who voted for me!
I can't believe I won the poll...!

And thanks for the beautiful banners to choose from.

The Newsletter is rocking! Great idea...I'm lookin forward to the coming editions!
anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yey!

finally! its amazing guys! all d siggys n stuff!

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
wow gr8 job... thanks for telling...