Debate Mansion

Wanted Experienced Shoe-throwers.

RUSmart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Yes. This is what our politicians deserve.  The worst part is the man in Iraq missed his target. It would have been a  memorable moment for history had this  man  succeeded in his attempt to hit the American President. The same thing was repeated in India against the Home Minister of India, but unfortunately he too missed. This man has become famous out of nothing. A nice way to become famous.

Is this the beginning of a new era of punishing the politicians. If so Welcome to this adventure. A lot of Politicians deserve to be treated like this. Perhaps Mr.P Chidambaran was not the right person to be targetted, but there is an endless list where these journalists can make a public show and punish the political leaders.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
jarnail singh purposely missed the target bcz his motive was to protest not to hit the Home Minister.....after 25 years still no justice.........i wld be so happy if he wld have thrown the shoe on tytler, sajjan kumar and Antonio Maino's  face...yaar maza aa jaata....lots of leaders deserve it bcz Jootun ke Bhoot baaton se nahin maante
Edited by minnie.reet - 15 years ago
sameer.84 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: minnie.reet

Jootun ke Bhoot

🤣

well, mayb this is the only way to punish them

i think every politician will come in space suit now onwards!

bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
The shoe thrower in Iraq's jail term was reduced to three years today.....just in time for Obama's visit.  Yesterdays Indian shoe hurler, Sardar reporter Jarnail SIngh has apparently been forgiven by the Congress Party...after all their leader is a Sardar.😉 

Looks like hurling shoes at useless politician is a lucrative business and can generate a lot of Advertisement revenues if future hurlers cut a deal with Nike or Reebok first 😉
Edited by bunbutt_too - 15 years ago
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bunbutt_too

The shoe thrower in Iraq's jail term was reduced to three years today.....just in time for Obama's visit.  Yesterdays Indian shoe hurler, Sardar reporter Jarnail SIngh has apparently been forgiven by the Congress Party...after all their leader is a Sardar.😉 

It was 3 yrs earlier, but now reduced to 1 year
bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: angie.4u

It was 3 yrs earlier, but now reduced to 1 year

I stand corrected 😳 However like Jarnail Singh, Muntadhar al-Zeidi should not have been charged at all in the first place. 😉
Edited by bunbutt_too - 15 years ago
_Angie_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bunbutt_too

I stand corrected 😳 However like Jarnail Singh, Muntadhar al-Zeidi should not have been charged at all in the first place. 😉

That is the difference between Iraq's & India's politicians . Obviously Indian politicians R more vote bank savvy 😆
Throwing  shoe at your (or the world's) enemy is no way of way of getting rid of social problems, nor is it something that would really help people get rid of evil in the world. Committing another crime is no way of taking revenge.

Seriously, Bush killed more than millions of lives...do you really think throwing a shoe at his face is what is going to punish him for all the aweful crime he had comitted? I don't think so. Infact the person who had so foolishly done this is now suffering in jail, be it for only one year. So who is the one loosing here? Bush or the show thrower?

I can understand the amount of hatred that man felt for Bush to do such a blunt act...but people needs to use their brain and think rationally, instead os just doing what comes to your heart. If that guy would have tried to punish Bush for what he [Bush] really is and has done, then the man [shoe thrower] would have earned a greater respect from my side.

I'm not saying that the guy who did this was evil. I would never say that. Maybe if I had gotten a chance to stand near Bush, I would have done the same, or probably something worse...but that wouldn't make my action righteous either. People need to punish the evildoer using lawful method...

And people SERIOUSLY needs to stop celebrating what that guy had done...this will encourage the youth population to do the same (if they have the nerve, that is!) and hey, that might end up them all being in jail. Personally, I am astonished at how come that guy wasn't killed..I mean the amount of power Bush has, he could have easily killed off the guy [but maybe Bush realized killing him would be useless as he isn't something to be afraid of, on the first place..]. We need to find proper way of punishing the evildoer, not something that would instead punish us back, and would do nothing to the person we wanted to punish.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english...had to write down in a hurry...
jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
"I don't think it was the right way, what I have done, but the issue is right." Mr. Singh didn't say whether he was inspired by Iraqi journalist Muntadhar al-Zeidi, who last month was sentenced to three years in prison for throwing his shoes at former U.S. President George W. Bush in Baghdad
The Indian congress can't even uphold the laws like the new Iraqis do. What if the shoe thrower had something like the london bomber had in an aircraft?
In the US, upon entering any federal building a strip search is done. Even on children. Time our nation upheld it's own laws.
_Angie_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PhoeniXof_Hades

Throwing  shoe at your (or the world's) enemy is no way of way of getting rid of social problems, nor is it something that would really help people get rid of evil in the world. Committing another crime is no way of taking revenge.

Thats true, I think it was just giving vent to ones feeling of frustration & helplessness to do anything against those in power. But yes it doesnt achieve much other than a few moments of fame & may B some release of all the pent up feelings.