Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: tvrasika

Hi Shardul,
Wow! Your name really does have lovely meanings. I am originally from south India and from a non-Hindi speaking background, which is why I didn't know the meaning. Many thanks for letting me know.

I also wish that at some point Maulik lets his dad know that it is not healthy to beat a 19 yr old son in public. 😒 That will only make the son more rebellious.

Looking forward to the cricket match... beat DM. wish you good luck. This DM really needs to control his temper.

Tvrasika, I totally agree with you on this one. Eventhough Shardul and Ronit were great in this scene, it is physical abuse to beat anyone! Def DM needs to control his temper! The cricket match might be tension filled, but I am hoping that it will be funny. 😊
aadorboseroy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi Shardul Looking Forward to the cricket match and kaar khana lol

Amazing...Keep Rocking Shardul 👏
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yes DM needs to CALM DOWN..

Once or twice it's alright .. but now DM should realize that beating/thrashing always makes things worse!

Add to that DM's ego .. which will never let the father in him come to fore..

Anyways, thanks for the reply Shardul !!
ROCK ON!
disney101 thumbnail
one more cleb in our homelolz..... welcome to our fourm and we will surley give u feed back on your performance but u have to promise that we in this forum have some great story writter so plz request our director and story writter to plz come visit this forum so that our writter can get echance to express them self and you can even use those ideas in your shows.....
ronitfan thumbnail
Hahahah the writers are busier than the actors for sure ..
So I dont think that might be possible!
mbhat thumbnail
welcome... and keep up the good work
MrsDM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Shardul, hello from Canada!
I absolutely love your role in Bandini.

I can't believe it is your first soap!  Keep up the good work.  You definitely do justice to your role and I can't imagine anyone else doing it.
I've never been a hindi soap fan ever, but Bandini is just something else. 

I hope you can share more of your experiences about the show, and let us know how we can support it more.

Later
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
sharul pandit you have done an amazing job everytime you come on i love the way you say 'papa' to ronit roy aka dharamraj
Edited by ruky786 - 14 years ago
ronitfan thumbnail
Ruky,

It's RoNit .. Rohit is his younger bro ..
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shardul, loved you doing hi-5 with your papa at the cricket match!😆😆Your t-shirt was nice too, "money is not everything", hahhahah! 😆 I was laughing my head off at that one.