Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
LOL.. desu, you know what they say about 'kab kahan kaun si baat sach ho jaaye, so never say things like that'..!  how could you forget that..??

let LAK be a hit because i love romance movies.. LOL..

Originally posted by: desigal90

They wont dare beat us up! You're a huge fan of Deepz and I'm gaga over saifu! We can say whatever we want about love aaj kal! Hehehehe!

By Crazens I mean Deepika Crazens. I am one too. I was talking about my friends beating me up. 😆😆😆
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
LOLZ! Oh kully and hte gang? hahahah!
Sanam, you're right! What if these words come true! Oh man, forget anti jinxes, I'm just gonna go the straight pathway.
INSHALLAH LOVE AAJ KAL WILL BE VERY SUCCESSFUL! I heard that kareena's secretary has been told to keep tabs on any news about the movie and what's being said about it and how its gonna be received along with keeping tabs on Kambakkht Ishq. This wont just be a victory for saif, deepz, and imtiaz, I think another person who'll be celebrating will be bebo 😆
After all, she was present on the sets quite often, haha
pksanam thumbnail
LOL.. Iet's hope that it will, desu...

i have great hopes from LAK.. it's my kind of movie.. 😳
We will keep a balance and not let it jinx. Jinxes shoo shoo. 😆😆 We need a hit in 2009 and let it be LAK.

LAK LAK perdesi girl Deepika.
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey hey...KI AND LAK! Plz plz plz 😃

When is 3 Idiots releasing? I am watching it first day first show.

pksanam thumbnail
Maya, i'm not sure.. end of year is all i have heard..
Aww. Totally looking forward to LAK. Imli has been hiding my Deepu, but here's a jhalak of hers we managed:

Just to make it clear, the girl in the suit is Deepika. 😆😆 and the guy next to her is Saif (Why couldn't he move yaar?).
Edited by Ms.GoodMorning - 15 years ago

Originally posted by: desigal90

LOLZ! Oh kully and hte gang? hahahah!

Sanam, you're right! What if these words come true! Oh man, forget anti jinxes, I'm just gonna go the straight pathway.
INSHALLAH LOVE AAJ KAL WILL BE VERY SUCCESSFUL! I heard that kareena's secretary has been told to keep tabs on any news about the movie and what's being said about it and how its gonna be received along with keeping tabs on Kambakkht Ishq. This wont just be a victory for saif, deepz, and imtiaz, I think another person who'll be celebrating will be bebo 😆
After all, she was present on the sets quite often, haha

haha.. I have a gang now. YIPPEE! I'm a gangsta! 😆😆😆

ok anyways..

Well, I dunno. I'm really excited for this movie, IMLI and Deepu are going to rock it. But as far as it being a success, I'm not sure and I'm not expecting too much in that department, you see. Fingers crossed and let's just see what happens.

P.S. I STILL want to know why there are so many pics from LAK of Saif being beat up!! 😕