Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Spandana* thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi guys, i often visit this forum but just dont post often.  i watched quite a few shows which means many late nighters..:) Right now i am watching

WDYCTMH (why did u come to my house) - average

Recently i finished
Worlds within -   Hyun Bin and Song Hye are wonderful in the show.

Miss no good: watching a few epis. male lead looks good and story is good but that overly twisted faces of Rainie Yang is annoying.

thts it from my side.

*Spandana* thumbnail
where can i watch defendant of love ?
 its not on Soju...or it is but with a different name
tiki5434 thumbnail
^i believe you can watch it on youtube? i could be wrong.. XD and welcome! so glad you posted! *loves seeing new faces*

haha so i'm visiting some friends right now at a&m uni... no time to watch mei chan no shitsuji!! which is really sad b/c i started it and absolutely loved it! the main female lead is eri from pro daiiii!!! i thought she looked familiar =D
and omg hiro.. i've had a huge crush on him since his hana kimi days.. he was nanba!!! cant believe he's married though... i heard ayaka (the singer he's married to) has grave's disease. =[ hope she gets better!
but for realz.. my heart kinda broke when i read that he got married.. *sigh* and it was just in feb!!! T_T
Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thanks Khush and *king*

I was having a hard time finding dramas to watch, nothing was interesting me..

Will check out some HK drama's havnt seen them in a while!

sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: *Spandana*

where can i watch defendant of love ?
 its not on Soju...or it is but with a different name

wishboniko's channel on youtube (no, it's not on mysoju.com)
the girl is a fansubber on fire...she single handedly subs all her dramas at the speed of lighting ~Lol
enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/user/wishboniko

I will admit Jam Leoy Ruk (Defendant of Love) is a little slow at the beginning, but i promise if u can get through the first couple of episodes, it gets reallyy reallyy good

some other's on wishboniko's channel I recommend

Jai Rao
Sawan Biang
Botan Gleep Sudtai (only after watching Jam Leoy Ruk)
Desert Girl (can't remember the Thai name)
Edited by sweetsorrow18 - 15 years ago
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

Finished BBF =P

Should I watch one litre of tears?

Or something else?? =P
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Naughty_n_nice

Finished BBF =P

Should I watch one litre of tears?

Or something else?? =P

depends what your in the mood for....

1 litre of tears is an amazing drama....so i would highly recommend it, but i'm warning you...you will literally cry a liter of tears....😭 i've been so scared to watch it again.....its real sad, but really good
*king* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
the king completed the 1st 20 episodes of the road home. its a very nice drama. its simple and very believable. its around 100+ episodes n replaced you r my destiny.

*king*
*Spandana* thumbnail
Hi guys,

@Taheera: thanks. ya it is on youtube.
@sweetsorrow: are u khair ? haha....after watching a few minutes i realised i already watched the show in bits. loved the female lead.

Few more shows i watched before:

Mei-Chan no Shitsuji: started and finished yesterday...😆....such a wierd school....but loved the show...Hiro was smoking hot in every frame and his excellent expression through eyes is mesmerizing. did anyone notice his tie ?

Cain and Abel: So Ji Sub naturally has a sad eyes and his previous roles in 'we are dating now' and 'what happened in Bali' are pitiful. But this character has subtle romantic comedy scenes and his acting skills are apt enough to convince the viewers.

Whats up Fox: watched more than half....but skipped many scenes. Usually i skip a few epis in the start and watch from around 5th epi. i tried so hard to understand his craziness for his noona but i just dint see the logic and stopped watching it.

I really really really like you: i have to say, i had sooo much expectations from this show but Lee Min Ki's character was not developed good enough to do justice to the title of the show..😆

Worlds Within: loved the show. i dint recognise Hyun Bin till i finished the show..so i watched it again for Hyun Bin...😆

Iljimae: should i say anything about this show ? are they making Iljimae sequel...Or anyone watching the return of Iljimae.

East of Eden: watched in bits. liked for the epis i watched. intense emotions makes this show alive. Ofcourse  Song seung Hun adds the Hotness quotient.

Fated To Love You: looks like everyone here likes this show but i just couldnt watch this. tried soo hard to sit through this but skipped many scenes and finally stopped watching it. The lead characters always explain why they did what they did and this takes away the romance in the story which to me becomes extremely boring....may be its just me..[wierd]😆

Dal Ja: loved the show. but again skipped some scenes. Enjoyed Lee Min ki's character..Very manly!..and Chae Rim extremely feminine. Loved the combination..

Good Job, Good Job: which is also Job well done : just watched till 5th epi. so far good enough to give it a try...

Sweet Relationship: Stopped watching everytime within 10 mins..

They Kiss Again: Liked while watching but wont watch it again. Now i have no clue what kept me interesting to watch the show.

same goes for 'It started with a kiss'

BOF: now everyone will pounce on me...Unlike everyone i at some point hated the characters and the director for such craziness. Is it so hard to accept that they are not meant for each other....they have to fight with the whole world and let everyone suffer.

Full House: loved loved and loved. i am routing for full house -2. hope it lives upto expectations. in the begining i thought Rain is so ugly that he dont deserve to the lead of any show but now i think he is Hawt !!!!!

Kurosagi: liked it. may be because of intensity

You are my destiny: Here i am with you guys. slow drama cant be hooked.:

new heart and Surgeon Bong Dal Hee: liked them.

i dare not watch one liter of tears...😆

thts it for now....i am bored and i am sure u are...😆 cant believe i watched these many dramas...😆

Nodame Cantabile, Who are you?: watched in bits.
Edited by *Spandana* - 15 years ago
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

Amu, sweetsorrow is Khush. The queen of azn dramas =))

And yes, i'm going to watch 1 litre of tears! It's not like my life is very depressing at the moment that this is going to add on =P

Where can I watch it?