WOW!
LUV this FF!
Please continue!! LOL I'll pay you to continue..LOOOOL
Please carry on. I'm loving this FF!
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Awesome update Nabila!!

So Sharad's been dead to them? I wonder if Yug knew about the baby girl...Can't wait to read the next one =)

As for updating, do whatever works best for you =)
purplepal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow!!! Amazing!!! Especially the way u described the whole situation!!  But still a bit confused.....is Ria Yug's and Vrinda's baby???? And oh yeah! My names Palwasha...LOL its a long name so u can easily make a wacky nick name out of it πŸ˜†
Binky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You are too good yaar i felt like i was watching it thats how good your writing is πŸ‘

I'm confused about the baby too is it YugsπŸ˜ƒ or is it RBs

Btw my name is Presadhi😊 I'm waiting to see the wacky name you come up with and even more excited to read the next chapter

I dont know Yaar i like both of your FF so I'm confused a bit but I like the every day idea cos then theres something to look forward everyday πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Binky - 15 years ago
Suga.Point thumbnail

Your FF is just way too good!!!!! Beyond words man!!!!!!!!! How do you do it?!?! I'm not exaggarating either!!!!!

Of course I love your descriptions! Like the others said, it makes it easier to imagine! Even me to, I always just explain too much when ever I am explaining things! LOL! But when I explain, its always unecassary, whereas your are!

I wish I could pay you to write full time, and I'll be glad to pay you! But the problem is, I'm always broke!!!πŸ˜† But jokes apart, if you ask me when you should update with the options you gave, I would rather you update everyday with short parts (which is approx a page on Word) because then we always have something to read everyday rather than having all the suspense in those couple of days which you really like to do!!! LMAO!

With the KANK storyline:
Of course I need you to unite YuVi in the end!!! Thats an absolute must! I just want the whole "affair" thing! Yug and Vrinda having an affair outside their marriage/relationship...if you can write something like that! I've been wanting sometype of storyline like KANK with YuVi for a while now and I think you are perfect to write it!!πŸ‘πŸΌ I was imagining how the whole story would come about---but I'll leave everything up to you!πŸ˜› 
Just a suggestion if you would like to include if you go ahead with the KANK storyline:

***Yug being paired up with Gunjan/Sanaya Irani from Miley Jab Hum Tum (not necessarily "Gunjan" but using her face type thing...if you get what I meanπŸ˜•)

and also Vrinda getting paired up with an actor...meaning someone who is famous, and even if you don't like the Kunal-Sanaya pairing then could you pair Yug with someone we would know as well? I really don't know if people would like the idea!!! So I am really sorry in advance! Its just that I when I was thinking about it, I was wondering who would go well with Kunal and Pooja, but looks like they can't be replaced as they are jodi made in heaven😳 Its just that the story needed other couples and I was wondering who would look good with who, and Kunal seemed OK Sanaya. But I really couldn't think of anyone with Pooja!
Sorry! One more thing! Could also make Yug's character a bit like SRK's was in KANK (Dev)---a bit of an "angry" and "moody" type of guy?

Sorry for going off topic! And no! I still don't have any guesses to what is what! The only thing is if Ria is Yug's daughter! Cos' you wrote, "...honey curled eyes" and you used the same type of description for Yug's eyes! Its all so confusing! But in all VERY VERY VERY BRILLIANT!!!! LUV IT SOO MUCH! 
Edited by k_luv - 15 years ago
Tomiko thumbnail

Neetu: Me glads my descriptions are liked.....sometimes I tend to go of on a tangent which is why my storylines are always changing.πŸ˜†

Samu: [Yes that's you SamiyaπŸ˜ƒ] Whoop, Whoop, I'm getting paid lols!πŸ˜†  Wait, I changed my mind....I don't need money, just bas the Kreatives head together so we can get a decent storyline in the show.

Ravu:  Thankoo-Ji....Mmm, maybe I should explain the storyline?  Thing is, it's all there in my head so half the time I don't know whether what I'm writing will make sense to someone who hasn't got everything planned out in their heads.πŸ˜•

Does that even make any sense?πŸ˜†

Palwasha: Omg, cooli-o name....never heard of it before!πŸ˜ƒ  Me going to call you Wasu!😎

And all will be revealed in the next part....I think.πŸ€”

Presadhi: Gods, another pretty name.  Nibbly hereby christens you Presu....sort of like hey Presto.πŸ€”πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

See comment above ^^πŸ˜ƒ

k_luv: Lols; your reply is almost as long as my updates.πŸ˜†

And STOP with the ideas.....seriously, I'm in danger of starting this KANK Fic now which can NOT happen because I can barely keep a track of two!!

Gahhhh, toooooooo many ideas in my head!

