Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Believe

πŸ˜†be +ve yaaarπŸ˜‰ 

No entry was a nice movieπŸ˜†
hmmmm..........................i m always positive toward everything seeπŸ˜†
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Tum baat hi itni ulti karte ho ke seedhe sochne waale ko bhi ulta sochna padta hai. πŸ˜† Haila, besharami ki bhi hadh hoti hai, such much. Suicide ki baat bhi kahan se kahan pohaunchadi.
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@woji--See I just say am ready to help those needy people...!!! wo tumain seedi nahe lage tho main kya karu!!! tumain mirchi lagi tho main kya karu....tumain sharm aati hey tho main kya karu!!! πŸ€”

@mahikhan---how came No entry !!? u wanna break the rules!!

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I would definitely try to talk people out of it. Its not out of pure sentiment or strong sense of ethics.  Life is full of so many lovely little things that we are oblivious too. People who wish to commit suicide are missing on life's magic.

Although, if you are being chased by the mob - death would be agreeable. I also support death with dignity.
Mindbender thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

I would definitely try to talk people out of it. Its not out of pure sentiment or strong sense of ethics. Life is full of so many lovely little things that we are oblivious too. People who wish to commit suicide are missing on life's magic.

Although, if you are being chased by the mob - death would be agreeable. I also support death with dignity.

hey RTH ji !πŸ˜ƒ

hmm RTH ji, last line ko thoda sa aur explain kar do.....please !πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: clodpolish

hey RTH ji !πŸ˜ƒ

hmm RTH ji, last line ko thoda sa aur explain kar do.....please !πŸ˜†

Last line - umm, I support mercy killing and euthanasia.
*Double Post*
Edited by PhoeniXof_Hades - 14 years ago
^ ^

To the witch,

From the article I had read about Euthanasia [written by you] I am assuming you support euthanasia only when the other alternative for the patient is death, and that too a much more painful one, and unnecessarily making the patient live would mean a waste of both country and persona resources? And finally, that the patient is not 'killed', but to 'let die', i.e. like taking off the supports like oxygen and stuffs that are given to the patient (that i using an unnatural mean to make the patient live, and something that would have been next to impossible even a century before), contrary to injecting lithium and others that would 'kill' the patient instead of letting him die?

Is my evaluation correct? (Oh, didn't we discuss this once in the Abortion thread?).

Originally posted by: PhoeniXof_Hades

^ ^

To the witch,

From the article I had read about Euthanasia [written by you] I am assuming you support euthanasia only when the other alternative for the patient is death, and that too a much more painful one, and unnecessarily making the patient live would mean a waste of both country and persona resources? And finally, that the patient is not 'killed', but to 'let die', i.e. like taking off the supports like oxygen and stuffs that are given to the patient (that i using an unnatural mean to make the patient live, and something that would have been next to impossible even a century before), contrary to injecting lithium and others that would 'kill' the patient instead of letting him die?

Is my evaluation correct? (Oh, didn't we discuss this once in the Abortion thread?).

You are halfway right. Yes in the case of painful terminal illness as in terminal cancer or other fatal injury I do support euthanasia. However, instead of 'passive' euthanasia, I support 'active' euthanasia. See in a terminally ill patient life support devices, pain killers provide comfort. Taking them away lets the person die, but it is a cruel and unusual death. I'd rather give the lethal injection so they can die quickly and painlessly.

Also I do support forms of euthanasia in exception to terminal illness in what I consider 'dignity in death'. If a person is vegetated, or in a situation where they are embarrassingly dependent on others, I think they have the right to choose death. I personally am a very independent minded individual, the fact that someone ever has to sponge me, clean up my waste etc taking away the self reliance and dignity I had in my youth is something that is emotionally unbearable. Yes, its pure fickle pride, but I'd rather die than be a senile vegetable.
^ ^

Way too much complicated for my brain to comprehend.