Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purplepal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Binky

thanks yaar and I proudly accept my name presu😉

Yep!!! And i proudly accept my name Wasu 😆😉 Oh! so Ria's Sharads and Gitika's daughter.....it was very unexpected 😕😕 But still amazing as usual⭐️
Tomiko thumbnail

Samu: Me glads you liked it!😃  Ooooh, so many stars and thaalia!😳

Presu: Forget the current track, I just go back and watch the golden YuVi episodes again and again!😍

Wasu: Lols; did everyone think it was YuVi's daughter....Hmmmm😊

Next part Below:😃

Tomiko thumbnail

Filler part!!!  But me like it so kept it in.😃

Chapter VI

Vrinda blinked.

Her mouth opened, her lungs preparing to let out an ear-splitting scream before she thought the better of it and settled for frowning instead.  It was early morning and despite several hours of tossing and turning the night before, she had managed to drag herself out of bed and blindly make her way towards the bathroom.  It was then her eyes had settled on the sleeping figure that had claimed her favourite couch.

It was too early, she hadn't had her caffeine fix and the damn pounding in her head kept up a steady rhythm, refusing to let her think for long enough so that she could work out just who exactly was in her apartment.

There was something about Ria, frozen peas and…Yug!

She stumbled towards the still figure, praying that last night was an absurd dream and she was slowly going insane, fantasising about Yug sleeping only a few metres away from her.  Anything would have been better than the realisation that he was there, sprawled on the couch that was easily half his size and sleeping without [Vrinda tried to gulp but her mouth was too dry to accommodate the request] a shirt.

Her apartment didn't have air conditioning; and whilst she was known to throw her windows open in the day, they remained firmly shut at night resulting in a heat wave that could rival the desert.  Yug must have felt it too as he lay in front of her, a flimsy blanket curled around his waist whilst his exposed chest and the sinewy muscles of his arms lay bare to her gaze.

She stared shamelessly, taking in every curve of his lean body, her eyes flitting to his face and lips curving in a soft smile as she took in the bedraggled state of his hair.  In the pictures she had seen of him, his air had always been perfectly kept and combed.  Last night it had looked ruffled, as if he had carelessly pushed his fingers through it several times.

But now it lay in a state of complete disarray.  Tufts sticking upwards whilst some strands fell carelessly on his forehead as he slept on.  Vrinda let out a wistful sigh and carefully pushed the hair away from his face, revelling in his peaceful expression.

And then he too sighed and without warning, grabbed her hand and pulled her closer.  She gave a squeak of alarm as she found herself sprawled across his chest, her cheek flat against his cool chest as the steady rhythm of his heart beat beneath her.

He was nestled against her throat, and smiled in his sleep as his grip tightened and he whispered against her neck,

"Vrinda,"

he rolled over, trapping Vrinda underneath him until they teetered on the edge of the couch before tumbling to the floor in a tangle of limbs.  She scrambled in to a sitting position, not realising that she was now perched on his midriff with her hands resting on his chest for support.  That is, until Yug sent a wicked grin her way.

"If you wanted to be on top, you could have just asked."

Vrinda gave a frustrated scream, jumping up as if she had been scalded and rushing of to her bedroom with Yug's chuckles until the door clicked in place.

samiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
RESERVED!
EDIT
OMGGGG that was soooo cuteeee ☺️
LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDD it!
That was soooooooooooo sweet =]
I am so reading that like 5 more times AT LEAST😆
Please continue sooooooooooooooon😃
Sonner thn soon😆
even sooner thn sooner thn soon😆
awesome part!
Edited by -Samiya- - 15 years ago
purplepal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG!!! Vrinda staring at Yug without his t-shirt shamelessly 😳😳 Awww...cute :D Please do continue!!!!!
Nikasha. thumbnail
Please do continue!😳 I can't wait to read more.

-Mrs. Nikasha Arjun Bijlani😊
Neetu2825 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
"If you wanted to be on top, you could have just asked."

😆Loved that line...so typical of Yug to tease our Vrinda.

One question though, was Yug awake when he grabbed Vrinda's arm or was he dreaming of her when he pulled her towards him?

Great update! Thanks
shab_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i have just read all of it now...and i must say, that was wicked.
the first chapter made me really nervous...and i was a bit scared to continue...but woow,  the suspense yaar...and the descriptions...brilliant for visual stimulation....and this last part was just brilliant..loved it....yug can be such a cheeky devil.....love him and thankyou for this......looking forward to next update......really really good stuff !!!!

havent even read sarak ke us paar..but defo will now.
Binky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
a shirtless YUG 😳😳😳 and i loved the on top part 😆😆 gr8 yaar please do post the next part soon😃
Suga.Point thumbnail
Loved this part soo much!!!!!!! Awwwww! Yug...just so cheeky!! Just how I wish this could actually happen in the show!!
Just one question, when Yug pulled Vrinda to him😳 was Vrinda underneath him and he tucked his head in her neck, or were they in a "hugging" position, as in they were next to each other??
And also was HOW was Vrinda sitting on him? LOL!! So adorable!! Adorable not the right word...HOT is the right one! HAHA!! "Her hands resting on his chest for support"!!!  Awsome!

Please update SOON! Its been like four days!!!

Also...I AM REALLY SORRY with all the KANK ideas! Just got a tad too excited! Sowie!