Users

Frequent Posters

choco.bub thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: kashishk

Hey dear,
The story is very nice.
I just wanted to know is this an AR story as in armaan priti or armaan and nikki?
As I would love to see armaan and priti together.
Continue soon.

Kashish

Both all of them are central characters but right now in thsi story Arminik is in the limelight but Kash will also get their turn.
-KingAragorn- thumbnail
Hey Angel Neha ! Just finished reading 'Part 1'. You're doing great!  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Please add me to the PM list for updates, ok? Good to see Armaan and Nikki together. looking forward to the updates.
choco.bub thumbnail

Originally posted by: stingray

Hey Angel Neha ! Just finished reading 'Part 1'. You're doing great!  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Please add me to the PM list for updates, ok? Good to see Armaan and Nikki together. looking forward to the updates.

Shukria ke aapne meri FF ko darshan diya.
armaanksgian thumbnail
Neha! Wonderful FF yaar! You truly are talented! Hehe went Ammy screamed and Priti I was like "Nooo", but I know you'll bring KaSh in a little! Hehe...love you and do PM me if you update!
choco.bub thumbnail

PART 2

Ting, Tong , Nikki's doorbell rang . A guy in a white suit with a red rose and a package was standing there.
"This is for you ma'am," He said. Nikki grabbed the package and closed the door.
She quickly scrambled over to her sofa and tore open the wrapping.
" Wear this and be ready by 5:30 at your door" was written in the note with the pack. Inside was the beautifulest dress Nikki had ever seen.It was blue with tickles all over the top , it flowed to her feet blooming out as a flower :

"What is it Mayank ? Why in the world are we here ? Your party is in a hour and we're at your terrace. " Nupur questioned.
   "Patientce , sweety " Mayank said as he made sure her blindfold was tied tight.

As he opened her blindfold , Nupur gawked with aww. The table was right in the middle and the salsa was still spilled on the same seat,. the waiter was same, the light on the left that wasn't working was still not working. Even the books Mayank had been reading were still kept there. This was exactly like their 1st date.

" How'd you like the suprise my lady ? " Mayank asked.
      Nupur was still not able to get out of her daze. Without saying a word she turned around , grabbed Mayank and leaned in for a kiss. Her hands climbed his neck as his hands swept her back. She felt as though they were one so close , there wasn't one part of their body that wasn't attached together. Slowly Mayanks lips made the journey down her lips , to her neck , collarbone , up to her cheeks and then back to her cheeks. God knows how long they were there . But finally Nupur thought if she didn't stop now , too much would happen , she wouldn't be able to seperate then. Nupur tried to break through but Mayank held her tighter and dug his face in her hair. The tingle on her skin got deeper but she knew she had to stop now otherwise she had seen Juno. They broke away , embarrased with their actions. Nupur blushed and turned all red. They quitely sat down and stared in each other's eyes. They didn't have to say anything their eyes said it all.

" Hello moto" , Nupur's phone rang .
Who was this stupid person ruining their perfect date.
  " Di is Nikki there ? ", Armaan quired.
Nupur looked at the clock , snap they only had 30 minutes left till their party.
 " I'll talk to you later ", Nupur said.
  " But di .", Armaan insisted but all he heard was the tone.
 " Mayank let's go ", Nupur pronounced " We're going to be late ."
 But Mayank didn't listen he got a hold of her and started romancing again.
This time Nupur couldn't stop her self either.

Nikki stepped out looking like a princess. Anybody who layed eyes on her that second would be dumbstruck at her beauty. She was already beautiful enough but this was beyond anybody could imagine beauty. The blue brought out the red in her cheeks, her hair turned from brown to saorta blondish brown , and she graced the floor with stilletoes.
 " Ma'am you could step in now" said the mesero in white. Her eyes searched for something to sit in when she found a limo.
Her mouth dropped , this limo was aleast 500 feet long and there were like 10 people to serve her.
  " Whoever is doing this for me is soo going to be the love of my life . " Nikki thought
  As Nikki sat in she thought of everybody who could do this for her but again and again Armaan's name kept entering her mind. " I'm supposed to be mad at this guy. Nikita Malhotra you can't let a guy get hold of you like this. " As soon as she said those words Nikki felt a tingling sensation .. can't let a guy get hold of you... was Armaan really getting her ? " I mean you're 16 you're going to be seeing boys everywhere Why let one guy keep you abssesed? " Then Nikki thought about Priti with Armaan. Nikki didn't know why but she felt an empty feeling like a part of her was missing and like it was eating her up inside. "Nikki you should be happy , you're the one who set them up "

Suddenly the armrest under her slipped as the door opened. " Oh no" , Nikki was falling again. " This time to Armaan bhi nahi hai , " She thought. But this time around she smoothly slipped into someone's arms and she knew those arms very , very well. She had just fallen in them this afternoon. She looked up and saw Armaan's face in front of her with a worried look. The expression on his face just made her crack up , she rolled out of his arms and onto the ground , she rolled and laughed without stopping.
 Finally she got up and hugged him.
 " Sooo you forgive me ? " Armaan asked
 " Umm sochna parega . " Nikki answered
 " Main kuch bhi karoonga but Please mujhe maaf kaf do. "
  " Kuch bhi ..... phir will you be my date for tonight  ? "
The look on Armaan's face caught her attention.
  " Sure , I'll just call Preeti and cancel . "
 " No no don't we'll go next time. " Nikki compromised.
Armaan saw the look on Nikki's face . " She's dissapointed , she's dissapointed , she wants to be with me-e-e. , She's falling for me. " Armaan quitely sang on his way in.
Edited by Love_ya - 15 years ago
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Does she live alone? Where? In some home?

OMG Awesome awesome part! WOW i love it yaar!! OMG Mayur moment was so intense! Ahhh so hot! I was imagining it actually! That blue dress is so gorgeous! I can so imagine Nikki in it!

Awesome part!
-KingAragorn- thumbnail
Nice update, angel! I liked the comparison with the first date, talking about this part. Nicely written! โญ๏ธ

Originally posted by: AngelNeha

The table was right in the middle and the salsa was still spilled on the same seat,. the waiter was same, the light on the left that wasn't working was still not working. Even the books Mayank had been reading were still kept there. This was exactly like their 1st date.

Edited by stingray - 15 years ago
choco.bub thumbnail
Thans guys I worked really hard for it I even read a dating magzine for ideas of Mayur's date.
KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG neha aww so cute loved Mayur getting close part great job looking forward to see more~
-KingAragorn- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Love_ya

Thans guys I worked really hard for it I even read a dating magzine for ideas of Mayur's date.

Okay! Now we know! Thanx for tellin, Angel! ๐Ÿ˜†