Written update & precap :5/5/2009

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago
Epi startted wid-Samrat-Nupur & Ghunjan..Nupur was trying to say samrat abt ghunjan's feelings but that time uday came here & said that let me show u ur jerox copy (Mayank) so as uday is uday,samrat had to go wid him & Ghunjan take promissed 4m Nupur abt not to tell sam abt her feelings..Nupur promissed her but add,if anytime she sww ghunjan depressed then she'll talk to samrat..

Scene shifted on Mayanl-He was totally flirting wid girls,asking 4dates n all..samrat was also der..He was like Haww..whats happening..Mayank met wid nupur..He behaved as cool as possible wid Nupur..hello babes,im going to participate in d play just 4u my drama quessn.. Nupur was like..stay away 4m me..I think u'v some problem in ur head(Precap scene)
Mayank tried to say d truth to Nupur but as miss Tamanna was der thats y he couldnt say anything..Nupur like Bhagoo 4m Mayank..mayank gave a s,ile & sitted on d bench..

samrat-Uday & tam join Mayank der..tammana said,u did a gud job as samrat mayank.. samrat said..U scared me 4a sec dude.. i was like..Mayank said i know immetating sam is not my fav hobby though.. Samrat said yes,coz thats makes differences b2in us..but when we 'll be on stage together...Mayank completed d line..we'll rock d stage..Both gave hi5 to each other ..wid a friendly smile on der face..

Nupur-I think Mayank ki manshik santulan😆😆Thik nahin hai..kuch karni padeghi..

scene shifted to SS- Sam was talking wid sheena,ghunjan noticed dat but tried to left..Sam stoped her & said chashmish(Thank god track pe aa gaya)where r u going..Ghunjan said ..home..Samrat-means,lets go i'll drp u..u 4got kya its my duty ok..Uday again interrpt,said,no sam today me goona trovel wid my sisters in taxi..Samrat said..Nupur tried to being their kabab mein haddi..😆😆She stands b2in SS & started saying sam cant leave widout Ghunjan,woh toh ghunjan k bina college ata hi nahin..hunjan said di lets go..so nupur had to..& SS went 4 their coffe date

Nupur-uday-ghunjan' were in taxi but d taxi wala said he cant drive anymore as there is no gass😆,,Ghunjan said no worries samrat told me abt a short cut lets go 4m der..

scene shifted on SS-caffeteria was full so sam suggested sheena go wid him in his favourite place(V_day wala,where he took Ghunjan)as she wanted to spend some time wid sam🥱

scene shifted on Gunur-uday..Nupur asked y all boys behave so madly.. uday answerd coz its naturally..Uday asked y u v asked..Nupur replied no i wasnt asked 4Mayank..Uday got it & said well when u r insisting i would say boys behave like is bcoz of 2reason..1Love.2.drugs..
Nupur- no it cant be a matter of love but drugs..Uday told a story abt his gym mate & nupur was remembering mayank's rudeness & she said yes,its drugs..

Scene shifted on SS-Sam told sheena that he just saw dis place 1s passing by dis road when sheena asked how he knows abt this place (Again a lie)but when he goes to that coffe wala he said bitto is not here,she's in school yet.. that makes sheena understand that sam came in this place b4 & samrat got afraid..felt a bit awkward..
He brought 2coffes,1 gave to sheena & sitted on d bench..sheena was like..samrat i can sit here there is so much dust..sam felt a bit bad..I mean he was wondering,like dat!but he managed to say its ok we r here 4having coffe no matter we r ving it sitting here or standing here.. again when sheena saw d coffe glass she said its not hyzenic so let me clear all jearms which r on this cup..Samrat was 😕..same thing ...

Uday -Nupur & ghunjan saw SS together in dat place..Ghunjan felt bad,,that remind her of der V-day date..Kya huya hai sad tune..played in BG..

Gunur at home- Nupur was angry but Ghunjan said not to say anything to sam,Nupur angrily replied she'll try & goes to sleep..

epi ended..

Precap:
Ghunjan cant concentreat on her study,thing abt SS & SS getting closer😭

Sorry 4my mistake..
thanku..
love
piya.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Knowalot2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks 4 da update Piya, haven't watched 2days ep yet..been so busy😆

bt poor gunjan
.BarunSanaya. thumbnail
thanks a lot mrs.parleen was waiting for a update
hema.
Anthara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks yaar... That was a quick update....
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Wow piya excellent work.. thanks for doing it!:)

peachesblush thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanx i just loved mayu 2day
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Why did Sam take Sheena to his favourite place? 😔 I thought it was only for Gunjan to see!

Thanks for the update.
lavenderskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Oh lord, SS track's gonna give me heart attack in choti si umar He took her to same place where he took gunjan *NAHIIIIIIIIIII* and the worse was...gunjan saw them together😲 And the precap..🤢

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
@Preks- it was totally worst yaar..isse accha toh koi precap hi nahi hota :(
*pyar* thumbnail

i m getting disapponited / confused with samrat .  hsi only focus on shenna .

i really didnt get this that he  was taking sheena with him on bike ( at that time he totally forget that he used to piack and drop gunjhan) and hen when gunjhan come there then he asked gunjhan i will drop u
plese dont play a doble game

and secondly   he was searching gunjhan to say thanks na
but  he havent say thanks

he forget to say thanks but he didnt forget sheena 4 cofee