Roadrunnerz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Isnt time of death predetermined 😉
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PhoeniXof_Hades

Something off-topic: WA, how did you put blue colored ink in your sigg?

I agree with what you said above.

God, the HTML coding, I can't post here, let me try it in PM.
Edited by *Woh Ajnabee* - 14 years ago
Mindbender thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Don't we consider this as an advertisement?
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Believe

Yup!! counselling, in different way, am ready to help the person options to accomplish what they want to accomplish. I don't believe in saving anybody,those who plan to suicide always welcome . If they are going to commit suicide, just come enjoy. am ready to give whatever they want, full enjoyment packeage, One night be with me because maybe  will meet somewhere, maybe they will never meet again...😊

Haila Vinu, yahan bhi lafda 🤣

*excuse me from being rude, i could not help but ROFL* 😆

Originally posted by: crazy_sunny

Good question. 😆👍🏼 Well, if you take the determinism point of view, then yeah, everything had been determined / predestined from the beginning, (ahem, ahem Gauri 😆😉) hence even your own 'choice' of committing suicide was determined by the Nature. However, if you take the 'everyone has a free-will' attitude, then no, one decides ones death (debatable, though: Can't a future 'decision' be 'determined' by the Nature from the beginning, too? 😉).

D'uh, I am extremely poor in these areas. Hopefully Gauri can provide you with a better answer (if what I stated can be termed as an 'answer' to begin with). 😆
Mindbender thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

yeah everything is predetermined.

We don't need to do anything, it will happen on its own bhai !😆

Originally posted by: clodpolish

Don't we consider this as an advertisement?

No, it is sort of a counseling. 😆

Originally posted by: clodpolish

yeah everything is predetermined.

We don't need to do anything, it will happen on its own bhai !😆

This is what I don't understand! 😆 Religious states that everything is predetermined/predestined, and yet we will be held responsible for our actions? If the Creator had determined everything, every actions we commit in advance, where the heck is it our fault that we are doing it? 😆 And if it is indeed our own free will that works, how can it be said that God had predetermined everything?

...or maybe God knows what and how we will use our free will, and hence Him stating "everything is predetermined" is from his advanced knowledge of our future, and not something He is actually determining in us? Confusions, confusions ... 😆

Maybe Gauri ji can help. 😆
Edited by PhoeniXof_Hades - 14 years ago
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail

Perhaps time of death is predetermined. But is the means of death predetermined as well?

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Perhaps time of death is predetermined. But is the means of death predetermined as well?

As far as my knowledge goes, the Abrahamic Religions at least (if not others as well) speaks about EVERYTHING and EVERY ACTIONS being predetermined. Though it states that everything we do is the product of our free will, as well. 😕