What Are you Watching? #2

sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Thought i'd open up a new thread for this, since the old one is lost somewhere in the realm of webspace

πŸ˜†so...what are people watching these days?

Here's some stuff i've watched or am watching...

Mei-Chan no Shitsuji (Japanese)

Good: refreshing storyline, great acting, manga based and Mizushima Hiro is plain gorgeous!

Bad: silly moments (its manga based, so has those weird faciale expression moments..if u know what i mean)

I really liked the story because it was really different and still maintained that cute, love story...Mei-chan is your typical country-bred highschool girl who lives with her parents and runs a restaurant. Her's parents suddenly die in a car accident and she finds out she's the grandaughter of the richest man in Japan, so she's shipped off to an Elite-All Girls Academy to train to be an heiress, except all heiress must train with their personal butler...in this case, she's given Rihito (Mizushima Hiro)...theres are alot of twists, some mystery, forbidden love and comedy...

Definately recommend

Cain and Abel (Korean)

Good: A-list acting, visually pleasing, dialogues are awesome
Bad:  uhmmm...So Ji Sub doesn't take off his shirt enough?😳

I'm currently watching this, so I can't say how the end is BUT the story thus far (till episode 14) is awesome. I'm not a fan of romatic/action genre but I really like this drama. The story is about two doctors who are step-brothers but are closer than real brothers, both are doctors respected in their fields but as the title tells, brotherly love takes a turn for jealous, revenge and mystery...i dont want to spoil it..

Recommend...plus So Ji Sub is HOTTT

Jai Rao (Thai)

Good: acting is beautiful, Ken is gorgeous and Aff is my fav actress (lol)
Bad: none so far

Currently watching this in and out...It's a lovely story, I really like Ken's acting (definately a vetren in his field despite his young age) and Aff is plain awesome (she's such a good actress). The story is about Vic (Ken) who is a very popular actor. He's always direct in his actions and doesn't care for much, until Aoey (Aff) comes back into his world, and whom we realized Vic has a past with before he became an actor. Aoey has returned after 8 years of abandoning Vic and this he cannot forgive or forget. Instead of being ignorant to her presence, he hires her as his personal assistant trying to make her life miserable.

Edited by sweetsorrow18 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
1st two are on my list to watch but so far im watching (very slowly may i add lol):

Anime:

* boys be.. (dnt know why thought id give Anime a go and it this was the first one i clicked lol)

Kdrama:

* Whats up Fox
* SIL is 19
* I really really really like you
* Worlds Within
* Iljimae
* East of Eden

Btw where can you watch Cain and Abel?
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Henna 786

1st two are on my list to watch but so far im watching (very slowly may i add lol):

Anime:

* boys be.. (dnt know why thought id give Anime a go and it this was the first one i clicked lol)

Kdrama:

* Whats up Fox
* SIL is 19
* I really really really like you
* Worlds Within
* Iljimae
* East of Eden

Btw where can you watch Cain and Abel?

interesting list there.....
Cain and Abel u can watch on MySoju...there is also a channel on youtube (search Cain and Abel+Eng subs)

ooo i watched "What's up Fox" - how do u like it?? isnt the male lead cute?
-Simrah- thumbnail
At the moment I'm watching a romantic comedy - Fated To Love You (Taiwanese drama)
It's really cute and hilarious... Chen Qiao En and Ethan Ruan make an adorable couple

Edited by eijaz_lover - 15 years ago
Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sweetsorrow18

interesting list there.....
Cain and Abel u can watch on MySoju...there is also a channel on youtube (search Cain and Abel+Eng subs)

ooo i watched "What's up Fox" - how do u like it?? isnt the male lead cute?

oo will give it a shot on mysoju :D

yup hes reallly cute πŸ˜† but you know the cute ones dnt exist where i am in the world.. gutted!

started Mei Chan no Shitsuji yday.. epi1 was realllly goood, ill definatly watch it.. 10 episodes will clock that in no time πŸ˜†

PS. at member above, i looove  ur SoEul siggi's/avi πŸ˜ƒ
tiki5434 thumbnail
yay! i'm glad you opened another one, didi!
right nowww... i'm watching job well done... chae rim's in it (dal ja flashbacks.. haha except not really b/c her hair's short and straight in this one xD)
it's really cute... but i heard it's going to be like 50 episodes O_O ah well... i've watched five eps so far (that's all withs2 has out so far; the viikii team was up to ep 7, but all their links are broken.. sad day T_T)
planning on watching queen of housewives next b/c i saw the synopsis on dramabeans and thought i'd check it out.
in other news, i'm playing final fantasy x! and that takes up a lot of time (and energy! *whew* battles are exhausting -_-)
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
@eijaz_lover: omo, i got so close to finishing Fated to Love You and i dropped it (i had like 3 episodes left) lol so i don't know what happened at the very end, but the drama overall was really cute!

@tiki: final fantasy? @.@ lol awesome??? oooh i wanted to check out Chae Rim's new drama, maybe i will after exams

@henna: yeah Mei-chan was fun and very fast too watch....plus miroshima hiro is soooo good looking, i think i watched mainly for him ~haha
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

@Tiki, Final Fantasy!!! I know someone who's finished it some 7 times =P Where'd you get it from anyway? And have you come across the song "To Zanarkand" yet? Well my news is that I'm playing it on the piano ;) Awesome song!!

Hmm, what I'm watching? Lol ask me what I'm not =((

I'm watching Boys Before Flowers as of now,

But I have incomplete dramas:
Sweet Relationship
Bull Fighting
They Kiss Again

watching

• Mei-chan no Shitsuji(can't believe Hiro is married..*jealous* LOL😭😭)

• Kami no Shizuku (ahhh Kame he is FREAKING SMEXY)😍

• ToGetHer (ahhh Jiro sooo HOT)

• Invincible Shan Bao Mei (Just for Nicholas Teo😳)

• The Prince Who Turns Into A Frog (finally got time to watch it)

• Love Shuffle (so funπŸ˜‰)

• Tatta Hitotsu no Koi (For the 4th timeπŸ˜³πŸ˜†)

Edited by β€’~RuWaNi~β€’ - 15 years ago
marvelous.malks thumbnail
Ahaha! Nice.. I don't have anyting to post here.. but just wanted to add, Fated to love you WASSSSSSSS one of the BEST dramaes.. haha too bad i quit on like... Pg 20.. never finished it either, got really dumb then.. but I'm guessing they ended up together and had their lill baby! heh! Ethan was a hottie! <3 LOL