A person suppose to commit suicude, your reaction? - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
^ ^ Daughter? Your? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ God, how many shocks will DM members give me? ๐Ÿ˜†Girls turning out to be boys, daughters turning out to be mothers ... ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by PhoeniXof_Hades - 14 years ago
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Wow, umm, good question.

The question of suicide is a very mindboggling one. What do you do with a person who wants to end their life? What do you say to them to make them stop and think again?

I don't know. I don't know to what extent could a person be pushed, that he'd want to end his life, his greatest possession. To leave all those behind who love him. To give pain and grief to all those who love him just to take away his own sorrow. I don't know. I don't think I'll ever know.

But there is one thing that I believe. I think that a lot of people who decide to commit such a deed are alone, lonely, and have no one to talk to. I sometimes think that if they could find someone to have a heart to heart conversation with, they would change their mind. See that there can be more to life than the sorrow, see that one can accept moments of grief in order to rejoice in happiness later on. Perhaps that is true. I don't know.
^ ^

Obviously they are lonely. A person who realizes that there is a single entity on this universe who relies on him can never end his life, for he will, for he will understand that like everything else that exists in the cosmos, he, too, have a purpose to serve, and all his sufferings and sorrows are part of the plan which Nature had endowed upon him.

Another thing, while suicide victims may consider that they have the complete right to commit suicide based on the "it is our body, and our life" argument, I do not feel that way. Everyone in this world has got responsibility onto others, and the moment you chose to end your life, you are causing problems to the ones who had or does rely on you.
Edited by PhoeniXof_Hades - 14 years ago
Something off-topic: WA, how did you put blue colored ink in your sigg?

Originally posted by: PhoeniXof_Hades

^ ^ Daughter? Your? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ God, how many shocks will DM members give me? ๐Ÿ˜†Girls turning out to be boys, daughters turning out to be mothers ... ๐Ÿ˜†

lol nice attempt but im not flattered๐Ÿ˜†i opened a marraige thread earlier wonder howcum you didnot notice,i got married early have one daughter๐Ÿ˜Š
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I just wanna say .....Am ready to help them!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ  

Originally posted by: Believe

I just wanna say .....Am ready to help them!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ  

i just want to know how would you help them?through counselling?๐Ÿ˜•
Most suicide occurs due to society's twisted and warped view on fellow individuals. If we could have lived in a society, where each individual is given the rights and respect they deserve, then the suicide rate would have definitely fall down.
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mahikhan

i just want to know how would you help them?through counselling?๐Ÿ˜•

Yup!! counselling, in different way, am ready to help the person options to accomplish what they want to accomplish. I don't believe in saving anybody,those who plan to suicide always welcome . If they are going to commit suicide, just come enjoy. am ready to give whatever they want, full enjoyment packeage, One night be with me because maybe  will meet somewhere, maybe they will never meet again...๐Ÿ˜Š

NaughtySon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ive never come across such a situation in real life too. All I'd do is try my best to prevent them from doing that. Thanks.