Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roadrunnerz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
ok lets get serious now. We need to consider Y a person wud want to suicide. weather it depends on circumstance or person
Crazy ji there can be many reasons behind one's suicide(love,money,financail condition, and many more)no question on that,but the point is why is this act still being adopted and its ratio is increasing each day? why we still have no control over this?
Roadrunnerz thumbnail
mahiji, i think it depends on the persons coping capabilities with stress. Only some succumb to stress under conditions where others manage to survive. So its not really rite to say that we hav no control.
We really have no control over it! if so then get me one example we cannot stop a person from attempting suicide we can only take them to the hospitals after they are done with whatever they wanted to!

Roadrunnerz thumbnail
many ppl attempt suicide but dont commit suicide . There lies the evidence of control ..
seems lame evidence to me respect your opinion though! thanks.
Mindbender thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PhoeniXof_Hades

This is what I don't understand! ๐Ÿ˜† Religious states that everything is predetermined/predestined, and yet we will be held responsible for our actions? If the Creator had determined everything, every actions we commit in advance, where the heck is it our fault that we are doing it? ๐Ÿ˜† And if it is indeed our own free will that works, how can it be said that God had predetermined everything?

...or maybe God knows what and how we will use our free will, and hence Him stating "everything is predetermined" is from his advanced knowledge of our future, and not something He is actually determining in us? Confusions, confusions ... ๐Ÿ˜†

Maybe Gauri ji can help. ๐Ÿ˜†

See, the way i look at it, we can go on and on thinking about such stuff . But if we have to be a bit rational about it, its obvious that thinking that everything is predetermined won't take you anywhere !

Though Cassius was the villain in Julius Caesar๐Ÿ˜†, i couldn't help but quote him -

"Men at some time are masters of their fates;
The fault, dear "Labib", is not in our stars,
But in ourselves, that we are underlings."

๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: clodpolish

See, the way i look at it, we can go on and on thinking about such stuff . But if we have to be a bit rational about it, its obvious that thinking that everything is predetermined won't take you anywhere !

Though Cassius was the villain in Julius Caesar๐Ÿ˜†, i couldn't help but quote him -

"Men at some time are masters of their fates;
The fault, dear "Labib", is not in our stars,
But in ourselves, that we are underlings."

๐Ÿ˜†

^^very well said clody!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
@Labib to answer your bolded question why?
 Religious states that everything is predetermined/predestined, and yet we will be held responsible for our actions?
i had that question in my mind when i was a kid and i asked someone the same way your asking now๐Ÿ˜Šwell i was told by someone that God is aware of his creatures nature thats why he knows what n when they gonna do somethin in future thats why few things are written in our fate which we commit because we intend to do so and God know everything better than we do right?
 If the Creator had determined everything, every actions we commit in advance, where the heck is it our fault that we are doing it?  And if it is indeed our own free will that works, how can it be said that God had predetermined everything?
that will be our fault,see if you feeling hungry you'll eat somethin right?you think your feeling of hunger was fated no but the food you eat would be fated for you to eat,same is the case if a person happen to be one angry man and wants to kill someone its his nature right?and since God is aware if he said he would kill someone then he really will,thats y he destined such things in our fate๐Ÿ˜Š

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mahikhan

nice thinking im pretty sure no one would ever think of coming to you for COUNSELLING๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜†be +ve yaaar๐Ÿ˜‰ 

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Haila Vinu, yahan bhi lafda ๐Ÿคฃ----kya lafda yaar, kai ko ulta sochthe ho !!! seeda sooocho na๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†do u like my package or not!! kya kuch iraadha hey!!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

*excuse me from being rude, i could not help but ROFL* ๐Ÿ˜†--no probs haste reho!๐Ÿ˜ƒ