~*MJHT Written Update-7th May*~

Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

MJHT WRITTEN UPDATE -7TH MAY

Nupur and Mayank are rhearshing..nupur is looking at mayank when he says"nupur learn the lines instead of looking at him"..Nupur asks him what is his problem?if she talks he gets angry..if she does not talk he gets irritated and so on..she asks him"something has happened..right?"Mayank looks at her..and the Mayur Tune Plays....Dia and ranvijay are practising..but ranvijay is telling dia's lines too as dia is looking at samrat and sheena..Ranvijay tells "in this play the girl leaves everything for the boy"..dia tells "in return the boy breaks her heart"and they look at each other.Nupur comes to know that Sammy knows what is mayank's problem  as she goes to sam....Tam comes and announces that they will be exchanging partners..the pairs are as following-sam and mayank..dia and sheena..vikram and nupur...Nupur is looking at mayank while practising with ranvijay.......ranvijay is flirting with ranvikay while she is letting him down..and she is telling his bad habits when the "drug"thigns comes out.Mayank is telling lines out of the play...he tells sam that he is improvising...Mayank asks."what what has rahul told isha"Sammy understands that mayank is talking about nupur..sam tells he hasn't betrayed mayank...sammy says some sings some lines and looks at sheena and she smiles..

Sheena and Dia:

Dia see's sheena smiling at rahul and asks sheena"do you believe that rahul loves at her"..sheena says yes.suddenly dia  starts talking outside the topic  and says that she is the real dive..and Sammy and ranvijay's eyes search DIa.

Nupur & Ranvijay:

Ranvijay tells that drugs are things that are difficult to let go of...as the feeling of having drugs is different and kind of dangerous..Ranvijay asks why is nupur so worried about drugs...She describes mayank without taking his name(he keeps talking to himself..gets irritated at times..and happy at times)ranvijay sAys that then he is definetly taking drugs..Ranvijay tells that even normal boys take drugs and in this room he can see some normal people who take drugs..Nupur tells thank you he tells "no time babes"....ranvijay tells himself that he dint noe beside  fighting wid Sammy there was any entertainment in the college.

.Samy tells jahnvi(sheena)to go on a ride in his bike wid her..dia gets jealous.....Nupur comes and mayank tells "don't tell anything let me do the talking my way"..sammy smiles and goes...nupur is left wondering what they are talking about.

Sammy and gunjan are talking and by mistake sammy says"that if mayank can love anyone you can too"..gunjan says what?..sammy covers up by telling that he meant that in the play if mayank can love someone ..and that mayank and nupur look really good together they make him wonder if they really are a couple or they are just acting.Gunjan says "mayank?"but Sammy says that he doesn't like if gunjan talks about any guys..gunjan asks why..sammy says "pata nahiin"...and then Sammy tells he invited sheena for dinenr and she gave him a sweet smile and whether if it meant yes or no?..gunjan tells"you can make anyone say yes even if they say no"he says all except you..gunjan says i never say no to you..sammy says yes ..but nowadays you are acting weird...has something happened?

P.s-Guys do use the ThankYou button and sorry for the mistakes..i haven't typed out some dialogues as i am in a hurry as i got 2 exams tomorrow..!

Love,

Pragz!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ipshitaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the efforts..! Good luck for ur exams 👍🏼 
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Wow ... thanks for that quick update!
Angel-A thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx alot for da update..:)
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

thanks alot honey awesome update thanks so much!

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thanks pragzie

that was quick..U ROCK!
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
The end part was the cutestt!!

Date with Sheena.. and talk about Gunjan.. Awesome yaar!!
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thankooo Pragzie!
Epis are going kind of slow nowdays na? One day in MJHT land is almost a week here haha
ahh welllss, still entertaining!
saku1122 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice work sweety... thanks a lot.
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh my gosh!!!!!
today's epi is so great..
wow, everything PD said, is coming true..
can't wait to watch it =)