Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gurmeetisgod thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hello Shardul from Scotland.

Nice to see you on the show, we haven't got the Cow scene on UKTV yet.  We're about a month behind.  Keep up the top acting and how was Mrunal like to work with as a brother? Did you find Moti Ben's character a bit too much and do we get to find out how she is so cruel?
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Shradul aka Maulik,
Just want to say you are doing a brilliant job in Bandini. Yesterday's episode was mind-blowing and you acted exactly as a 19 yr old boy would act, being hit and shouted at by his father. You show genuine fear in your eyes. Very very good... I think you have real talent and I hope as the serial progresses, you get more opportunities to show that.

I see Maulik's character as a conflicted person. He doesn't oppose his father like Hiten does, because he thinks opposing DM is of no use. And he seems to be really close to his sister. Hiten did not come to the engagement even when invited by DM while Maulik did. But Maulik is not as strong as Hiten and Kadambari, and therefore hides behind his foi's pallu. I hope Santo is able to bring his goodness out, because I feel that he might be more soft-hearted than Hiten and Kaddu. Yes, he did almost send Hiten to death but that is because Maulik is not mentally strong. But Maulik is not evil and I hope he does not become one.

Thank you for taking your viewers' views. Good luck
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for reviving this topic, Rasika ..

It was very much needed because even I am VERY impressed by Shardul's peformance in yesterday's thrashing scene.. I think the hardships that Maulik will face is going to condition him and wise him up.. that will be good to see ...!

Well done Shardul ..
I could sooooo visualize any young boy in place of you ...your expressions were ammmazing. . especially the trembling, the fear in the voice and the asking for forgiveness..  very well done indeed!

Keep up the good work :-)

PS: Why do we all think Maulik is Moti-ben's son and not DM's?
LOL
Brinjal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Shardul

True. You were gr8 yday. There is intensity in your potrayal of emotions which I believe is very necessary for an actor as that's when the audience too get involved with the character,  story, drama and derives pleasure 😊
ronitfan thumbnail
Yup ..

And special mention for that small scene when you realize that DM has found out about you being in the house - the sense of utter fear and desperate urge to hide- amazingly done!
Pari_Angle thumbnail
i can say all bandini acters are Brillant.....not only positive Charecters ......the Nagetive aslo really Brillant ......Mulik .....motiben....viraat ......jaguu......Baa and kaduu also gray shades......i love all bandini acters.......and i loveDM❤️☺️😉
ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: santu2009

i can say all bandini acters are Brillant.....not only positive Charecters ......the Nagetive aslo really Brillant ......Mulik .....motiben....viraat ......jaguu......Baa and kaduu also gray shades......i love all bandini acters.......and i loveDM❤️☺️😉

Oh yes .. right from Rasika ji to Dharmesh ji .. and to Bapuji and RR
The casting is perfect !
aadorboseroy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ha Ha Maulik u get Money for all the Beating Scness naa lolss arey Till now Hiten got one slap..and u got uncountable slaps..ha ha

Emotional Expressions were awesome..too Goood keep it up..scnene was very gud
Yesterday and day b4 yesterday i was thinking yaar ye maulik kitna maar khayega DM se ..lol
After sumtime Ekta will start counting tht one slap maulik will get this amount of me and for one dishum dishum u get this etc etc lol 😆

PS am just kidiidng dont mind lol

Neeti
Pari_Angle thumbnail
originally posted by aadorboseroy
Ha Ha Maulik u get Money for all the Beating Scness naa lolss arey Till now Hiten got one slap..and u got uncountable slaps..ha ha

Emotional Expressions were awesome..too Goood keep it up..scnene was very gud
Yesterday and day b4 yesterday i was thinking yaar ye maulik kitna maar khayega DM se ..lol
After sumtime Ekta will start counting tht one slap maulik will get this amount of me and for one dishum dishum u get this etc etc lol 😆

PS am just kidiidng dont mind lol

Neeti

yes Neeti bohot maar khaya mulik ne ....mulik ne pahele bhi maar khaya tha ......par es baar to bohot jadaa tha 😆
ronitfan thumbnail
Shardul,

Is Maulik REALLY Dm's son???