Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Ms.GoodMorning

Well, I dunno. I'm really excited for this movie, IMLI and Deepu are going to rock it. But as far as it being a success, I'm not sure and I'm not expecting too much in that department, you see. Fingers crossed and let's just see what happens.

P.S. I STILL want to know why there are so many pics from LAK of Saif being beat up!! 😕

Jai after spending the night with Meera gets mugged..and doesn't call her back...She returns to India broken hearted.

The sardar parts(set in the 60's) is actually Rishi Kapoor's story..when Jai listens..he imagines himself in Rishi's place...

This is my interpretation😆
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Aww. Totally looking forward to LAK. Imli has been hiding my Deepu, but here's a jhalak of hers we managed:

Just to make it clear, the girl in the suit is Deepika. 😆😆 and the guy next to her is Saif (Why couldn't he move yaar?).

Where's saif? That's my saifu? Haiii! Forget moving, why couldnt he just turn around and just give the camera one glimpse of those eyes of his.
And Kully, I think saif looked SO hot in those pics of him getting beaten up. I can watch him get beat up all day long 😳
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: you2

Jai after spending the night with Meera gets mugged..and doesn't call her back...She returns to India broken hearted.

The sardar parts(set in the 60's) is actually Rishi Kapoor's story..when Jai listens..he imagines himself in Rishi's place...

wow nice interpretation.....and yes ...i'd totally forgotten that Chintu uncle is there too!

Saif makes a cute sardar!
Sardar with Saifu's brit accent = Sexy!

I saw Saifu years ago shooting for a film with kajol on the Mall road in Shimla...he was well ahem ...lets say no where close to what he looks like today.... those days he used to be this gawky guy dancing to songs like "hathon mein aa gay jo kal rumal aapka"😆
Edited by TallyHo - 15 years ago

Aww. Totally looking forward to LAK. Imli has been hiding my Deepu, but here's a jhalak of hers we managed:

Just to make it clear, the girl in the suit is Deepika. 😆😆 and the guy next to her is Saif (Why couldn't he move yaar?).

Aaa...Haa..Look at Imli's smile. 😍
desigal90 thumbnail
LMAO!! Heyy, even in those lanky days...hahahhahaha! Omg reminds me of htat pic i posted of him in those ultra short shorts with sonali, lmao! He's my goofball, he can look as lanky as possible and still be innately sexy 😳

Originally posted by: you2

Me likey. So is this the 3 different era? I mean do they imagine 2 eras? 😕
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: desigal90

LMAO!! Heyy, even in those lanky days...hahahhahaha! Omg reminds me of htat pic i posted of him in those ultra short shorts with sonali, lmao! He's my goofball, he can look as lanky as possible and still be innately sexy 😳

Lanky days or call them hanky days ( hathon mein aa gaya rumal....) 😆

I started taking Saif seriously after Omkara!!😊
desigal90 thumbnail
OMGGG!!! I want saifu to do that pelvic thrust rumaal move wiht kareena! LMAO!!!! ROFL!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_KqqdS4fag&feature=PlayList&p=9C55F7BA513B481C&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=24

ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
aww desu U like saif now. But I had a huge crush on Saif back in the days, now bebo can have saif all she wants...lol  He was too cute then. I have a new HOT pic of Saif but I don't want to show it to you Desu because you'll faint...LOL hehehe

btw I heard SNT the movie didn't do well. I thought it was a sweet and simple cute movie.
Edited by Terenaina - 15 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Is it the one with the cap? Or a new one from Provogue!? Oh plz do show!
Hey, I always loved saifu! i thought he was the most adorable thing in Dil Chahta Hai, and all the side roles he did even back in the 90s. He was always that one guy who was the joker, the clown, and now look at him. I wonder what he feels when he reflects back on his journey.