Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leomil thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
wow welcum !!! guys we're getting more and more actors oout here --isn't this cool !!!

-meli
~Wicked~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Shardul,

Its nice to see you here in the Bandini forum. I dislike  Maulik a lot, sorry, I can't help it. You are doing a good job in portraying a negative character 😊. I have one question that nags me whenever I see Maulik on screen. Is Maulik DM's real son?

Keep visiting 😊.

pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Shardul, it's great to hear from you again... LOL, yes Maulik invokes lots of unpleasant thoughts.. hehehe.. but yeah, everyone's guess is that he is not DM's son.. i guess they'll unfold that in time..

you are carrying out the role brilliantly.. and i love your expressions, especially when you're so naive and can't figure out DM at all..

it's great you got an opportunity to act alongside such great and talented bunch of people.. convey my regards to DM and your foi.. Rasika ma'am is doing fabulous.. and everyone else too.. it's a great team effort and everyone is doing wonderfully.. how was your experience as a Jockey.. how long did you do that for.. did you enjoy it.. what do you enjoy more.. being a jockey or being an actor.. LOL.. i know, too many qustions..

hope to hear from you more.. keep up the good work.. 👏

sanam
aadorboseroy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Shardul..U R Jockey also good..
So u have a ncie expereince on Bandini Sets ya its gud1 to hear tht..lolz

Keep visiting and posting here and ya Pls Do share ur expreeinces from the day 1 on the Sets..
We all are Eager to Hear tht plsss..
You are Doing Neagitive Role..and tht;s y  DM beaten u also lol kaisa tha expereince i mean tht expressions were awesome..the one in which u were crying  "clapping for u "

Neeti

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shardulpandit

Man how cool u guys are.. thanks for those keen observations and feedback. Yes I know too Maulik invokes myriad emotions some wanna kill him some are confused and some still figuring him out but good to know he atleast is not mistaken for me. LOl some people have said they love to hate him, some have asked me will he be beaten up more and some wanna know what is he upto? Tell u what I guess u guys are the best judges infact u shud tell me what would u like him doing onscreen... As far as some other questions,

1.Yes it is my first show before this I have been doing radio as a JOCKEY. 2.Experience on the sets is fantastic coz we have the best set of actors on television who make it so easy for us newcomers plus they are so much of mad fun
3.lastly u wanted to know about DM my dad, well I think DM(Ronit Da) is the coolest guy, great actor AND THE MOST FANTASTIC CO STAR.He is the most generous actor and always brings up the level of his coactor on screen and most importantly learning from him is learning from the best on tv. So u see I am real lucky to have viewers like you and coactors like them.
Keep ypur feedback coming....god bless.SHARDUL

Wow you were an RJ before- now THAT is cool!😉

So good to hear from you , hope your track re-appears and we have DM or someone catching u where Maulik is hiding and then we can have Maulik joining Hiten in the punishment .. lol ... just a suggestion!
I dont exactly HATE Maulik .. but yea he DESPERATELY needs to stand up to what he has done .. lol

And he needs to stop buttering up DM😆😆😆
audronit711 thumbnail
welcome Shardul...really good to see u here.............BANDINI ROCKS........AND U GUYS ARE THE ONES THAT ROCK IT.............welcome once again...........👍🏼
audronit711 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shardulpandit

Man how cool u guys are.. thanks for those keen observations and feedback. Yes I know too Maulik invokes myriad emotions some wanna kill him some are confused and some still figuring him out but good to know he atleast is not mistaken for me. LOl some people have said they love to hate him, some have asked me will he be beaten up more and some wanna know what is he upto? Tell u what I guess u guys are the best judges infact u shud tell me what would u like him doing onscreen... As far as some other questions,

1.Yes it is my first show before this I have been doing radio as a JOCKEY. 2.Experience on the sets is fantastic coz we have the best set of actors on television who make it so easy for us newcomers plus they are so much of mad fun
3.lastly u wanted to know about DM my dad, well I think DM(Ronit Da) is the coolest guy, great actor AND THE MOST FANTASTIC CO STAR.He is the most generous actor and always brings up the level of his coactor on screen and most importantly learning from him is learning from the best on tv. So u see I am real lucky to have viewers like you and coactors like them.
Keep ypur feedback coming....god bless.SHARDUL

Shardul I kinda love to hate Maulik bcoz he has a rocky rapport with Hiten and even tries to act in favour of DM........which is uncool................coz in doing so..............U ALL CHILDERN HURT DM man!😭 ........anyways.....thats bcoz u potray ur character so well and thats y I kinda have hard feelings for Maulik.....but u look cute though.
and u were an RJ..............now thats kewl😎.............way to go Shardul
tunisian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
welcome shardul to our forum , our hate for Maulik as a negative caracter shows that you are doing very good work 👏 .
enjoy your time with us

Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Welcome to the Bandini forum Shardul!!

The show rocks and ur doing an awesome job as Maulik....Keep it up!

-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hiiiiiiiiiiiii
Welcome to India forums
Hope to u see u in Positive role after ur punishment Dude