Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melancholic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
 kank ws a good attempt and  d6 ws a good movie. may b the directors tried something different from wat they do , so didnt bear fruit..

bt imtiaz is a very level headed person and also tries to narrate simple stories in a simple way with a heart in it!

i m quite excited abt this movie.. hope it wil do good!

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
GO SAIFUUU!!! OMG! HIs first home production! Inshallah this movie will be a huge success!
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

GO SAIFUUU!!! OMG! HIs first home production! Inshallah this movie will be a huge success!

Do you have the link to trailor...I would like to see.....
desigal90 thumbnail
The trailor isnt officially out yet, but some ppl have seen it, including Ranbir Kapoor who said it looked really interesting. Omg, I so want this to work!

Many times with success, something goes wrong and the project gets jinxed. I had high expectations from RNBDJ, CC2C, Delhi 6 etc. but all flopped. So I have no expectation from LAK. I don't want it to be jinxed too.

If LAK does good then I will be happy for Deepika because it is her who needs to establish her career. Saif Khan already has made a niche and also with his own production and number films he already has, he is anyways going to find good work. Same can't be said about Deepika. She needs this after CC2C flop. She is a newcomer and it takes just a Friday for people to write you off.

From what I have read of LAK, it is a romantic film and treatment is very different. But then that is what is being said about every film and sometimes "different" goes wrong.
desigal90 thumbnail
Maya keep faith in Imtiaz. That guy is a bundle of talent ready to explode. SNT and JWM were very engrossing movies with simple and sweet touches.
But he's worked in mini serials and movies before them and those were very impressive as well, as I heard from some other ppl.
And ppl who have seen glimpses of LAK are raving about it! I remember reading a couple of articles! I want this movie to be such a huge sucess! The entire team deserves it! GO LOVE AAJ KAL!
In today's time, the audiences are hungry for a GOOD differnet ROMANTIC movie. Too many over the top larger than life thrillers and whatnot coming out. Love Aaj Kal will stand out. There is always a demand for roamnce, especially one with a diferent treatment, like thsi one.

Maya keep faith in Imtiaz. That guy is a bundle of talent ready to explode. SNT and JWM were very engrossing movies with simple and sweet touches.

But he's worked in mini serials and movies before them and those were very impressive as well, as I heard from some other ppl.
And ppl who have seen glimpses of LAK are raving about it! I remember reading a couple of articles! I want this movie to be such a huge sucess! The entire team deserves it! GO LOVE AAJ KAL!
In today's time, the audiences are hungry for a GOOD differnet ROMANTIC movie. Too many over the top larger than life thrillers and whatnot coming out. Love Aaj Kal will stand out. There is always a demand for roamnce, especially one with a diferent treatment, like thsi one.

Desu, I am with you on it. I have faith in Imli but you know the 3rd film jinxing part is something I believe in too. 😳

LAK is my most awaited 2009 film along with 3 Idiots. But let us see. I am sure 3 Idiots is going to be a blockbuster. Hope LAK too draws huge crowd and revenue and Deepika can create OSO magic again. (not jinxing)😊
desigal90 thumbnail
K k, lets ANTI jinx then.
Love Aaj Kal will FLOP!
(Pssssttt, ppl hella said the same about JWM, and look what happenned, lol!)

K k, lets ANTI jinx then.

Love Aaj Kal will FLOP!
(Pssssttt, ppl hella said the same about JWM, and look what happenned, lol!)

😆😆😆 Let me run before some crazens catch me and beat me up.
desigal90 thumbnail
They wont dare beat us up! You're a huge fan of Deepz and I'm gaga over saifu! We can say whatever we want about love aaj kal! Hehehehe!