Written+Precap6/05/09(on behalf of zaara di)Update

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago

Written Update 6/05/09

Hey guys zaara di was unable to write the written update So i am doing it on behalf of her!

The episode starts with Miss tamanna announcing the lead cast Rajsie(sory abt teh anem couldn't get that properly) and Elizabeth and nupur is very excited, Rv n dia, Sam n sheena look at each other and smile. Miss tamanna announces Maynk and Nupur . Nupur is all shocked and she screams and she was abt to hug mayu. Sheena n Dia are all very annoyed. And then Uday and Nupur hug.

Then Nupur sits and says 'Wow this means I am aishwarya Rai and Mayu looks up and she says You Firangi . And then Miss tamanna announces Jane will be played by sheena she gets happy and Samrat gives a smile (urghhh) and nupur says this means she is going to be Namrata. And miss Tamanna announces smarat will be Mr. bingely (something like that in simple words the second lead). And he gives a smile then dis shrugs nad Rv starts 'So Mr. Bingley this name sounds like abhishek bachan's toy right'.

And samrat asks 'What do you want well be happy with the side role ok. And then miss tamanna says 'And finally the bad boy Wicked! Is going to be played by Rv! And di awill play Lidliya's role and she is very happy. And tehn everyone is clapping. Nupur says 'Thsi means u are going to play Pia choudary and she calls dia and tells her about it and dia smiles.

Nupur says Then u will play my small sister how sweet na and mayu gives a cute smile though he was quite annoyed. And miss Tamnaa continues 'You all have surely read the play but then to I will give a quick recap about that she starts

" Pride and Predjuice story about four sisters but here we will only write about 3 sisters

Beautiful Jane (she nods her head) aka Sheena , Elizabeth who is very proud of her fairness (nupur slowly put her hair to the side and feels proud) and to change her opinion

is to like change the direction in which the river is flowing. And finally lidiya who is teh smallest and innocent (dia gets very happy and samrat shrugs behind her.

And now these three sisters Love entry and she says now I can see teh girls have smile son their faces and all three of them then smile. She continues well Jane will have teh charming Mr. Bingley and then Smaart takes sheen's hand and kisses it (Ufff not mr. Bingley mr.jerk has he even said hi to Gunjan anyway controlling my anger) MayUr look at them and nUpur is getting very angry but she is controlling her anger just like me.

Elizabeth falls in love with mr. Bingley's friend mr. Dorti and after many misunderstandings he understands his love. And then Samrat whistles and mayu luks at him and sam waves and mayu gives a slight smile (loved that moment there). RanVijay he is Linkin(sumthing like that) he makes lidiya fall in love with him by some game plan. Listening to that Sam starts coughing then mr. Darti cums at last moment and maintains everything properly and (Linkin) could not take advantage of Lidiya.

Sam says 'I wish I was darsi I would not wnat to miss any chance of hitting Linkin and Mayu says 'Don't worry I will fulfil ur this wish and he works (he was luking evry cute ya) and sam says thanks.

Madam sheena asks In our adaptations wat will be the name of teh characters?

Varun and esha (Mayank Nupur)

Jhanvi and Rahul ( Sam nd Sheena)

Vikram and Lekha (Rv and dia)

Miss tamanna said 'Scripts are with u and partners too so wata rew e waiting for we will meet after 15 mins.

Miss Tam said to Uday 'Remind em after 15 mins and he says I keep on remembering u every sec and she was like wat. And he says 'Ok I will remind u and she goes form there.

Uday stays there thinking today Tam didn't do the cute hair thing'

And then scene shifts to benji and gunman (Uff I was waiting for this)

He says hi Gunjan who was sitting sadly on the stairs. She doesn't reply so he says hello and then he goes next to her and says 'I am watching u from last 5 minutes that u are still
on the same page and then she turns around the pages and he sits next to her. And before this My ears my hands were saying hi to u but u still didn't say hi (haiyeee wen benji said that I was just like tooo cute) . She says sorry Hi and tehn benji says 'I know face reading but On morena's face always confuses me. What is the problem Gunjan and she says nothing. Some girl says 'Hi Benji and he gets excited and syas sum hot girl calling me for help I will be bak in abit till then u think what is the problem.

And Gunjan sits there thinking The problem is that my eyes are on the book but my mind is thinking what is SS doing right now and she says control urself Gunjan don't think abt them at all and she starts reading.

Scene shifted to SS (ufff can I tolerate that)

Samrat is reading the dialogues 'Khoobsurati mein tumhara javab nahi and ur action swat will anyone say abt that Sheena says 'listen'. and sam says rahul naam to suna hi hoga. And she says yes Rohulji ur character is charming not a flirt like samrat. Sam says 'Oh really even u are doing Jhanvi's character Shy girl and Sheena pretnds to be shy and the music plays (uff I hoepd there wuld be an earthquake wen taht scene was abt to come).

Samrat and sheena are getting closer and closer closer and closer ans smiling wne sheena hit sma and sais ' everyone is practicing shall we start tooo. (I loved wne she hit him the 1st good thing she did). Sams ays 'my pleasure.' and he gives his hand out and then tahy start laughing .

