Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Finished Mai chan no shitsuji - amazing drama, i really liked it. the lead ISNT annoying or ditsy.. shes *dare i say* pretty normal! shes pretty too.. If you want to watch a drama where theres a little mystery and fun then do watch this show - plus each character has a hot butler 😉 lol

Fated to love you?

I have who are you? on my list to watch.. ill watch Fated to love you aswell.. there isnt many hours in the day 😔

Anyone recommend a good Jdrama? ive watched Absolute Boyfriend and Mai Chan no Shitsuji.
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

Watch "Attention Please". Really short, and cute =p
shaz81 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Okay i have finished BBF and i am watching i am Sam and full house !!!

Henzy i love your Sig's from last episode very cute !!!!

Shari XXX
Henna 786 thumbnail
YOU FINISHED IT?!?! dammmmn shaz! lol.. ive added Attention please sounds interesting 👍🏼
shaz81 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Henna 786

YOU FINISHED IT?!?! dammmmn shaz! lol.. ive added Attention please sounds interesting 👍🏼

Sorry babes but that harp player killed me i hated her so much that i wanted to see if Jan Di kicked her a** so kept watching the next epi SORRY but i have started i am SAM 1st epi is okay the main female lead is funni and the dad hilarious !!!!

Gonna watch Full house 2nd epi today will let you know.

Shari XXX
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@henna: jdoramas eh?

heres some of my all time favs, i would highly recommend:

Kurosagi
- refreshing, great acting....story is very good.
- about a swindler who swindles people who swindle other people. lol you'll see when u watch it......it was so good i watched it in one sitting

One Litre of Tears
- AMAZING. It's probably one of the best dramas I have ever seen.
- based on a true story about a girl who gets a rare form of disease, but despite her circumstances, still tries to live her dream....the trials she goes through is heartwrenching.....seriously, changes the way u think about life and how much we take simple things for granted.....

Bambino
- this one is really fun to watch because Matsumoto Jun is so funny
- about a guy who thinks he's an amazing chef until he becomes an apprentice at an italian restaurant, where he finds out his culinary skills are next to nothing.......very good drama, fast paced and matsumoto jun won a best actor award for this drama

LIFE
- veryyyyy good story....main actress is great
- this is such a "real" story, deals with alot of aspect highschool kids go through from day to day. In this drama, it follows the life of a girl who moves and goes to a new school. she pretty much gets on the wrong side of alot of people and her LIFE is hell.....but she also learns alot about life..who your real friends are, what it means to deal with adult problems as a child......i watched this in one sitting too....

Liar Game
- story, story, story......keeps u HOOKED
- story is about a girl who receives a million dollars at her doorstep and she's told she's now apart of a game...the game consists of a series of rule, whereby she must give up her money to her competitor is she doesnt win.....she takes the help of a swindler who is released out of jail because if anyone is the most innocent person in the world, it is her....as the story progresses through a series of levels, you learn what the game is about and how theres an even deeper mystery invovled.......this is so much fun to watch

because i dont have time..i'll list a couple others

- Nobuta wo Produce
- Nodame Cantabile
- Yukan Club
- Hotaru no Hikari
*king* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hi,

the king just finished you are my destiny.it was very gud. the king was surprised when while watching the last episodes tears were rolling down his cheeks. it was very gud.

highly recommend high as the sky, wide as the earth. its very gud. although its a long series its worth watching.

there was this hongkong drama called pages of treasure starring sonija kwok. it was very entertaining. very little melodrama n the characters r very realistic. the storyline too is very simple with no sudden twists like luekemia etc.

next the king is planning to watch cain n abel, colors of sound, the road ahead n glory of youth.

*king*
*king* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Henna 786

Finished Mai chan no shitsuji - amazing drama, i really liked it. the lead ISNT annoying or ditsy.. shes *dare i say* pretty normal! shes pretty too.. If you want to watch a drama where theres a little mystery and fun then do watch this show - plus each character has a hot butler 😉 lol

Fated to love you?

I have who are you? on my list to watch.. ill watch Fated to love you aswell.. there isnt many hours in the day 😔

Anyone recommend a good Jdrama? ive watched Absolute Boyfriend and Mai Chan no Shitsuji.

here r the royal recomendations

Satorare
oyaji (oh dad)
mokudona 2003
great teacher onizaka

*king*
Henna 786 thumbnail

@ O royal one! (hahaha) thanks for the recommendations, will check it out.. gotta find them first lol

sweethoney06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
*waves* Hey guys... wow its been a long time since I posted here

Well... Let me start by being honest... I didn't watch even ONE episode of BOF/BBF... but I read alll 24 episodes review by Sarah.. haha idk how it works but I just didn't wante to watch it rather I enjoyed reading the recaps and enjoyed the story from there.

Well I recently finished:
Mei-chan no shitsuji- awesome can't believe the lead guy is married :'(

I am currecntly in the middle of watching....
My queen (TW) its like dal-ja's spring storyline... only on ep. 3
Queen of housewives... omo I really really love it.. its funny but also hs its melodrama... my type of show
I did start La Dolce Vita... its like those dark story lines about affairs and that stuff.. its interesting so far..but its 24 epi so I have it on hold

About Fated to love you.. I started watching it but only got upto ep.6-7? i don't even remember..it already started dragging for me so i stopped.... will start it eventually later on.
Love Shuffle..watched the first epi..it was quite interesting, on hold will eventually finish it.

Technically I am only watching Queen of housewives currently.... but when I don't feel like studying/doing hw i watch my queen.. or watch other varieties show which i have watched plenty of times or just end up sleeping early...lol
that's about it from me now.

Henna other than the japanese shows people have already mentioned here;s another one:
Honey and Clover-- its really good, but the ending is just not what i expected.. but its good.