!*! Daily Episode Discussions & Chat Corner !*!

Posted: 15 years ago

Daily Episode Discussions & Chat Corner

hey Jyoti-iansπŸ˜›

This is the Jyoti Daily episode discussion & Chat corner...
Here u can discuss about the episodes of Jyoti
Chat with your friends on Jyoti etc....
But of course there are some rules...

::Rules::

- NO BASHING
- NO OFFENSIVE WORDS

Love  Sharona
I think the new guy is blind. But if he is blind then how can he move without sticks? And if he crushed anything under his shoes how could he not feel that? If he is blind then his touch senses must be more powerful.

Now i think Jyoti will marry the guy whose proposal uncle brought for her. And i think the new entry is the same guy, Pankaj.
Originally posted by jibi

I think the new guy is blind. But if he is blind then how can he move without sticks? And if he crushed anything under his shoes how could he not feel that? If he is blind then his touch senses must be more powerful.

Now i think Jyoti will marry the guy whose proposal uncle brought for her. And i think the new entry is the same guy, Pankaj.

yeah she will marry him cause i read somewhere that she leaves everything to become the eyes of his soul so that indicates that they will get married but how he doesn't feel anything..i have no idea

If Jyoti marries Pankaj, then i think the story will turn out to be like other common soaps, a poor girl marrying to a rich guy, facing all hurdles, simply crying or fighting everybody single-handedly. And later Brij will again emerge in her life, will emotionally blackmail her, she will get carried away and blah blah blah....πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Till now the show is interesting, more towards reality. I liked the treatment Brij is getting from all. Hope his ugly character is revealed soon in front of Sushma. Like Jyoti's friend i would also say that Sushma should get a lesson of her life.
Posted: 14 years ago
I feel Sachin is in fact Pankaj. I did not like Jyoti's overeaction. She looks like a dominating character. Though she takes care of everybody but she tries to dictate them which shows Jyoti's arrogance. Why is she vomiting her frustration on others?

Sushma is a shameless creature. If she is so proud on her Brij ji, why did she come to complain about Jyoti. Let him find another job and give a decent life to his wife. Why is she blaming his unsuccess to Jyoti? Its pity on her that still she believes that Jyoti is spoiling her life (not Brij). And how shamelessly she took money from mother, she knows very well that this money is earned by Jyoti.
Originally posted by jibi

I feel Sachin is in fact Pankaj. I did not like Jyoti's overeaction. She looks like a dominating character. Though she takes care of everybody but she tries to dictate them which shows Jyoti's arrogance. Why is she vomiting her frustration on others?

Sushma is a shameless creature. If she is so proud on her Brij ji, why did she come to complain about Jyoti. Let him find another job and give a decent life to his wife. Why is she blaming his unsuccess to Jyoti? Its pity on her that still she believes that Jyoti is spoiling her life (not Brij). And how shamelessly she took money from mother, she knows very well that this money is earned by Jyoti.

in the article it says that he is pankaj but he doesn't want jyoti to know yet....uughh today i just wanted to slap sushma 😑😑....taking money from jyoti....that is jyoti's money 😑...let her go work on her own or better yet let her pyaari si brijji go work...tskk i can't believe she had the guts to come to the house...i hope jyoti catches them 2morrow

Thanks for This Sharona,
Well I am very Much Looking forward to the Track But I follow UK's Episode So I have to wait, But If my memory serves right I Think she will Fall in Love with Him and Get Married to Him but later on when she is Pregnant He Leave her, That is what the Producer said but I am not sure ..

Daily Serials Director/Producer changes these all the time, But for i think Jyoti is going well ..

Best of Luck to the show x
Originally posted by Imran94

..... But If my memory serves right I Think she will Fall in Love with Him and Get Married to Him but later on when she is Pregnant He Leave her, That is what the Producer said but I am not sure ..

Daily Serials Director/Producer changes these all the time, But for i think Jyoti is going well ..

Best of Luck to the show x

I dont understand why all the shows follow the similar storyline, in which misundrstanding between husband and wife is very common. So far the show is going well but looks going to be the same 'ghisa-pita' track.
Jyoti gets married to Sachin/Pankaj....but I hope he doesnt leave her....she should have a happy life and seeing her happy, I hope that Sushma & her mother go green in the face.  That Sushma is absolutely shameless...inspite of being thrown out of the house, she accepted Jyoti's money.  Oh, how I am just waiting for that Sushma to fall on her face when Brij's true colours come out.
And this Sachin has really cute dimples when he smiles.