Scene shifts to BenJan

Benji says sory i left and then Benji says 'I know because of the pollution my skin is not the same but looking at my face u can atleast give a smile and he asks tell me what is the problem. And she says nothing and he says no tell em well now sam is busy with the pay and it is my moral responsibility that as u are sam's best friend and me his bets friend and he gets confused anyways tell me what is the problem?

She says nothing benji and there is no problem regarding samrat at all and he sya wen did i Say that sam is a problem. Ans she says 'I meant is u are helping becoz of sma then don't its ok.

Sceen sifts to SS

Sam si repeating the dialogues and sheena asks y are u saying in this voice and he says if sumoen's name is rahul then he will talk like srk then. And he says now sumoen is going to teach guru sam sumthing and nnow wat is going to happen in this world. And she says yes samratji if u don't do it properly I will hold ur ears and make u teach afterall I am the expert.

Sam says My ear is raedy to cum in ur hands coach. She says student stay in ur limits . Sam says acha guru dakshina is in student's limits Dinner pe chale and she says flirting wid ur teacher and then she hits him( he really needs that) and tehn they go.

Scene shifts to benjan

Benji says u know even I miss Samrat a lot and gunji says But benji... And he says 'I am not talking abt u. Do u knw wen he is with u I am cool but wen he is wid sheena he changes that is why I don't like her. But smarat loves Sheena and benji starts 'I have seen Samrat's likings with changing whether but no sheena meena kami... And he stopped there and said 'Sory' never sttends him for three dyas like the changing weather. And Gunjan says 'Then my dya are over form long time and benji says 'u are not liek other girls coz u don't love him. And u knw the way eh rusn form his love he finds his friends more closer.

And gunajn goe saway form there and benji syas this

Maamla pecheda hai

Gunjan sanjeeda ahi

Lekin detective benji da hai

(LoL TOO cute benji)

Maynka nd nupur are practising

Nupur says 'Even if u bring te starts for me my heart's doors will never open for u. Mayu triesd to say sumthing but Nupur continues 'have u ever love anyone else rather than urself u can never  love me'.

And mayank says 'So much attitude bcoz love will knock on ur Heart's doorsand go away bcoz there is only place 4 attitude there'.
But Esha is not interested in lur love
Maynk says and Varun is not interested in telling u abt ur love

And bak to MayUr
Nupz says 'tell em oen thing How did u get raedy for teh drama and mayu says ' I thot u wuld be happy luking at me acting but u..
Nupz says 'because I am tired bettween ur yes or no I am sandwiched.
Sumtime su say yes that means no and no means yea
and he says ' don't be so drmatic in real life
she says 'This is teh main raeson  i have problems u say all bitter words don't knw wat anger u are taking out on me. an yes thsi tiem u came to me abt acting and don't get all the anger abt that on me.

Mayu stands tehre thinking wta to say
And tehn he gives a very smart answer 'well I was testing u on ur chaarcter whateevr varun does esha will never bbreak up in front of him'

And she says 'Are us ure u weren't amking em a fool'. and she thinks mood change drugs no udya said love too.
And then she sia dto him 'You will tell me wn u fall in love.
He asks y thses lines rae not tehre in the script
she says' mayu u will tell me na don't put all r feelings in ur heart like varun'

He says 'No i will not'
She says ' y i am ur friend then who will u tell
he says 'From where did this love cum here
He ays 'If thsi girl keeps on talking abt love mine and sam's plan will fail
It ends on nupz\s face

Precap: Nupz is saying even sam knws wat ahppen to u I wil go nd ask him and Sam is syaing to Gunjan mayu n ur sis jodi is very good and she ask means and he says It seems sumtime whetehr tehy are doing acting or rreal and

NOTE: Sorry but my comp is very slow so teh update srae coming all slow and veyr sorry abt my mistakes my first time NA. Hope u guys culd forgive em for that! Plz press the thanku button!

Edited by Cute_Ash - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thnx Ash.. Thnk u soo much for doing this for me..God Bless You..

Zaara

lavenderskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update!! Btw u misspelled the characters name😉
268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

thanx alot will b w8n 4 da rest

Angel-A thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnx jaani.. take ur tym..:):)
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Actually, there were 5 sisters in Pride and Prejudice, the book, in the movie Bride and Prejudice they only wrote about 4 sisters b/c the 5th doesn't do much. I still think they should have kept 4 and the 4th sister, who does the snake dance, could have been Cj! Nice comic relief. I really wish Gunjan was in the play! I'm glad Mayank is Darcy and Nupur is Elizabeth!!! Awesome! Thanks for the update!!

forevercharmed thumbnail
Thanks!! I'm looking forward to the play!!

Avanti
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thxx i wanna c wat happens in the play...i hope benji finds out bout gunz feelings toward sam
cutelove1111 thumbnail
thank u so much.
i wish gunjan was in play with benji.

samicute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
thank    ashwini