Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shardulpandit thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey guys I was told that I must logonto indiaforums today on the sets, and iam glad I did.Thanks

tvrasika,Ronitfan, adoreboseroy,santu2009,brinjal for liking our show last nite and the lovely feedback.Its nice to see that u guys liked for what we worked on whole day and now people can see shades of this guy maulik. But I have to say if i perforemd well a HUGE CHUNK of credit goes to our fav DM-RONIT DA.Coz when we were working out that scene he was so supportive and we tried newer things, and glad u accpeted it. After all us new actors can learn thousand things from him. Just a bit of trivia the scene required major falling and beating but he was so careful and cautious, that all I had to do was concentrate on my performance. BTW on sets we have a new joke as I tell Ronit da...Maulik will someday turn after beating and say MY PAPPA IS STRONGEST lol. So keep giving us your feedback coz I am keeping a check and trying to incorporate some things. Now coming to whether Maulik is his son or not lol,hahahha

May god bless
mombasa00 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LOL Shardul, who told you HAD to come here.  But glad you come to get our responses.

You papa dearest is the strongest.  He even uses his juta on you. πŸ˜†

Very nicely done...the falling, the emotions, the crying, the holding on to DMs leg...HEHE...that was the best.

Glad RR is showing you new things....he is the best to learn from I bet.

Edited by mombasa00 - 15 years ago
Pari_Angle thumbnail
yes DM ka to koi jawab nahi he .......mulik tum kab DM jaise banoo ge??πŸ˜†........and yes we are carzyyyy abt ur storng papa......yaar mulik sach me tumne to bohot maar khayaa kal .....πŸ˜†......itna maar kha ke.... wat u fill shardul????
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow, Shardul, so nice of you to check on forum and come and reply. This is a wonderful and direct way to keep in touch with all your adoring fans and the fans of Ronit and the whole show!😊  I am quite new here, but I am completely loving the story and all the actors. You were brilliant in your performance as the scared son, and Ronit was awesome with his expressions and actions. I was truly afraid for you and was holding my breath during the whole scene of DM thrashing Maulik! Kudos to both you and Ronit. It was just so real! You all rock and the show Bandini rocks! Keep up the good work😊
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shardul, please convey our great appreciation to Ronit for his wonderful and strong performance! Do tell the secret about whose son is Maulik, hahhaa!πŸ˜†
Prateek_iiftr thumbnail
Hi ! Maulik,

Well, to be really frank, I've started watching serials recently only, and again, trust me, I've just seen Bandini, coz a friend told me, its something very new, and is not those regular saas bahu serials.Tho, I dnt say, those are bad, but still, not of my types :). Well, I've found originality in all your scenes sir, I've seen you really deliver dialoges from the core of your heart, feeling them by yourself and then preform. I've seen you cry, as if things have actually happened. I've seen you dance, as if you're really happy at that point of time and have then taken the happiness out to show to the world, that you're really happy. I've seen you getting thrashed, the way you act, it seems as if Ronitji has been hitting you in reality, and you've been falling around actually. Wow, U'r so very real in all your scenes. I must appreciate the whole crew of Bandini, the charachters are SOOOO diff from each other, and have actually acted to the best of their capacities, and have given more than their 100%. Esp, Ronit Da, U, Kadambari Taru Fui and Santu. You Guys ROCK BIG TIME :). Keep Going, ALL THE BEST :). Hope to have a reply from all you soon :)

Keep Smiling
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shardulpandit

Hey guys I was told that I must logonto indiaforums today on the sets, May god bless

u were told by who?pls.....I do hope it's DM aka RR😳

oh yeah hello to u😊
Edited by _angel_ - 15 years ago
mombasa00 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Haan, Angel I want to know the same.  Who?

Someone who saw all the comments here....who is spying on us...LOL!!  Whoever it was...woh bhi angel hai!!! πŸ˜‰
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Hey Shardul!!
I am glad u dropped by, you know what...this is the second time I am impressed by your acting. The first one was when Maulik is beaten up by his father, DM and the second time was yesterday, when he was again beaten up by his father, THE DM. It's not easy to portray the real emotions of the character in such scenes...but u were simply outstanding. I felt like I was actually watching a kid being beaten up by his father. there was chemistry between u and Ronit da as the father-son duo. Ronit da, is a great mentor I must say, to make those scenes look so real. I honestly thought it was real whuppin, u guys r just fantastic. Shardul just keep up the great work. I loved your performances. I enjoy all the characters scenes with DM...especially his kids- birwa, suraj, kaddu, maulik and hiten.
Love the team BANDINI!!
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm sorry to say this but I have got to tell u that watching DM beating u was a dream come true for me cause ur character just pisses me off big time man and I hope that what happen to ur character last night happen to moti-ben soonπŸ˜†...

wow everytime I see ur character's face it's piss me off.....u r totally doing a good jobπŸ‘