Users

Frequent Posters

sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: *Spandana*

Hi guys,

@Taheera: thanks. ya it is on youtube.
@sweetsorrow: are u khair ? haha....after watching a few minutes i realised i already watched the show in bits. loved the female lead.

[/quote]
πŸ˜† lol no hun, im not Khair.....her id is "Jia" ...which reminds me..khairu if u see this, get your butt in here!
~whoa u watched alot of dramas......did u watch My Girl yet? i recommend that, its a classic...also if u can get your hands on My Name is Kim Sam Soon, Goong or Delightful Girl ~classics.

mysoju's got it =)
~enjoy

tiki5434 thumbnail
^haha i'll let didi know that her name came up here =P she seriously hasnt visited in FOREVERRR

hmm i just finished catching up with wgm... still watching mei chan no shitsuji, but more preoccupied with final fantasy x -_-

Jia thumbnail
im hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee my crazy phoolssss :P khush  you little nerdy dork you dont even remember me anymore! no emails, no cr posts, NOTHING. me is cutty with you.

amuuuuuuu *hugs* you remembered meee....awww!! no one remembers me on IF anymore. they all suck but i still love them! how issss youuuuu?

Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I finisehd watching You Are My Destiny when the last episode came, I jumped around 20-25 episodes and watched the last part on mysoju which was around 2 mins long. Lol...i haven't missed anything missing those 20 and above episodes.

I mostly watch variety shows when i have time as they are good for refreshment while preparing for exams.

I'll continue watching more dramas after my exams are over. Oh and btw, I try to watch WGM now, don't really like Jelly-Pudding couple (Taeyeon + Hyung Don) and don't bother with Shin Young's couple but the most fun one to watch is Jun Jin & Shi Young then Kang In & Yunji.

Oh and anyone planning on watching Cinderlla man when it comes on? I am not too anticipating ov it.

OMG, Spandu u finished watching East of Eden, i couldn't go past 2nd epi and somehow tolerated it till all the characters were grown-up but couldn't even go past 1 episode after that. I gave up on this one.

Hey Khairu, i do remember u, its just that i don't go on CR or IF anymore. I visit these once in a while only.

Ok g2g. bye guys.

hopefully when m back after exams i'll have a long list of  "What Are You Watching Now?" than now lol
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jia

im hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee my crazy phoolssss :P khush  you little nerdy dork you dont even remember me anymore! no emails, no cr posts, NOTHING. me is cutty with you.

amuuuuuuu *hugs* you remembered meee....awww!! no one remembers me on IF anymore. they all suck but i still love them! how issss youuuuu?

OYE!!!!! ~where have u been!?!?!?!?!?!
OFCOURSE I REMEMBER YOU???? how could i forget!
ps. as far as i remember, you missy, have no pmed or crunchied me in agesπŸ˜›
i'm so glad to see you here =)
*Spandana* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naughty_n_nice

Amu, sweetsorrow is Khush. The queen of azn dramas =))

And yes, i'm going to watch 1 litre of tears! It's not like my life is very depressing at the moment that this is going to add on =P

Where can I watch it?

Hi Sammuuuu,
               how are u? hows the sigg shop going. i got confused with IDs and actual names...πŸ˜†. its been a while and in the meantime u guys change IDs...πŸ˜†
well, then good luck crying. it is on mysoju.

@ khush: πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† identity crisis......then i dont believe we talked before. my crazy friends call me with innumerable names but 'amu' is the common one which is very distinct and different from 'ammmu'.....πŸ˜†Or to avoid confusion u can call me spandu..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Ofcourse i watched and loved all of these classics. also saw Devil Beside You...this was my first peep into asian dramas....πŸ˜†
Couldnt see Delightful girl. i see why everyone here likes it....and i like love this kinda story but there was no Hotness in the male charater.

@Taheera: is final fantasy worth the time...

@khairuuuu: Ahh! we finally meet on asian forum...how can i forget u! i should kill and roast u for this addiction..πŸ˜†

@Ajiiii: *hugs*** how are u and where have u been....or actually its me missing in action.....πŸ˜† anyway good to see u....😳East of Eden is a long one....watched some epis and jumped to the next 10s...meanwhile it was under repair on mysoju. so dint watch 30s and 40s...πŸ˜† i think it was my anticipation for something good to come for Lee Dong Chul that kept me to endure the show. But in the end he dies. so i think, director did a good job tricking me....πŸ˜†

Edited by *Spandana* - 15 years ago
tiki5434 thumbnail
kp di: YAY YOU POSTED!!! and of course i remember you!!! we chat on facebook EVERY DAY!!! =D

mmm does anyone think jun jin and shi young are actually dating in real life? there are so many rumors O_O
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

Khair? Who's that? I'm sorry, I don't remember anyone by that name =)

Lol Amu, shop? Mwahaha. Ya right. =P I didn't change my ID! Mummmmyyyyy =P

Ok, i'm going to start on 1 litre of tears. Dun dun dun. If I cry, console me =))
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
@Amu: yes, i don't think we've actually talked lol......nice to meet you~!! identity crisis it is lol, i was surprise since my name is plastered all over my ava and signiture LOL.....

@sam: u didnt start yet? go go go

@tiki: i read an article saying they are going off WGM now.....i don't think they're really dating.....i seriously thought Alex and Shinae might be dating, didnt happen....
apux thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetsorrow18

wishboniko's channel on youtube (no, it's not on mysoju.com)
the girl is a fansubber on fire...she single handedly subs all her dramas at the speed of lighting ~Lol
enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/user/wishboniko

I will admit Jam Leoy Ruk (Defendant of Love) is a little slow at the beginning, but i promise if u can get through the first couple of episodes, it gets reallyy reallyy good

some other's on wishboniko's channel I recommend

Jai Rao
Sawan Biang
Botan Gleep Sudtai (only after watching Jam Leoy Ruk)
Desert Girl (can't remember the Thai name)

Oh I just watched Defendant of Love.  It was really really good.  The lead actor is amazingly hot and such an intense actor.  The lead actresses is just so gorgeous!  Only thing that irritates me is her annoying screechingπŸ˜†  It was a really intense drama.  Thanks for the link!