Lols; the writing comes from years of fiending of every book I can find and a very unhealthy addiction to soaps.πŸ˜ƒ

So many lubbly comments😳.....that make me happy and motivate me to write faster: *Hint* *Hint*πŸ˜‰

Yeah I know, I'm shameless!πŸ˜†

Next Part Below:
Tomiko thumbnail
 Everyone voted for short parts.....so split this orginal two page chappie in to two parts!😈

The good news is, you'll get another part tomorrow!πŸ˜ƒ

Chapter V

A loud wail startled both of them and Vrinda hastily skirted round him to rush to the bedroom opposite.  Puzzled, Yug followed but stopped short at the sight of Vrinda lifting a small girl out of a crib.  The toddler quietened immediately, her cries subsiding to sniffles as she snuggled in to Vrinda's shoulder.

Wiry russet curls and honey coloured eyes.

Yug cursed.

Yug slouched in his seat, regarding Vrinda with a grim look as she determinedly kept her gaze averted, her attention solely on the child as she stroked those soft curls and gently rocked her in her sleep. 

Ria. 

That was all he had been told before she had bustled past him and walked the perimeter of her apartment in an attempt to soothe the child, singing a soft lullaby and holding Ria as if it was the most natural position.  And all the time Yug had watched her silently, but with a growing sense of dread until he finally leapt up and took a firm hold on Vrinda's arm.  Not to hurt her but enough to force her attention to him.

"Vrinda…"

She shot him a quelling look, silently indicating that Ria had just fallen asleep before replying in a whisper,

"I'll tell you tomorrow."

She attempted to skirt around him again but he kept a firm grip on her arm, glaring at her, daring her to back down.  She looked away first and licked her dry lips, eyes tightening ever so slightly and Yug had to wonder if she was hesitating.

"Ria…she's Sharad bhaiyya's and Githika Di's daughter."

Yug loosened his grip as his eyes darted back to the child.  He had a niece.  He acknowledged the information with a silent nod of his head, ignoring the part of him that had dreaded, but at the same time had wanted to hear something else. 

"She looks a lot like you."

Vrinda gave him a wry smile,

"She is my niece as well as Yug.  I guess she took after my side of the family."

Yug nodded distractedly, eyes still on Ria. 

"I should put her to bed.  Will you be okay on the couch?"

Another nod and Vrinda turned away, clutching Ria as she moved towards the bedroom.

Edited by Tomiko - 15 years ago
samiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Reserved!

Will edit when you post =]
Btw LOVEEEEE the nickname! Samu is awesomeeee and cute lol aww Samu lubs it!
---------------------------------------------------E        D       I     T---------------------------------------------------
Ohhhh wow! AMAZING PART! Love it! and ohh so Ria is Geetika's kid.
Awesome! LOVED the part! yaaaayyyy can't wait for tommorows update!
Just amazing!
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘
πŸ‘
Edited by -Samiya- - 15 years ago
Binky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tomiko

Neetu: Me glads my descriptions are liked.....sometimes I tend to go of on a tangent which is why my storylines are always changing.πŸ˜†

Samu: [Yes that's you SamiyaπŸ˜ƒ] Whoop, Whoop, I'm getting paid lols!πŸ˜†  Wait, I changed my mind....I don't need money, just bas the Kreatives head together so we can get a decent storyline in the show.

Ravu:  Thankoo-Ji....Mmm, maybe I should explain the storyline?  Thing is, it's all there in my head so half the time I don't know whether what I'm writing will make sense to someone who hasn't got everything planned out in their heads.πŸ˜•

Does that even make any sense?πŸ˜†

Palwasha: Omg, cooli-o name....never heard of it before!πŸ˜ƒ  Me going to call you Wasu!😎

And all will be revealed in the next part....I think.πŸ€”

Presadhi: Gods, another pretty name.  Nibbly hereby christens you Presu....sort of like hey Presto.πŸ€”πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

See comment above ^^πŸ˜ƒ

k_luv: Lols; your reply is almost as long as my updates.πŸ˜†

And STOP with the ideas.....seriously, I'm in danger of starting this KANK Fic now which can NOT happen because I can barely keep a track of two!!

Gahhhh, toooooooo many ideas in my head!

Lols; the writing comes from years of fiending of every book I can find and a very unhealthy addiction to soaps.πŸ˜ƒ

So many lubbly comments😳.....that make me happy and motivate me to write faster: *Hint* *Hint*πŸ˜‰

Yeah I know, I'm shameless!πŸ˜†

Next Part Below:

thanks yaar and I proudly accept my name presuπŸ˜‰
Binky thumbnail
OMG i never would have guessed this wow you are too good I must say and one more thing yaar thanks lot with all the things happening in the show this was gr8 to get my mind off it so thanks once again and waiting to read the next chapter hopefully soonπŸ˜‰