SHARDUL PANDIT(Maulik Dharmaraj Mahiyavanshi)

shardulpandit thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey India forum, I have been told that this site rocks and you people really are a great source of feedback for all us actors. Well I am Shardul playing Maulik Mahiyavanshi and I am new here so hope to be made feel at home lol.On the recommendation of my coactors I have signed up here to be able to know the real feedback from you guys so we can make Bandini better and better every passing day coz I have just seen the amount of genuine interest and support you all show for Bandini.Looking forward to the love for our serial and us and most importantly feedback for us and the character oof Maulik.Keep rocking and may god bless to all the Bandinian's.By the way seriously guys I just saw the thread u guys are awesome our show can not be what it is without such overwhelming response from u guys.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome to the forum, love this show keepup the good work.
Kitna_pyar_kiya thumbnail
welcome to the forum....honestly u are doing a great job as maulik in bandini...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!,,hope u enjoy it here
mombasa00 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Welcome Shardul. Nice to have you on board.

We are absolutely enjoying the show.  Keep up the good work.

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Shardul !

Welcome to the forum - you are really good as Maulik .. now we are looking forward to the day DM catches Maulik and wonder till what time Hiten will have to take his punishment .. hehehe ..

We are just loving teh show and it is SO great to have the cast members interact with us directly .. do keep posting Shardul!

Sukhi

PS > Do tell us about your experience shooting for Bandini? Is this your debut show?

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Whoa! Shardul? You're just 19?? amazing!
shinningstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
welcome shardul....good job as maulik....though i hated u when u put the whole blame on hiten on the cow thing .....but out n out good performance by u. 
Pari_Angle thumbnail
welcome shardul .u have beautiful eyes .....and u have don good job as maulik .....very good keep it up
aadorboseroy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Shardul Welcome to the IF ..
Sum of Your PErformances were Fanstastic..(specially d Dance ) so cute it was..
Wondering why u ran away ..(Guess wat willl happen will u cum back to DM house ..lol
Good to see u here between us..
Good Work you had done and Bandini all the Cast memebers are Doing very well keep it up

Maulik Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi ..G oGo ...lol

Do tell us abt the experiences wid all ..want to hear tht ..
and u were just 19 so young people .

Keep posting and keep doing wonderful work..!!!

Neeti
soapie thumbnail
Hi Shardul,

Welcome to the forum! You do a great job as Maulik!😃

As Sukhi puts it, we would all love to know about your experience working with the Bandini Team, especially with your on-screen dad, DM!

Soapie